Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they said they didn’t want to do a tv thing for the wedding because they’d be told where to stand and have to do different takes and stuff for it. A magazine is a bit less intrusive so perhaps that’s why? As would just be like having a wedding photographer.
It looks like Gary might be wearing white as well.

Reactions: 3
Spent the wedding day with the kids(obv) spent the day after with the kids. Spend everyday with the kids now taking the kids on the honeymoon. Would it kill them to go away themselves for more than 5 minutes.
I think it's nice they want to include the kids with everything rather than palming them off to grandparents or other people at the weekend but having said that it wouldn't kill them to go away for a few days on their own even if it was going to the lakes and getting a nice cottage with a hot tub for a long weekend but bet if they didn't bring the kids they wouldn't talk to each other theyre so bland if it weren't for the kids they wouldn't be together now

Reactions: 11
Didnt he say one time he was startin to get a leeds accent?😂 sure jan…..iv been living away from home for the past 9 years or so and still sound like im straight off the boat.

Reactions: 3
Didnt he say one time he was startin to get a leeds accent?😂 sure jan…..iv been living away from home for the past 9 years or so and still sound like im straight off the boat.
Yeah he did say that! To be fair some peoples accent changes I don’t think anyone knows why some do some dont. Mine does based on where I am it’s changed several times. But my mums has never changed despite moving about 30+ times hahaha

Reactions: 1
That whole article is tragic. Chesta has separation anxiety, I’m sure that’s helped by her being 3 inches from him 24/7. She looks just the same as she does in her nadine merabi ads. It’s like a game of chicken where they are so boring and trapped but one can’t pull out without the other

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even his wedding speech includes a reference to his play boy days. Does he have no personality at all? And neither does Emma, she’s just a baby carrier who gave him chesta and the other one

Reactions: 10
if you had to use a colour to describe them it would be beige. So bland.

She actually held him while they swapped rings. I know their heavily family orientated but cmon now. Put him down for the moment you two become man and wife. They could have made it better having Gary hold prim but of course she isn’t included.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Doesn't appear to have separation anxiety really if he goes to nursery all the time. Honestly its a bit much in my opinion. I love my kids, my eldest was at my wedding, was only one but she loved my mum and spent most the day with my mum and family so my husband and I could actually enjoy our day, I knew she wouldn't walk the aisle so she sat with my mum. Everything is all about Chester, he will be at school full time next year, what on earth will she do then.

Reactions: 15
Doesn't appear to have separation anxiety really if he goes to nursery all the time. Honestly its a bit much in my opinion. I love my kids, my eldest was at my wedding, was only one but she loved my mum and spent most the day with my mum and family so my husband and I could actually enjoy our day, I knew she wouldn't walk the aisle so she sat with my mum. Everything is all about Chester, he will be at school full time next year, what on earth will she do then.
My oldest used to have separation anxiety and the nursery drop off was hell. Screaming, crying, having to be yanked off me… but I had to work!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.