Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mac900

0C49D749-99D4-4A25-9680-99443A9B50B3.jpeg

WTF!?!!! 😂😂 Deal with bein tall? Lord give me strength for these people, the person who wrote this dnt even look young so no excuses for such a dumbarse comment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

honey24

So the tiktok that emily copied is my tiktok! Personally, I’ve never liked her so when I saw that she copied it word for word I was so annoyed😭 and her passive aggressive comments of “it’s not that deep I was waiting for someone to tag you🤪💕” infuriates me even now! My friends had all commented on her tik tok tagging me before I had even filmed the video calling her out and they were deleted straight away and other random people have told me that they have been blocked and their comment tagging me was deleted. If I never commented myself it never would have been acknowledged. Of course all of her fans are now also telling me “it’s not that deep💕” they have to copy her as they must have no personality of their own to find her boring content entertaining. I was so excited about my tiktok getting a lot of views and comments and now it has been completely ruined by snakey emily and her minions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

bellbells16

VIP Member
I had a look at James' wikipedia and you can see the changes made to it. The above version has been there for a few weeks!🤣 But there was another few edits removed before that due to "vandalism". Nothing is ever really gone from the internet though....

Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 15.14.43.png
Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 15.14.24.png
Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 15.11.21.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
‘I’ve got so many commitments in London’ she says....after moving out of London only weeks ago due to no longer needing to be in London due to lack of commitments

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Afruss

New to this thread but have been commenting on others. Hello all! I just noticed this - have you seen it?!
3D6A8722-BF4E-4920-8382-55CF5A834CA1.jpeg
3D6A8722-BF4E-4920-8382-55CF5A834CA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

AB3

VIP Member
Her younger sister is, she has an older sister called Katie who she never mentions as she’s a primary school teacher and now has a baby, Emily has rarely mentioned her nephew (I’m sure she had a boy)
Well butter my ass and call me toast. I never knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
My fave bit was when she said she needed the bar cart to store the picnic basket because there's no storage in London flats, and then when she went into the bedroom raved about how she loved how much storage/cupboard space there was 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Melissaaaaa

Her feet look really bigger than a 5.5. I thought an 8?

Considering she is 12 foot 4 her feet are small for her size hahhahahhah

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Only Emily Canham could mention her height in an apartment tour video 😂
This actually made me laugh out loud. She managed to link her height in to the most obscure conversations. I can imagine being out for brunch with her and asking her if her food was good and her telling me her stack of pancakes was so tall but not as tall as her because shes 5’10

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Libertine1975

VIP Member
You seriously need to let it go. This someone’s income, money to feed their family. You’ve complained, they looked into it, and moved on.. you shouldn’t be doing this because you don’t like Emily! Why don’t you complain this much about Dominic Cummings?
I'm still furious about Dominic Cummings and complain about him regularly. Yes it's her job and income bust she was stupid enough to do a treatment illegally and let someone post it online for advertising.

Should I not report people selling illegal drugs to the police cause that's their income and business????

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pigsinblanketsx

CBBC837E-E0B0-41AB-A10C-899F20837D46.jpeg
Correct me if I’m wrong but pretty sure this is a hoody James has created. He owns a brand called Sic Puppy and has done for years. Bit awkward 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

shau711

Today’s boring food video has her lying within the first 2 minutes, I haven’t got any further. At 1:43 she says she has an appointment to go to and has to leave in 40 minutes. But at 1:47 she says “it’s been about an hour” and speaks about her appointment again that she has to make. I haven’t made it any further in the video, it’s just boring

Reactions: 33