Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfiltered pic from the barnsley page, Emma looks very different. And Chesters having a tantrum again.
Screenshot_20210809-195625_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Unfiltered pic from the barnsley page, Emma looks very different. And Chesters having a tantrum again. View attachment 705246
Jesus I’m surprised she even allowed a picture to be taken at such a time, lord Chester is having a tantrum how dare they even consider having a picture taken all attention must be directed to him immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve no ill will towards them but omg Emma and her kids have the strongest Yorkshire accents. I’ll be hearing “Prim-raws” and “Chesta” in my sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Our best customers” of course they are. They have 0 things to do during the week. They should probably have shares in the place they’re there that often.

Creasing at chestaaaa having a tantrum mid photo. Emma will be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it sad they took the kids when it was empty, it’s not very social and fun for the kids then, I used to love going to my local pool and all the noise and tit was just part of the atmosphere. When they’re older they’re going to think they deserve every place alone! It’s utterly ridiculous! Both of them need to get over themselves, if I seen gaz somewhere now I wouldn’t bat an eyelid geordie shore was years ago.
Probably better than having to deal with Chester having a tantrum because he has to wait in a queue for the slide 🙄

Reactions: 11
Newbie hereeee. Thought Emma was abit nuts when she took Chester to a chiropractor for acid reflux (?) But it looks like she's got fully fledged munchausen syndrome from the bits I've read so far. Why doesn't anyone address her very obvious eating disorder

Reactions: 21
Newbie hereeee. Thought Emma was abit nuts when she took Chester to a chiropractor for acid reflux (?) But it looks like she's got fully fledged munchausen syndrome from the bits I've read so far. Why doesn't anyone address her very obvious eating disorder
How is it obvious? I've never noticed she has an eating disorder?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it has been addressed a few times on previous threads. She has said the problem with her heart makes her heart rate really fast and that makes it very difficult for her to put on weight. Whatever the issue is, she does look very ill.

Reactions: 3
Girls it was half sarcasm and I meant, by her own circle. Not sure why a serious heart condition would prevent you from gaining weight? Both me and my dad have one that's congenital and I can sniff a bag of wot sits and put on a pound 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girls it was half sarcasm and I meant, by her own circle. Not sure why a serious heart condition would prevent you from gaining weight? Both me and my dad have one that's congenital and I can sniff a bag of wot sits and put on a pound 😭🤣
Agree. A family member of mine has heart disease and the tablets they’re are on made their weight shoot up

Reactions: 3
Great the noise of them guns don't trigger chestaaaaas ptsd this early in the morning lol. Someone got my son that gun and its bloody loud lol.

He’s such a muppet, can imagine him regaling people with crazy stories about the kids being kids and not noticing their eyes glaze over.
its like he’s still shocked that he has kids. Chesta is nearly 3 right? Like get over already! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My friends (who are siblings) have Long QT syndrome and struggle to lose weight. Slimming world Gem and her sister also have heart defects and both struggled to lose weight. I think she has anxiety/PND and that’s what causing the weight to stay low. When I’m stressed/anxious, I can’t eat and have heart palpitations.

I hope the exciting news is that they found Emmas personality down the back of the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.