Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they’ve split the kids up! Surely they could have both stayed with granny or grandad for the night.
It’s a bizarre set up! I can just imagine king chesta stomping about sucking his bunny ear while the bridal party get their hair and make up done.
Scalding hot hair tools, messy make up, white dresses and small children are really a winning combination 😂😂
What’s the betting Chester has bows or a tiara in his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice to see Chester eating a Bakewell Tart today … he must be cured from his fake dairy allergies 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im wondering does Emma have severe post natal depression after having prim and just does not bond with her... its actually heart breaking to watch

Reactions: 13
my heart breaks for prim. Emma is always making digs about her weight. She’s a beautiful wee girl. Double of her dad. But Emma favours king chesta with his blue eyes (edited on portrait mode on the iPhone) and blonde curls. All the wee girls should be together. When she looks at the photos when she’s older she’s gonna feel so left out.

Reactions: 18
What hold does she have over him? He wakes up alone on his wedding day apart from Prim who should actually be with her mum or the very least grandparents. Where is his best man? His ushers? His mates? All getting ready and having a laugh. Welcome to the rest for your life Gary but I guess karma really did come and bite you on the ass! You had a lucky escape Charlotte I hope he's kicking himself now for being such a knobhead and having a degree in pulling women!!!

Reactions: 51
What hold does she have over him? He wakes up alone on his wedding day apart from Prim who should actually be with her mum or the very least grandparents. Where is his best man? His ushers? His mates? All getting ready and having a laugh. Welcome to the rest for your life Gary but I guess karma really did come and bite you on the ass! You had a lucky escape Charlotte I hope he's kicking himself now for being such a knobhead and having a degree in pulling women!!!
I was just thinking the exact same thing. What a miserable wedding morning for him.

Reactions: 21
Why on earth weren’t the 2 kids at their grandparents while Emma stayed with her bridesmaids and Gary with his ushers?! Then in the morning the kids could join them for photos. Emma gets a proper hen do, Gary won’t get a stag. He’s just stuck in that house on his wedding morning with his little baby all alone doing play doh. Never known anything like it. We know all orchestrated by Emma.

Reactions: 30
Does Gary have any real mates? I remember when he started dating Emma he was living in Manchester with a guy and Emma also moved in with them. Dont remember his name but never seen him anymore.

Reactions: 5
It’s really sad isn’t it

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry I'm not gaz biggest fan but my heart is breaking for him today... he has stepped up big time for Prim cause it seems her mother doesn't give a tit about her its all so sad where is the hype for his special day.... nothing like playdough the morning of your wedding its a disgrace.....its never gonna last this marriage a waste of money

Reactions: 33
Imagine waking up on your wedding day alone with your little girl and playing play-doh … where is Gary’s family? Where are his pals? It’s all SO weird!! They might be rich in cash but they’re both completely poor in anything else in life l!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Emma must have some serious serious stuff over Gary. She doesn’t seem mentally stable. I actually can’t believe he’s looking after primrose alone on the morning of his wedding. Why can’t both of the kids go to grandad for a couple of hours? This will go down as one of his biggest regrets

It isn’t even like she’s amazingly gorgeous or super fun. Why is he marrying her? Their life just seems soooo soooo boring. What are they going to do together when the kids are all grown up and moved out?

Reactions: 19
Maybe Garry has primrose at home because she maybe having a nap before the wedding? Obviously depending on the time the wedding starts, when I got married I had my boy with me due to him having a nap before we left. We also spent the night before together and went out separate ways a few hours before the wedding... some people do things differently 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
When I got married I stayed at the wedding venue the night before with my mum and our son stayed at home with my husband and the best man. Then they brought him to the venue and our son was with me for an hour or so before the wedding just so we could have photos etc. I could never have gotten my hair and makeup etc done with a 2yr old around haha. Think they liked their boys morning at home. It just seems so strange to constantly split the kids up! Surely Chester would be the hardest one to have when you are trying to get ready as he's more mobile than prim!

Reactions: 10
I don’t like Gary don’t get me wrong but his wedding morning has actually made me feel emotional (just got my period lol) he looks so alone? It’s literally like every morning for him, it’s nothing special and it’s meant to be his wedding day too, his eyes are all puffy and tired, looks like he’s been crying, such a bizarre couple. I really hope he runs away at the alter or something.

Reactions: 30
I must admit, I feel quite sorry for Gaz. If she would of took Prim, then he would be just there alone. Seems such an odd set up. I personally feel that she hasn't bonded with Primrose. Will be intresting to see who his best man is...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.