Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will of hired it. If you’re from round here you’ll know that place is always rammed and fully booked I don’t think they need the promo tbh. They’re just spoiling him as usual because god forbid lord Chester mingles with normal kids
He seems to have no fear of enclosed spaces going inside the tunnel slide on his own. I wonder how much self diagnosis Emma & Gaz do?

Reactions: 12
I find it sad they took the kids when it was empty, it’s not very social and fun for the kids then, I used to love going to my local pool and all the noise and tit was just part of the atmosphere. When they’re older they’re going to think they deserve every place alone! It’s utterly ridiculous! Both of them need to get over themselves, if I seen gaz somewhere now I wouldn’t bat an eyelid geordie shore was years ago.

Reactions: 16
I find it sad they took the kids when it was empty, it’s not very social and fun for the kids then, I used to love going to my local pool and all the noise and tit was just part of the atmosphere. When they’re older they’re going to think they deserve every place alone! It’s utterly ridiculous! Both of them need to get over themselves, if I seen gaz somewhere now I wouldn’t bat an eyelid geordie shore was years ago.
The only thing I'd do if I saw him was probably laugh to myself about his hair. Id be surprised if they ever got approached lol its not 2012.

Reactions: 7
That's a 100% undeclared AD of the swimming centre. The company are all over the post and clearly they have had an obligation to post it

Reactions: 6
Surely it should be more fun for kids to play and make some friends their own age as well as spending time with mum & dad

You just know that when Damien Chester grows up and gets his first girlfriend, Emma is going to be that mum that gets jealous and tries to ruin their relationship, imagine if he gets married.. she's going to be the mother in law from HELL.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I really feel like it is Emma projecting her own issues and anxiety onto Chester all the time. He is probably fine in these places I recon it’s just her. She needs therapy and to heal from whatever is going on to allow Chester to live his life.

Reactions: 22
At Chesters wedding he'll be carrying Emma down the aisle on his hip hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You just know that when Damien Chester grows up and gets his first girlfriend, Emma is going to be that mum that gets jealous and tries to ruin their relationship, imagine if he gets married.. she's going to be the mother in law from HELL.
Haha this is my MIL unfortunately. Not because my husband is a ‘mummy’s boy’ but because when his parents got divorced she latched on to him and doesn’t want to let go. duck it’s annoying

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Haha this is my MIL unfortunately. Not because my husband is a ‘mummy’s boy’ but because when his parents got divorced she latched on to him and doesn’t want to let go. duck it’s annoying
Jesus Christ, I feel for you!! That must be the most frustrating feeling in the world. Luckily my mother in law lives in Ireland and my partner and I live in London so there's not much involvement in our lives!! I can't even imagine how fed up you must get!

Jesus Christ, I feel for you!! That must be the most frustrating feeling in the world. Luckily my mother in law lives in Ireland and my partner and I live in London so there's not much involvement in our lives!! I can't even imagine how fed up you must get!
Our last Christmas eve together before our baby came, I spent alone. Came home from work and they were on the phone 3 hrs so I went to bed 🤣 luckily he sees through her tit so it’s not to bad. Tried to muscle in on my first Mother’s Day but I was like….. I want to spend it with my husband and daughter… alone 🙄🤣 our wedding was a whole other story, same as the birth of our baby but enough about me 🤣

• Wow
My MIL built my nursery furniture with my husband as a nice surprise and decorated for Christmas while I was at work, for our first Christmas in our new house.

chesta will live with emma, or have his rabbit hanging out his mouth on his wedding day

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Our last Christmas eve together before our baby came, I spent alone. Came home from work and they were on the phone 3 hrs so I went to bed 🤣 luckily he sees through her tit so it’s not to bad. Tried to muscle in on my first Mother’s Day but I was like….. I want to spend it with my husband and daughter… alone 🙄🤣 our wedding was a whole other story, same as the birth of our baby but enough about me 🤣
Well its mother's day and your husband if her son. Why couldn't he have spent some time with her? He isn't your son?

I really hope I get a nice understating DIL. I'd be gutted to not see my son on mother's day regardless of his age.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well its mother's day and your husband if her son. Why couldn't he have spent some time with her? He isn't your son?

I really hope I get a nice understating DIL. I'd be gutted to not see my son on mother's day regardless of his age.
If your child is old enough to have their own child I’m sure you can go a day without celebrating a made up holiday. He has his own family and mother of his child to celebrate. Did you spend every Mother’s Day alone as your husband had to go see his mummy?

• Haha
If your child is old enough to have their own child I’m sure you can go a day without celebrating a made up holiday. He has his own family and mother of his child to celebrate. Did you spend every Mother’s Day alone as your husband had to go see his mummy?
No we go visit my mum and go visit my mother in law. And my husband makes sure I have a small gift to open from my kids.

Just a made up holiday after all. So I don't mind celebrating all the mothers in our lives. I used to visit my Gran too before she passed.

Reactions: 3

I didn’t say he couldn’t? I’d just like a nice meal alone with my family without having to listen to my MIL go on about her her her. I hoped to get a nice understanding mother in law but never mind 😩🤣

She’s labelled that swimming pool montage bore as an ad now

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s labelled that swimming pool montage bore as an ad now
Ooo that's a bit cheeky isn't it... hours after people will have initially seen it. Silly cow. And that place now goes on my list of places to not give my money to lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.