Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't her sister about ten?
Her younger sister is, she has an older sister called Katie who she never mentions as she’s a primary school teacher and now has a baby, Emily has rarely mentioned her nephew (I’m sure she had a boy)

Reactions: 7
Her younger sister is, she has an older sister called Katie who she never mentions as she’s a primary school teacher and now has a baby, Emily has rarely mentioned her nephew (I’m sure she had a boy)
Well butter my ass and call me toast. I never knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The obsession with clothing sizes in society is so warped. If a piece of clothing fits you, it fits you. If It doesn't, it doesn't. There's more to clothes than how they fit across your waist and what number is on the label. Emily has no concept of this at all.

I agree with people here that she just sends everything back anyway so I guess it doesn't matter if it fits her, very wasteful from an environmental point of view though! But her obsession with her body, clothing size and food is not good and I really worry about her projecting those issues on her young audience.

The views on the haul are not good. Her moving vlogs have done well enough. She's so dim that she can't see that people are over her clothes and makeup hauls, people want genuine connection from influencers now and much prefer following their lives. But Emily is so obsessed with only showing a curated life. And it is so weird how she has never mentioned the fact that her sister had a baby last year. She obviously doesn't have to, and really shouldn't, share details about the child but the fact that she has never mentioned it at all is so strange.

I haven't been bothered to watch that video where she talked about why she's not moving in with James (lol as if he's even ask her!), but has she addressed the fact that he is in LA now at all? And has she ever said anything about Cornwall? I see she did up her room at home but we weren't treated to them same "transformation" videos as that crazy room in James' house - I don't think she wanted people to ask questions about the room in Cornwall.

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched her videos in a LONG time although I keep up w the thread cos I've always found her quite annoying. I thought I'll watch the Zara haul to see what everyone's talking about and I'm actually cringing so bad at her accent. It just reminds me of my friend who went to Exeter uni, and when she came back I laughed when she first said hi to me cos I thought she was joking..... I understand u can pick up bits of an accent when u live Somewhere else and interact w different people but 1. Who does she interact with...like at all? And 2. It takes years for it to properly happen. You're more likely to pick up phrases or words than the actual sound. Jesus. I think I'll watch on mute.

Reactions: 5
She wears shorts under her dresses as a safety thing she’s learnt from living in London... huh??

All of her hauls are the exact same ‘this doesn’t fit me’ ‘the length isn’t

the cardigan thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ And cycling shorts in winter, so late to the trend but also why winter?
That's cos she wears dresses that barely cover her arse! Plus her saying she feels big in autumn clothes/jumpers etc - is she mad? She's like a walking skeleton.

Saying she hates her body atm yet is sat there in barely any clothes. Makes sense
I think she means she hates wearing bulky warm clothes as you can't see how thin she is in them. That's why her autumn haul consists of cycling shorts, crop tops and tight waisted short dresses - this shows how obsessive she is. Without showing off how thin she is, she feels rubbish in herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The obsession with clothing sizes in society is so warped. If a piece of clothing fits you, it fits you. If It doesn't, it doesn't. There's more to clothes than how they fit across your waist and what number is on the label. Emily has no concept of this at all.

I agree with people here that she just sends everything back anyway so I guess it doesn't matter if it fits her, very wasteful from an environmental point of view though! But her obsession with her body, clothing size and food is not good and I really worry about her projecting those issues on her young audience.

The views on the haul are not good. Her moving vlogs have done well enough. She's so dim that she can't see that people are over her clothes and makeup hauls, people want genuine connection from influencers now and much prefer following their lives. But Emily is so obsessed with only showing a curated life. And it is so weird how she has never mentioned the fact that her sister had a baby last year. She obviously doesn't have to, and really shouldn't, share details about the child but the fact that she has never mentioned it at all is so strange.

I haven't been bothered to watch that video where she talked about why she's not moving in with James (lol as if he's even ask her!), but has she addressed the fact that he is in LA now at all? And has she ever said anything about Cornwall? I see she did up her room at home but we weren't treated to them same "transformation" videos as that crazy room in James' house - I don't think she wanted people to ask questions about the room in Cornwall.
Her older sister has asked never to be mentioned amd emily does due diligence there. If she is a teacher i can understand why, having such different lives must make things interesting - wonder if they are close? But, again we'll never know. Sophie clearly wants to be just like emily and i would guess become an influencer too. Yikes. Like freddy and coco (who i ised to think was her daughter!)

Regarding her size and height obsession, - being tall she possibly struggles with feeling 'big' as society is also instructing women (directly and indirectly) to be tiny and small in order to be deemed attractive. Emily is taller than average, i believe the average man's height is 5'8 (?) And has a strong built - a good build. She has great shoulders and isn't fragile looking like say, fashion mumbler (only seen her in thumbnails) or amelia liana who are both very tiny and petite builds, tiny shoulders, necks and very slim legs etc. Emily has a stronger bulid (looks good imo) but being tall and her build might make her (unnecessarily) secure. Maybe she feels bloated sometimes and that makes her feel big??
She isn't overweight at all. But there we go.

Emily gave a shout out (was it?) To the odious lydiaEmillen on her stories. Something along then lines of how inspiring this amazing beautitious creature woman was yadda yadda, leading me to assume she wants to follow in her content footsteps and move onto 'luxury influencing' i have mentioned this previously but at first i thought Lydia was Emily's mother. Back when Emily was 17, and seemingly on an endless gap year while her parents were fine with their directionless daughter having not a single a level and, living with 2 guys in the big smoke filling her days vlogging various wieiad consisting of 1 frozen banana almond milk smoothies. "Really filling guys - try it!" Then I saw Lydia in a thumbnail, though oh her mum is also a vlogger. Still can't stand lyds, and hope that Emily goes in a different direction, as does Lydia i'm sure she doesn't want to be pushed aside and replaced jusssst yet.

Question for any Really long term viewers - how did she meet Jake?

Thanks of anyone read all of that!

Gabriella Lindley lol

Nope. Not Ana, it was Gabby 🤣
Emily is who i think Gabby would do almost anything to swap bodies with!

Reactions: 1
Her older sister has asked never to be mentioned amd emily does due diligence there. If she is a teacher i can understand why, having such different lives must make things interesting - wonder if they are close? But, again we'll never know. Sophie clearly wants to be just like emily and i would guess become an influencer too. Yikes. Like freddy and coco (who i ised to think was her daughter!)
I can see where it's kinda coming from - her sister has said that she doesn't want to be part of Emily's life online, but she has shown her a few times and casually mentioned her. I just think it was very strange to not even say "my sister had a baby, which is super exciting for our family, but obviously I'm not going to be really talking about it to respect their wishes". To just completely ignore it is curious. I'm guessing her sister asked her to not say anything, but again it's very extreme to not mention it once. I feel like there's probably a complicated family dynamic there, so it's interesting that she asked Emily to be her Maid of Honour.

Reactions: 4
I can see where it's kinda coming from - her sister has said that she doesn't want to be part of Emily's life online, but she has shown her a few times and casually mentioned her. I just think it was very strange to not even say "my sister had a baby, which is super exciting for our family, but obviously I'm not going to be really talking about it to respect their wishes". To just completely ignore it is curious. I'm guessing her sister asked her to not say anything, but again it's very extreme to not mention it once. I feel like there's probably a complicated family dynamic there, so it's interesting that she asked Emily to be her Maid of Honour.
Unless she thinks it will give Emily a project to work on, keep her busy and help her sister out whilst she’s at work particularly when she’s a teacher and it’s hard to find time to do things

Is it not tradition to have your oldest sister as your maid of honour? Back when my brother and sister in law got married (10 years ago) my sister in law wanted me and her youngest sister as her bridesmaids but her mum made her ask her middle sister to be maid of honour even though they werent close at the time.

Reactions: 1
Quite sad tbh how seemingly her parents and her have lived in the same town her whole life and she hasn’t been able to make a single best friend who she’d expect to be maid of honour for

Quite sad tbh how seemingly her parents and her have lived in the same town her whole life and she hasn’t been able to make a single best friend who she’d expect to be maid of honour for
I mean there was Libby...can’t work out if they’re friends again or not. She hasn’t been to see her since she’s been back (that we know of)

Reactions: 3
Is it not tradition to have your oldest sister as your maid of honour? Back when my brother and sister in law got married (10 years ago) my sister in law wanted me and her youngest sister as her bridesmaids but her mum made her ask her middle sister to be maid of honour even though they werent close at the time.
Yeah, I feel like a lot of people just pick their sister because it’s expected. I know friends who’ve had their sister in their wedding party even though they low key hate each other 😬 families are complicated.

I’d hate to have someone like Emily in my wedding party. Everything will be all about her. And imagine trying to go dress shopping with her! How will she cope not having a dress with her arse hanging out???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think James will actually step up as a boyfriend and bother to be her +1?!

Reactions: 10
If
Do we think James will actually step up as a boyfriend and bother to be her +1?!
he doesn't and she's "fine" about it we will know that the final death nail of her self esteem has been hammered in.

In all seriousness those wedding photos will (hopefully) be forever, so if i was her sister i wouldn't want a rando (even a mildly famous) one in my wedding album. He probably should be in any of the offical photos, but absolutely should be her plus one. (Imo)

Reactions: 7
Do we think her and James will still be together by the time the wedding rolls around??
emily can keep telling herself it’s fine to live in separate countries after two years of dating and that it’s due to her work. But really, his ex gf moved from the UK to the US for him did she not? Emily never seems to do any filming when she is in LA but she could really use it content wise.
I guess the only issue would be that she wouldn’t be able to receive her pr products. However she never films makeup looks anyway, only ever does ads for garnier/ loreal and ghd - so don’t see what the problem is there except for greediness.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re in an open relationship or if he’s got a side piece in LA.
He’s stringing her along and she’s starving herself skinny to be pretty for him and is now also suffering with her mental health. All for this commitment phobe.

people around her are getting married whilst her boyfriend doesn’t even want to be in the same country.

cut your losses whilst your still young Em! Otherwise you’ll still be childless and unmarried by the time you’re 36! I do think she would want to be a young mum and maybe that’s why she’s with James 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.