Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 714766I remember reading this comment a while ago so Iv just gone back to find it 😬😬 sells weight loss products but also fat shames people! Hate to imagine some of the things they say about their ‘clients’ behind their backs
Weirdo, does she realise there’s other things in there apart from just a baby?

Reactions: 12
Shes so awful, she cries when people skinny shame her but then goes on to fat shame someone? I actually cannot stand this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God forbid mums have a little pouch where their literal uterus is 🙄. The last thing I was thinking about after giving birth was my pre pregnancy body. My stomach housed a human being for 9 months. Of course it isn’t going to spring back into shape. Thing like Herbalife etc are vultures. Putting a pressure on mums to be out to the gym after giving birth.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 714766I remember reading this comment a while ago so Iv just gone back to find it 😬😬 sells weight loss products but also fat shames people! Hate to imagine some of the things they say about their ‘clients’ behind their backs
Her face is like the old witches off snow White. She should stay in her bleeping lane. Rude cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a mean girl Emma appears to be! There are some real insecurities from her side, for sure.

Reactions: 15
I’ve actually never seen anything like it the way she speaks to people, what an absolute horror she is 😂 right nasty cow how is she not mortified 😂 she is the one who comes across as bitter, she is vile. Obv still not happy within herself after alllll those surgeries! Being with someone you don’t trust mustn’t help and the fact he’s a, what was it Emma said about Gaz, narcissistic and manipulator etc etc? Oh dear 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand influencers at all, or the people that comment hate on their pictures. Absurd.

Reactions: 2
Eugh, I didn’t realise he had said this 🤬

So ‘if’ you’re reading ‘Gaz’ - most women are focusing on their newborn child rather than on losing their baby weight!
Yeah he said this and it can't of been even 2 weeks after their darling chesta was born sat slating women who don't lose the baby weight and I just thought they're not even in the real world 🤦

Shes so awful, she cries when people skinny shame her but then goes on to fat shame someone? I actually cannot stand this woman.
And the thing is as well the vile way she speaks to people like sorry Hun but what makes you any better you basically have a meal ticket for life because you've breeded with someone of reality TV and done duck all for it she has zero personality and isn't even all that in the looks department either so she needs to get off her high horse really 😂

Reactions: 14
There you go 😉
Little did we know she was actually pregnant with our future lord and dictator Chester beadle at the time
The fact she wrote this then a few weeks later they’re back together shows they’re only together for the kids. If she weren’t pregnant when this happened they most likely would have stayed split

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she not realise women come in all shapes and sizes? Even when pregnant everyone will have a different size and shape bump. She’s so shallow and thick. Exactly why Gary married her …

Reactions: 15
you just know if the kids were not there they would not be together, they have absolutely F-all in common.. I bet when they do go out together they just sit and talk about the kids. Emma is probably sat on her phone flicking through pictures of Lord Chesty and Primrose while Gary sits opposite her flicking through tinder all night. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New house new baby maybe? I mean it won’t be long until chesta starts school and with prim in nursery it might mean that they have to actually speak and spend time alone.

Reactions: 1
Little did we know she was actually pregnant with our future lord and dictator Chester beadle at the time
The fact she wrote this then a few weeks later they’re back together shows they’re only together for the kids. If she weren’t pregnant when this happened they most likely would have stayed split
How on Earth did they make primrose then? If my fella treated me like this, l wouldn’t be able to stomach him coming anywhere near me!!! Does she have no morals???

Reactions: 3
Love that they prey on new mums insecurities about baby weight to fund their lifestyle. What great role models for their kids. 👏🏽

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:

Emma McVey #4 hearts failing, heads gone, kids had PTSD since he was one.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Thread suggestion:

Emma McVey #4 hearts failing, heads gone, kids had PTSD since he was one.
I think that’s a good one apart from the hearts failing bit…. Sorry 😬 even though she’s an insufferable cow, I can’t stand her as much as the next person but she still has 2 kids and I don’t think heart failure is a joke 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Has anyone actually tried what they are selling? It doesn’t work as a long term fix… she should not be promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.