Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions - why does Emma stick her tongue out on photos🙄

-Are Chester's eyes as blue & Sparkley in the professional OK photos? (I've not looked)

-Will clingy Chester be home schooled by this pair of clowns? He's far too clingy and dairy intolerant to go to school😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The most animated you will ever see her. 100x closer, more intimate and happier than you ever see her with Gary 🙄
Always think Chester looks more like him than Gary 👀 she seems so much more comfortable with him too. If he'd not been gay I think she'd have married him long ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tempted to ask her where she got them heated rollers from so I know which ones to avoid … they’ve done absolutely jack tit for that mane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the video highlights clip from the wedding, Primrose is such a happy wee soul! Smiling and laughing all through it. Chesta on the other hand just hangs off Emma’s neck and glares at everyone lol. Imagine being a guest at the wedding, trying to enjoy yourself, then from across the room you catch King Chestaaaa glowering at you while malevolently chewing a rotten bunny ear. Some buzz kill 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She looks very different to her Instagram pics - her mouth is reminiscent of a crack user (not saying she is by any stretch).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wedding photographer forget to put the Instagram filter over the pictures, she looks very different in the face.
I’m sorry but Chester hanging off her like a bloody toddler with that rancid thing hanging out his mouth 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been scrolling back through her Instagram looking at her pictures trying to figure out wtf she does to her face to make her virtually unrecognisable in her wedding pictures! It’s definitely something around the mouth/chin area

Reactions: 12
I remember watching her on Geordie OG’s and I was shocked, I’d only ever seen her on Instagram, it’s crazy how different she looked on the programme, I guess we all look a bit different on Instagram but she kinda looks like a frog 🐸 no hate, I like frogs, I do not however like emma🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must read here because she’s really trying to prove that Primrose was involved in the getting ready process. She’s shown more Primose stories in the past couple of days than she has in the past 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Notice how primrose is in every pic on her latest post.. 😂 Definitely reads here.
The thing is, if they didn't put stories up. Nobody would of known prim was with Gary, not her. She got judged for that but odviously loves the attention. Even if you just follow 1 of them, they share eachothers posts🤷‍♀️😂
I'm pretty sure they were getting married at 2pm. But I remember his stories, he said 'shall we leave now' seemed quite late on. But the pics are done as if she's getting ready with Emma🤔 guess the hair didn't take long...

Reactions: 13
She must read here because she’s really trying to prove that Primrose was involved in the getting ready process. She’s shown more Primose stories in the past couple of days than she has in the past 6 months.
Makes sense though right?! I mean it’s proven some people wrong so looks like it had the desired effect 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.