Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s from James, he likely hasn’t written the card as he’s had something delivered to her and he’s in LA. why cover the name though? She probably sent it herself like Cher in clueless 😂

just thought could she be in a hotel? Maybe she’s covering where she is as it says the name on the stationary? Cause the top is blanked out too.

Reactions: 13
If it’s from James, he likely hasn’t written the card as he’s had something delivered to her and he’s in LA. why cover the name though? She probably sent it herself like Cher in clueless 😂

just thought could she be in a hotel? Maybe she’s covering where she is as it says the name on the stationary? Cause the top is blanked out too.
She probably posted that so James would ask her who sent it and be jealous😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What sort of attention seeking tit is she on now? “What youtuber guy would you match me with?”
Jake boys x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1E3B09BA-4059-4237-B1A2-2778FADBEEE1.png

she makes me want to repeatedly smash my face i to a wall. Trying to make James jealous Emz??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I know they keep their relationship offline but I’d really love to know aside from her age and fan hurling what he loves about her!
James, you are not married to her, you don't have children - get out why you can man!!! What are you doing

Reactions: 7
duck me shes such an attention seeker. I’m assuming she’s in London as she has a shoot and think that was probably her managements office

Reactions: 5
So she is in a hotel room with which looks like there's a guest, she posted a note she received saying i miss you so much blanking out who it's from and now asking people which YouTuber guy would match with her? U ok hun? James you are 36, wrap up this childish relationship.

Reactions: 7
So she is in a hotel room with which looks like there's a guest, she posted a note she received saying i miss you so much blanking out who it's from and now asking people which YouTuber guy would match with her? U ok hun? James you are 36, wrap up this childish relationship.
She’s not forcing James to be an relationship with her, he’s been more than happy to be with her for 2+ years at this stage. They’re as bad as each other, in fact I find him worse due to his age and dating history. I feel like they both get off on the attention that her little stunts bring. As childish and attention seeking as she is, I don’t think she’d jeopardise the relationship and have him dump her over an instagram stunt. He knows what she’s like and co-signs it.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 268726
she makes me want to repeatedly smash my face i to a wall. Trying to make James jealous Emz??
Wtf imagine saying “which person from the company I work for would you couple me up to date?” for the world to see... wow... that’s so disrespectful to your partner? What is wrong with her Jesus Christ I thought being at home would make her more tolerable but she’s worse than ever at the moment

Reactions: 16
She's obviously sad about james being in LA and by moving home, so is controlling what she can which is to control her exercise and diet.

Even when she lived with jake she wouldn't have wanted to be matching his diet. Teenage boys have weirdly fast metabolisms that they grow out of pretty fast themselves. I doubt jake eats much as he used to now. But yeah those peanut butter and frozen banana smoothies were all she seemed to ingest then.

Maybe she should date herself and be single for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Come to think of it, she may have hidden all those stories from James and his family/friends. She’s calculated like that and just craving attention, seeing as she’s clearly not getting it from her bf.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.