Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But would your partner not sit with you while you opened your gifts and be there to support you as it was an emotional time anyways with the lockdown happening. He sat in his “home studio” making music next door.
if I was filming it for a YouTube video? probably not! she was literally just opening cards - what’s he supposed to do just sit there like “oh that’s nice”? she chose to film it I assume knowing he then wouldn’t want to sit with her. I really don’t see it as that odd, if I was literally just sat opening a few cards like she was I wouldn’t expect my boyfriend to sit there with me, I’m an adult?!

I’m not sure what teen fantasies everyone’s been watching but most adult relationships don’t fill the house with balloons for a non-milestone birthday, most guys aren’t about to whip up a cake and fawn over their other half whilst they open a few cards. does it live up to her instagram perfect birthday? no. is it completely normal? yes.

Reactions: 12
I don't really put much into the birthday vlog to be honest, Emily is very aware what she shows. It's more James' history with other girls, the fact that he started dating a 21 year old when he just moved to LA ovbs ins't interested in commitment, him making the decision to be in LA during the pandemic, the driving him around at Christmas, how Emily keeps making plans around him and he changes his mind to suit him and on and on...it just doesn't feel like either of them is in a committed adult relationship.

It was also really clear from her video yesterday that she's not happy in life, and James is a big part of that, I think. She's not getting what she wants. She's been teasing the move from London since the middle of lockdown, so she had made the decision to live with James in Cornwall and then he fecked off to LA. It also seemed like she was really hoping to make the move to LA late last year and James didn't take the hint. I dunno, regardless of what's gone on in their relationship over the past few years, I think a lot of relationships would really struggle to make it though the long period apart that they're currently doing.

Reactions: 10
The picture she shared for his birthday...🤣🥴

It’s funny that this is the first picture of him that she’s posted in a year since his last birthday, I don’t think she’s as half into him as she acts. For her it’s all about him being famous and the house in LA. She puts up with him for that.
I really did not need to see a picture of James with his head in between Emily's legs🤢🤣

It's not a good picture of James when the point of the picture is meant to be about him. At least you can see his face, unlike last year

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe a dividing opinion, but saying "love you" is very different from saying / writing " I love you"
Love you is what I say to my friends I don’t particularly like. I love you is what I would say to people I actually care about

• Haha
her accent is so bleeping irritating and grating to me. it sounds so over the top and fake

Reactions: 15
Love you is what I say to my friends I don’t particularly like. I love you is what I would say to people I actually care about
Exatcly!

He didn't write "I love you"
She kept him company in lockdown, has been his cheerleader for 2 (?) Years. I hope he's nicer to her behind closed doors as otherwise her self esteen must be shot. :(

However she does seem clingy, and, even a victoria secrets angel with the guys perfectly matched personality would be annoying if they were too clingy.

Reactions: 2
When you look at people who hit 1mil around/slightly after the same time as Emily, you can see just how stagnant her channel is.
She’s barely had any growth since, like 6k subs?

Soph and Jazzybum are prime examples. Both have gained at least 20k since they hit 1mil and I think they were a couple of months after and before Emily (respectively)

When you look at the views they get consistently compared to hers it’s pretty laughable.
She’s too lazy and boring to make any interesting or successful content that doesn’t revolve around her eating so just bleeping give up.

Reactions: 7
When you look at people who hit 1mil around/slightly after the same time as Emily, you can see just how stagnant her channel is.
She’s barely had any growth since, like 6k subs?

Soph and Jazzybum are prime examples. Both have gained at least 20k since they hit 1mil and I think they were a couple of months after and before Emily (respectively)

When you look at the views they get consistently compared to hers it’s pretty laughable.
She’s too lazy and boring to make any interesting or successful content that doesn’t revolve around her eating so just bleeping give up.
I think Emily has gone up 60K followers in the past year, whereas Jazzybum has gone up 280K and Soph 220K, the way YouTube writes numbers is weird. But that's even worse for Emily🙈 Her content is so, so boring. She can't decide who her target audience is and she's just lazy and uncreative too.

Reactions: 10
I think Emily has gone up 60K followers in the past year, whereas Jazzybum has gone up 280K and Soph 220K, the way YouTube writes numbers is weird. But that's even worse for Emily🙈 Her content is so, so boring. She can't decide who her target audience is and she's just lazy and uncreative too.
Yeah you’re right haha, shouldn’t type things before I’ve had my morning coffee 😂

Reactions: 1
Exatcly!

He didn't write "I love you"
She kept him company in lockdown, has been his cheerleader for 2 (?) Years. I hope he's nicer to her behind closed doors as otherwise her self esteen must be shot. :(

However she does seem clingy, and, even a victoria secrets angel with the guys perfectly matched personality would be annoying if they were too clingy.
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again, I think he’s using her for her audience to promote his teenage music and she’s obsessing over him cos he’s from busted (like it matters anymore?) and thinks that will send her places. But it’s failing. He’s getting what he wants though, busted vinyls in the back of her videos, him singing in her videos, him going on her live and promoting his new music.

And she’s getting skint flying back and forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again, I think he’s using her for her audience to promote his teenage music and she’s obsessing over him cos he’s from busted (like it matters anymore?) and thinks that will send her places. But it’s failing. He’s getting what he wants though, busted vinyls in the back of her videos, him singing in her videos, him going on her live and promoting his new music.

And she’s getting skint flying back and forth!
They are both using each other. They are both adults and can make their own decisions but I can't see the relationship lasting.

I think James likes his life and doesn't want to settle down but she clearly does. They don't want the same things in life other than potentially living in LA.

Reactions: 6
They are both using each other. They are both adults and can make their own decisions but I can't see the relationship lasting.

I think James likes his life and doesn't want to settle down but she clearly does. They don't want the same things in life other than potentially living in LA.
Why would anyone (without family or roots there) want to live in LA?

Why would anyone (without family or roots there) want to live in LA?
I forgot to say this the other day and I cba to go see if the comment is still there but someone said they are new to her channel so can she explain what she does in LA. She replied saying she will discuss it in more detail when she does a mukbang in the empty apartment.

just say your boyfriend lives there and go! 🙄

NFA at this time, but it's because there's still an ongoing investigation.
I feel a fine coming on!
Screenshot_20200916-102627_Gmail.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.