Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because he was like that, he overcompensates to PROVE he’s not like that anymore, if that makes sense, he is desperate to prove he’s changed so much that it comes across unnatural and strange, we all love our kids but we don’t need to be constantly with them or doing an activity with them AT ALL TIMES to prove that
Agree I bet he makes out to Emma that the behaviour of the girls on Geordie Shore disgusted him. She knows deep down he’s full of tit and there isn’t a chance in hell he has been or will be faithful to her. She fits his idea of how a woman should be but he’ll never admit that his ideal woman and what he finds attractive are two very different things.

Reactions: 9
Me and my husband were both so hungover the day after our wedding it was just an effort to get up and meet everyone for breakfast 😂. Couldn’t imagine going on a day out with the kids 😅
Exactly ! God I was hungover for like a week after a family friends wedding never mind my own 🤣🥴 if all places tho Chester zoo? Chester probably thinks it’s all for him cos of the name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a suspicion that they were worried Chesta would kick off during the wedding as it’s not all about him like every single day usually is so Emma brought him to the hotel the night before to make a big fuss of him and they promised him a day at the zoo to compensate for not having their undivided attention for a few hours on their wedding day.

Reactions: 21
Am I making it up or on one of their Q&As they said they weren’t doing a deal as Gaz didn’t want to spend the whole time being told where to stand etc 🧐

Reactions: 4
Am I making it up or on one of their Q&As they said they weren’t doing a deal as Gaz didn’t want to spend the whole time being told where to stand etc 🧐
He did say that, that it was their special day and he cba with being bossed around to get the best picture

Reactions: 2
weren’t this about filming for tv? I remember him saying Mtv aren’t filming but they have videographer

Reactions: 2
Weirdly enough Primrose doesn’t have McVey in her name!! I remember thinking it was weird when she was born because Chester had both
Really?!! I assumed she'd be Beadle-McVey like Chester. 😯

I also remember Gaz telling Emma that Chester should just have Beadle as his surname; she promised to drop the McVey when they got married but has clearly changed her mind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fast food takeaway at the kitchen table… the evening after your wedding. Dear glory.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe I’m actually admitting to this but I read about half of Gaz’s book (my parsnip and me 🤮) years ago. He explained that he had a close friend die after a night out as he drank too much and that scared Him. He said he never drank that much for that reason. Come to think of it I don’t think I ever seen him that pissed on G Shore.

Reactions: 19
Really?!! I assumed she'd be Beadle-McVey like Chester. 😯

I also remember Gaz telling Emma that Chester should just have Beadle as his surname; she promised to drop the McVey when they got married but has clearly changed her mind!!
0706881B-5C94-4710-9743-5661AAC464BC.jpeg
Yeah totally weird. I’d get it if they both were but for one and not the other (when they still weren’t married) is odd. I think she insisted on having her name in Chester’s because she had doubts in their relationship so soon after branding him a narcissist and everything else

Reactions: 10
Weirdly enough Primrose doesn’t have McVey in her name!! I remember thinking it was weird when she was born because Chester had both
Wow that just says it all doesn’t it..

View attachment 656856Yeah totally weird. I’d get it if they both were but for one and not the other (when they still weren’t married) is odd. I think she insisted on having her name in Chester’s because she had doubts in their relationship so soon after branding him a narcissist and everything else
Also, how did she make that baby announcement all about Chesta?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can someone just explain, as I’m new to this thread, what the problem is with the zoo the day after the wedding? I’m quite active on another thread where the parents do anything to get away from their kids, surely it’s a nice thing they’re including their kids? I know it’s not for everyone but I don’t find it weird. My son was on our mini moon and honeymoon 🙂

also just looked again, they went with family and the kids cousins, looks like a nice thing to do post wedding 🙂

Last edited:
Can someone just explain, as I’m new to this thread, what the problem is with the zoo the day after the wedding? I’m quite active on another thread where the parents do anything to get away from their kids, surely it’s a nice thing they’re including their kids? I know it’s not for everyone but I don’t find it weird. My son was on our mini moon and honeymoon 🙂
Its each to their own I suppose, the way I see it is mine and my partners life revolve around our children so IMO our wedding and subsequent post wedding celebration should just be for us two so we can share something that we never get anymore (alone time). If I brought my children to our honeymoon or bridal suite I can guarantee at least one of them would end up in the bed.

Reactions: 20

also just looked again, they went with family and the kids cousins, looks like a nice thing to do post wedding 🙂
I agree actually.....just because it’s different doesn’t mean that it’s weird or wrong - nothing wrong with opinions though.

I do find it hilarious how folk on this thread can’t seem to reconcile the idea of Gary changing or genuinely being happy/content with his set up. My brother was exactly the same- not quite top top shagger but absolutely bloody wild. He met his wife 6 years ago and now has 3 kids and they’re in bed every night by 8pm. They have not been apart since the day they got together and have never had a night away from the children. No hen and no stag 😳.

Reactions: 10
Me and my husband were both so hungover the day after our wedding it was just an effort to get up and meet everyone for breakfast 😂. Couldn’t imagine going on a day out with the kids 😅
We didn’t make breakfast the morning after our wedding 😂😂 seen everyone at checkout.

My parents then moved in to ours for a few days and we went on a mini moon.

Completely agree - they could’ve at least booked somewhere for a few days - all of them if they didn’t want to leave the kids. But no it’s straight home to the same old routine as if the wedding didn’t happen.

• Heart
Perhaps they won’t even bother with the honeymoon. I can’t say I remember Gaz being fussed about travel etc unless it was one of those horrific Malia/Zante types places.
I’m not even shocked by the takeaway as he’s never really been one for fine dining. Didn’t he post the other day that he had never tried red wine?! 😂🙈

The day after our wedding we went home with our daughter then we went to Asda 😂😂 we did have a mini honeymoon up north (2days) without our daughter but she came on our actual honeymoon to Spain with us a week after the wedding where we did loads of family activities as we’re just that type of family ❤

Reactions: 4
To be honest my idea of a great honeymoon at this point is just a 9am lie in 🤣🤣 we were abroad for our wedding and my eldest (then my only child) had the rest of our fam to look after her and play with the next day which was fortunate. Maybe they are the kind of family to want to spend a lot of time together, there’s nothing wrong with that but I agree, it is like the wedding never happened as it’s the same, I guess it’s also down to the lack of social media posts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.