Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0C49D749-99D4-4A25-9680-99443A9B50B3.jpeg

WTF!?!!! 😂😂 Deal with bein tall? Lord give me strength for these people, the person who wrote this dnt even look young so no excuses for such a dumbarse comment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
What I find weird is how she shows all the views etc.. it’s like she can’t really move back there ever and considering she has been moving back and forth to the same are for a while means she obv has LA plans with James
She's never made a secret of where she lives. She showed the exact same views when she moved into her flat, so intelligent! And then complains that she was stalked. Do we think that actually happened? I can't take anything she says seriously.

She shows where her flat is about 4:45 in

I'm actually a bit shocked watching a bit of that old video, her face actually moves. I thought she was looking very plastic and frozen in her last video. She really has gone mad on the botox. She used to have some wrinkles in her forehead, totally normal looking. It's very grim that she's only 23 and she has done all that to her face.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 253172

WTF!?!!! 😂😂 Deal with bein tall? Lord give me strength for these people, the person who wrote this dnt even look young so no excuses for such a dumbarse comment.
I really hope this is someone taking the piss but knowing Emily either way she’ll love to do a video on how ‘tall’ she is. Hunny even if you’re 5ft10 it’s not really tall a lot of people are 5ft10 maybe try being 6ft+ as a girl. 🥴

Reactions: 15
She makes the dumbest comments, ‘this is where my bags would be and now I can stand here’ seriously I think I’m losing brain cells.
And yes her forehead doesn’t move

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She's never made a secret of where she lives. She showed the exact same views when she moved into her flat, so intelligent! And then complains that she was stalked. Do we think that actually happened? I can't take anything she says seriously.

I'm actually a bit shocked watching a bit of that old video, her face actually moves. I thought she was looking very plastic and frozen in her last video. She really has gone mad on the botox. She used to have some wrinkles in her forehead, totally normal looking. It's very grim that she's only 23 and she has done all that to her face.
very shocked at the difference, she looks so much better before, so sad that such a pretty girl feels the need to do all of this at such a young age. She's already pretty enough it's her personality that's the problem perhaps she could work on that lol

Reactions: 4

her face in this is actually so cute and natural and pretty. Even her vlogging in this feels more real and nice than her current ones.

her face gas definitely changed

Reactions: 3
It’s so funny seeing her make a big deal out of her height. What would she even talk about in a video about being tall? Apart from being the tallest in class at school and having a few jokes here and there I’m pretty sure it’s quite nice being tall these days. I also find it even funnier knowing I met her and she was defo shorter than me, and I don’t even feel that tall... not to the point I’d use it as a personality trait at least.

Reactions: 6
'I apologise that THEY didn't clean the doors' clean your own bleeping door little miss housewife. Spray on, wipe off. Easy as. Thought she was so independent? Then why does she have a cleaner? And why on earth did she ask her mum if she was sad that SHE was moving? I honestly think your mum is probably dreading having to deal with you more than you leaving a flat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only reason people comment on her height is because she makes such a song and dance about it. I don't care how tall she is but she clearly lies about being 5ft10, James is 5ft10 and she is shorter than him. I would put her at around 5ft7 or 5ft8 which is still tall for a girl.

I'm 5ft6 and most women and girls I know are a similar height or shorter than me (that said I've two good friends both actually 5ft10).

I partly wonder if she goes in about her height because she wants to be a model and generally they are tall. That said I think very very slowly society is moving away from your stereotypical model and becoming more inclusive.

Let's be honest whilst she is a pretty girl (for how much longer with all the treatments she gets) there is nothing to make her stand out from other Instagrammers of her age and she is actually pretty dull for a 23 year old (nothing wrong with that I was a boring as duck 23 year old but I would still go out drinking and clubbing once in a while).

I think she just wants to get married and be a housewife and maybe create content from that like Mrs Hinch etc although she would have a cleaner and just do baking (which then gets thrown in the bin) and decluttering her wardrobe before her next clothing haul arrives.
I think she wants to be just like her mum - lydia e millen. But, upgraded. Pottering around a LA mansion and not a bungalow, whizzing up treats in her thermomix, managing her gardner and housekeeper before taking videos of herself curating the various rooms, the pool, the temnis courts. All the while making noises about 'important meetings' in london, paris and new york. Maybe she'll release a bikini range that requires lots of sunnny beach holidays work trips where she gets to model them.

She wants to be a perfect trophy wife to a nice rich man. A wife who stays in the big house managing the staff and looking immaculate.
Not actually doing any housework. Ewww, hard physical work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she wants to be just like her mum - lydia e millen. But, upgraded. Pottering around a LA mansion and not a bungalow, whizzing up treats in her thermomix, managing her gardner and housekeeper before taking videos of herself curating tge various rooms, the pool, the temnis courts. All the while makong noises about 'important meetings' in london, paros and new york. Maybe she'll release a bikini range that requires lots of sunnny beach holidays work trips where she gets to model them.

She wants to be a perfect trophy wife to a nice rich man. A wife who stays in the big house managing the staff and looking immaculate.
Not actually doing any housework.
That's exactly how she comes across to me, as long as it all looks good nothing else matters. Very materialistic and showy with no care for actual meaning or lasting relationships. As long as she has what she needs to make herself look "amazing", who cares

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200924-202845_Chrome.jpg

I hope she makes a video on this and how she's coped #InfluencersWhoCantGoOnFreeHolidaysLivesMatters

People are bleeping dying Emily.

I think I'm annoyed more as above her tweet was a comment from Breonna Taylor sister of injustice for Black women and then you get Emily Cuntham tweet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She puts vlogs that she thinks will get a lot of views on her main channel, like her birthday and moving, the rest go on her vlog channel. It's stupid, but apparently it makes sense to super intelligent Emily...
Haha well they're not getting many views for how many subs she has so clearly not working love!

Reactions: 2
Twice today she has referred to Sophie just as “mini me”. Sophie is her own person. God Emily is such a narcissist!

Reactions: 20
That's exactly how she comes across to me, as long as it all looks good nothing else matters. Very materialistic and showy with no care for actual meaning or lasting relationships. As long as she has what she needs to make herself look "amazing", who cares
As long as emily lives with access to a full length mirror and, a phone where she can see herself, she won't be bored or lonely.

#goals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.