Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think she's half as close to her family as she makes out. Pre-covid she only went back home when James wasn't around and she very eagerly ran off to Cornwall for months during Lockdown. I just find the whole "I'm so close with my family" angle that she pushes to be really false but then she is just so fake about everything it's hard to tell with her.

I don't think she has moved home to get help, I really don't think she sees herself as having a problem, which is very sad. I think she's just at home because London was too expensive with everything going on to justify it and it's just a stopgap before she hopes to head to LA in the new year if the ban is lifted...not sure how James feels about that and if he'll still be on the scene when that comes.
I’m sure if they do break up and business in London picks up, she’ll probably be back in Stratford

Reactions: 8
All her videos explaining the situation sound like she's convincing herself as much as other people😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All her videos explaining the situation sound like she's convincing herself as much as other people😂
I think you're right, it's as if James is gaslighting her, "Emily - this is what we both want - rightttttt? The only way it can work, work is important to you isn't ittttt?"

I think she is close to her family and simultaneously a very needy girlfriend. The more James is pulling away the harder it is for her - which isn't weird! IMO It is normal to want to be with the one you love. Not 100% dependant on them, not make them your world but to at least eat with them once a day and talk.

It's a sad and uncomfortable situation and James is fine with it - great it works for him... but not for her evidently. Only if you didn't actually like the guy. It seems she has lost her already small appetite as she senses james slipping (silthering) away. He seems to have essentially dumped her, (by moving away), but she hasn't accepted it yet.

She is financially independent and in her mid twenties, i am pleasantly surprised her parents let her move back in tbh. I hope it works out for them, but as others have said she'll be running back to James as soon as travel is deemed safe (and comped) again.

Lastly why on earth is lucy flight giving that guy who cheated on her another chance?! Girl - no!

Have these women no self respect?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s done an advert on starling bank’s YouTube channel, and firstly her face doesn’t match her tan, she mentions a project (Imhereforever then?) she is so claculated in the way she sits, she used her hands and arms a lot of but she’s turned in a away to make herself thin..... she legit is so fake and so far up her own arse, she just needs to duck off

Reactions: 14
She's starting to remind me of (but obviously a far less extreme version) Eugenia Cooney. Purposefully showing off how tiny she is and liking the attention and people worrying about her.

Reactions: 5
Okay well that’s a lie. She’s worringly thin and even if you don’t like her calling her fat is a blatant lie. If you think she’s fat then fuckin hell everyone else is screwed aha
It was a joke, clearly 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn't say she looks worryingly thin it is just the way the angle is. She looks just normal in her vlogs. I find nothing wrong with weight her personality is just trash

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the filler helps, I’m really confused as to why she seems to be getting worse, I understand that people with eating disorders don’t gets help unless they want it but there seems to be nothing happening
unfortunately i know from experience of friends with eating disorders, it is very very hard to get through to them and get them support when they are so convinced there isn’t a problem. when my best friend was at her worst stage she was a minor meaning she sort of had to accept help, but with emily being a grown woman i don’t feel like there’s much anyone can do if she won’t admit there’s a problem :( it’s really upsetting to see with emily tbh

Reactions: 4
Emily using “MUM” in her new video title 😩🙄🙄 thought it was MOM!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So whst is imhereforever going to be?
Hoodies?
Leggings and sporty bras for tiny busts only?
Scrunchies?

Place your bets tattlers.

Reactions: 2
CBBC837E-E0B0-41AB-A10C-899F20837D46.jpeg
Correct me if I’m wrong but pretty sure this is a hoody James has created. He owns a brand called Sic Puppy and has done for years. Bit awkward 😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
For attention and messages from James and her stans, she knows what she’s doing, she’s one of the most calculated and manipulative people on YouTube

Reactions: 22
I bet James is bored of how boring she’d be in bed, he probs goes for younger girls cos he thinks they will be more exciting but I can imagine Emily being a pillow princess lol

Reactions: 7
Emily in a video 5 years ago Vs today’s thumbnail. How does she not see that she is destroying herself with all the filler and that filter she uses all the time is HORRENDOUS and makes her look like she needs a good wash!
A bit of a niche reference (maybe) but this reminds me of the film Death Becomes Her. In particular the end scene where Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep, after spending years pursuing this dream of being forever young and plastic fantastic, basically disintegrate.

It provides some insight into what Emily will look like in 10 years time.

Reactions: 4
Ha! and Ew!

Tbh he doesn't look like a guy who puts a lot of effort in himself and his physique doesn't scream i have strong stamina.

If he wanted an adventurous time he needs to make whoever he's with feel like a goddess that he is 100% devoted to.

Summary - i think they're both as bad as each other, and he's had more years to practise than her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.