Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You seriously need to let it go. This someone’s income, money to feed their family. You’ve complained, they looked into it, and moved on.. you shouldn’t be doing this because you don’t like Emily! Why don’t you complain this much about Dominic Cummings?
Lmao
I did complain this much about Dominic Cummings.

It’s not because I don’t like Emily, it’s because the salon broke the bleeping law.
Get over yourself trying to tell people what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You seriously need to let it go. This someone’s income, money to feed their family. You’ve complained, they looked into it, and moved on.. you shouldn’t be doing this because you don’t like Emily! Why don’t you complain this much about Dominic Cummings?
I'm still furious about Dominic Cummings and complain about him regularly. Yes it's her job and income bust she was stupid enough to do a treatment illegally and let someone post it online for advertising.

Should I not report people selling illegal drugs to the police cause that's their income and business????

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone who breaks the rules should face consequences for it and not be able to give a crappy excuse and get away with it. Putting people’s lives at risk in a worldwide pandemic is selfish and inconsiderate, reporting it and ensuring that the situation is taken seriously is absolutely the right thing to do. “Letting it go” definitely isn’t.

Reactions: 17
I think you’re forgetting how much the government messed the beauty industry around. Reporting is one thing, but come on.. going out of your way to take down a business that has done nothing to you personally ..
Say someone contracted COVID or lost a family member due to Suman’s actions.

Would you be telling them to let it go?
I don’t bleeping think so.

EVERYONE has been messed around by the government. Doesn’t make it ok to break the law and then post it all over social media and then lie about it, delete comments and block people to try and cover your tracks.

I understand it’s wrong and I do agree with you all that it’s wrong, and dumb of Emily even posting it because she’s caused so much shut for a business, but if we reporter every business for doing things wrong there wouldn’t be any left.. what about all the men who had face waxed during their hair cuts? Or barbers who secretly opened during lockdown? Nightclubs that pretend to be bars who are open..
Backtracking now are we?
The salon themselves posted it too.

And that isn’t the case at all... What planet are you living on?
The VAST majority of businesses have been thoughtful, respectful and done their part, anyone who hasn’t deserves whatever they have coming to them.

You do realise SEISS and small business grants existed and Suman would have got around £2500 a month in support for her own living costs (which she will still be receiving now) along with a £10k business grant.
Right?

There is literally NO excuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In response to your comment that you deleted, yes every business breaking the rules should be reported and face the consequences of breaking the rules. It’s a slap in the face to the business owners who chose to abide by the rules for the safety of themselves and the public.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In response to your comment that you deleted, yes every business breaking the rules should be reported and face the consequences of breaking the rules. It’s a slap in the face to the business owners who chose to abide by the rules for the safety of themselves and the public.
Lol back-pedalled so fast they deleted all their posts. Still exist in the quotes though 😂

Also soz for how much that went off on a tangent tattlers, just wanted to stick to my word of keeping you all updated, didn’t realise someone would get so butthurt about it!

Reactions: 13
Yeh she is using Libby again as she cannot be on her own. I think the relationship with James was pretty much done during lockdown. She seemed upset 24/7 she is probably getting Libby on side in case of a 2nd wave and she can’t be alone

Reactions: 12
I've reported the Pandora Ad to the ASA I'm going to report every dodgy thing I see influencers do as I'm so fed up with them breaking the rules. They get given so much stuff by brands and don't declare it or try and hide it. I'm watching an influencer who always puts a screen shot saying ad break before any of her promotional stories which I find so refreshing (I believe several do this)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeh she is using Libby again as she cannot be on her own. I think the relationship with James was pretty much done during lockdown. She seemed upset 24/7 she is probably getting Libby on side in case of a 2nd wave and she can’t be alone
Funny how during lockdown she constantly looked like she’d been crying and said it was hay fever and then the second she’s back in London she looks absolutely fine

Reactions: 9
I've reported the Pandora Ad to the ASA I'm going to report every dodgy thing I see influencers do as I'm so fed up with them breaking the rules. They get given so much stuff by brands and don't declare it or try and hide it. I'm watching an influencer who always puts a screen shot saying ad break before any of her promotional stories which I find so refreshing (I believe several do this)
ASA literally do not care or do anything

Reactions: 7
I’ve just emailed and asked for an update too. I will keep you all updated cause I’m seriously tired of her tit.
ASA response -

Thank you for your email. I can confirm we have received responses from Emily’s management and GHD and are in the process of determining the next steps we will take. I will be back in touch once we have made that determination.
Thank you also for the further information you’ve provided about Emily’s recent Instagram output. Any determination we make in this case will apply to advertising across all of her social media accounts.

Reactions: 18
ASA response -

Thank you for your email. I can confirm we have received responses from Emily’s management and GHD and are in the process of determining the next steps we will take. I will be back in touch once we have made that determination.
Thank you also for the further information you’ve provided about Emily’s recent Instagram output. Any determination we make in this case will apply to advertising across all of her social media accounts.
How did you get them to reply? I’ve only had generic emails with no follow up and I’m seeing the same issues

Reactions: 8
ASA response -

What I don’t get is why they’re not pulling her up on the countless breaches?
I understand that this one was reported but like think how many others have been reported since?! Does that not show them they need to do something about her ad work in general

I think the problem when brands gift items they have no control over what the influencer does. With a paid advert they have control over what is posted and can check that it is being declared as an advert.

Hopefully if GHD are made aware of her flouting the rules they might not work with her again. Technically anything she shows on her channel or through instagram should be marked as an advert if she has been gifted it.

this seems dodgy! Probably why he went somewhere tropical first surprised emily didn’t try and sneak back with him!

A99C5570-5B37-4367-BB89-DE4781E30A66.jpeg

Reactions: 8
What are the rules for going to the US currently?
They weren’t letting anyone in who didn’t have residency, I don’t know how strict they were on people like James who didn’t have to work in the states

Reactions: 4
How did you get them to reply? I’ve only had generic emails with no follow up and I’m seeing the same issues
im not sure tbf. Before when I’ve reported her they sent generic stuff too but when I reported the GHD one last month I got more of a formal acknowledgement and that’s when they told me she was being looked at across everything. I have tried reporting things since but get the response ‘as you know we are looking into her’. I replied to the first email they sent acknowledging, asking for an update on the case and also included the recent pandora Instagram stuff.

I do think the more people report the more seriously they will take it but then I’ve never had it Progress to this so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hopefully it puts brands off, she gets fined and things about her actions.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.