Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot deal with the daily boomerangs telling us what time he’s been up since 😩 yes everyone with young kids is up at 6 pal, so are a lot of people with jobs.
Imagine thinking that you should be having a lay on every day cause you shagged loads of people on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they’ll go on honeymoon after the wedding? Or will they leave primrose and take chestaaaa as they can’t cope with travelling with 2 kids …

Reactions: 4
She is so self-absorbed and narcissistic " you have no idea what people are actually going through and social media really does not show you even the half of someone's life" - well you choose to post the images and life perception you dictate so don't have a poor me no one knows what I'm really going through attitude when you project this image in the first place

Reactions: 20
Wonder if they’ll go on honeymoon after the wedding? Or will they leave primrose and take chestaaaa as they can’t cope with travelling with 2 kids …
It’ll be exactly the same but in a different location. Gaz up with primrose in front of a tv. On the hunt for all the vegan ice cream. Then a family swim. Then gaz playing golf and going on about winning money from his friends. Just a bit sunnier as they will be abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gaz in the swimming pool, looking like Lord Farquaad with thon hair.
Also, he just feels “soooo lucky”. I swear Emma has him drugged daily, so that he’s submissive 😂.
She gives me coercive vibes
Lord farquaad 😂😂😂😂 I'm dying, he does look like him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As a teen I used to fancy the life out of him. I’d like to now go back and repeatedly punch 16 year old me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As a teen I used to fancy the life out of him. I’d like to now go back and repeatedly punch 16 year old me.
Same! My sister went to a nightclub where he was going a PA and got a photo with him. I nearly cried with jealousy 😂😂😂
I can’t wait to see the wedding photos

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same! My sister went to a nightclub where he was going a PA and got a photo with him. I nearly cried with jealousy 😂😂😂
I can’t wait to see the wedding photos
Ashamed to say I have a pic like that and I gave him my cheek to kiss but he kissed my lips I was horrified and my bf was fuming 😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ashamed to say I have a pic like that and I gave him my cheek to kiss but he kissed my lips I was horrified and my bf was fuming 😂😂😭
Completely off topic to Emma but related to geordie shore Joel Corry once tried it on with my mate behind Sophie’s back 🙃 mad how much these tits were idolised back when GS was big

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He’s said he had a mini stag when he went to Aberdeen but had to come home. Was then when one of the kids was miraculously not well the second he left the country?

Reactions: 11
Aww guys one week till the wedding of the century can't wait x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.