Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gallery wall makes me laugh it's all so meaningless. I've been collecting art for a gallery wall from places with meaning for me or places I have visited. I've stuff from Cuba, Hong Kong, Poland, Denmark, Hungury and Austria and other pieces from local artists I just fell n love with, they are all different colours and styles but that to me is what a gallery wall should be...

I'm finally putting mine up in the next couple of weeks but I'll probably still but more pieces and it will change over time.

Reactions: 9
Her cupboards in the kitchen are just sooooo rAnDoM. A tea pot in the plates cupboard. Stop the ship of life I'm getting off, can't cope with how random you are Em!! Heheehhe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My fave bit was when she said she needed the bar cart to store the picnic basket because there's no storage in London flats, and then when she went into the bedroom raved about how she loved how much storage/cupboard space there was 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also loving all the comments on the video saying she must be moving to LA. Wonder what the excuse will be as to why she isn’t?!

The last time she posted a picture of him on her Insta was for his birthday a year ago, and the picture was all about Emily.

Reactions: 5
Also loving all the comments on the video saying she must be moving to LA. Wonder what the excuse will be as to why she isn’t?!
Nah she’s got an easy one atm, the fact that they won’t let her in because of COVID 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this thread but have been commenting on others. Hello all! I just noticed this - have you seen it?!
3D6A8722-BF4E-4920-8382-55CF5A834CA1.jpeg
3D6A8722-BF4E-4920-8382-55CF5A834CA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I had a look at James' wikipedia and you can see the changes made to it. The above version has been there for a few weeks!🤣 But there was another few edits removed before that due to "vandalism". Nothing is ever really gone from the internet though....

Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 15.14.43.png
Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 15.14.24.png
Screenshot 2020-09-06 at 15.11.21.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
James' birthday is in 10 days. they definitely won't spend it together 😅
I'd be gutted if my bf of 2 years didn't want to spend his birthday with me to be honest. No way around it it smacks of i don't care about you from him.

Reactions: 11
I'd be gutted if my bf of 2 years didn't want to spend his birthday with me to be honest. No way around it it smacks of i don't care about you from him.
He didn’t want to spend hers with her, she sat crying in his living room.

Reactions: 21
He didn’t want to spend hers with her, she sat crying in his living room.
I watched that too - i hope if that was me I'd have the self esteem to cut my losses and leave. Maybe he's destroyed it? She's pretty insecure despite being tall thin and pretty. (I know she's not as hot as she makes out when posing, but she is an attractive girl, but shes always, always seeking confirmation of that, which is not an attractive quality. Then the cycle escalates.)

Reactions: 6
I watched that too - i hope if that was me I'd have the self esteem to cut my losses and leave. Maybe he's destroyed it? She's pretty insecure despite being tall thin and pretty. (I know she's not as hot as she makes out when posing, but she is an attractive girl, but shes always, always seeking confirmation of that, which is not an attractive quality. Then the cycle escalates.)
Which is why if she had some actual friends, they’d be saying, that’s not normal.... particularly when they were in the same house!!!

So she’s staying at her family home atm, wonder if she’ll stay there or get a different place or her own?

Reactions: 5
So she’s staying at her family home atm, wonder if she’ll stay there or get a different place or her own?
You know some family time could be great for her now. But she's used to her own space, so maybe a houseshare with libby?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.