Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he went swimming with chesta and then for a dairy free ice cream at the white rose and a go on the swings, it was mental!
this got me 😂😂😂😂

if op does want a serious answer though, he said they were golfing but he had to leave after one day. I think people assumed on here was cause kids were poorly. He said he’s having one in September abroad.

Reactions: 4
Their lives look so boring, her doing her cushions perfectly for the kids to destroy them. My kids use cushions as stepping stones as the floor is lava and sometimes I Chuck them back on the couch, otherwise it happens at the end of the day. Imagine her taking forever to tidy cushions while gaz sits silently filming her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Gary has a stag? I saw the pics of emmas hen but not anything for Gary?
He did a q&a and said he wanted to go abroad but cos of restrictions etc it wasn’t possible so he said he was going abroad later in the year.

Probably won’t happen.

Although the way he looks now I don’t think Emma needs to worry about anyone going near him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He did a q&a and said he wanted to go abroad but cos of restrictions etc it wasn’t possible so he said he was going abroad later in the year.

Probably won’t happen.

Although the way he looks now I don’t think Emma needs to worry about anyone going near him.
I imagine when the time comes to it there’ll be too many ‘illnesses’ flying around in the house so she will make him stay home

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Probably won’t happen.

Yeah he definitely wouldnt have a degree in pulling women now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their lives look so boring, her doing her cushions perfectly for the kids to destroy them. My kids use cushions as stepping stones as the floor is lava and sometimes I Chuck them back on the couch, otherwise it happens at the end of the day. Imagine her taking forever to tidy cushions while gaz sits silently filming her
I think Emma has ocd about cleaning, she said in a q and a she won’t leave the house till the cushions are done

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe they aren’t going on a honeymoon! I mean ok they weren’t sure of the travel restrictions but it’s not like they don’t have the money to book something last minute now they know they can, even if they did take the kids with them. It will be crap going straight home what a downer

I cannot believe she took her favourite Chester to a hotel for the night 🤣🤣 I’m sorry she’s a right nasty witch. Shouldn’t the little girl get her beautiful dress on and hair done with mommy while good old Chester gets his suit on with daddy ? Is she for real are we even sure she actually thinks primrose is her daughter

Reactions: 44
I cannot believe she took her favourite Chester to a hotel for the night 🤣🤣 I’m sorry she’s a right nasty witch. Shouldn’t the little girl get her beautiful dress on and hair done with mommy while good old Chester gets his suit on with daddy ? Is she for real are we even sure she actually thinks primrose is her daughter
I agree, I find it really odd. I know we’re in the 21st century and those older traditions arent as much of a thing but surely she would want prim with her

Reactions: 15
Why wouldn’t the kids stay at a grandparents for a special night so the parents could get ready? Or yes, all the girls together, all the boys together. God forbid she has to go one night without her favourite.
they can cuddle up in bed while she cries that it’s not just them two every day

I agree, I find it really odd. I know we’re in the 21st century and those older traditions arent as much of a thing but surely she would want prim with her
I reckon it’s because chesta would kick off if Emma went someone without him

Reactions: 6
Absolute weirdos why would you always seperate your kids ?! It baffles me everyday 🙄🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.