Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet look really bigger than a 5.5. I thought an 8?

Considering she is 12 foot 4 her feet are small for her size hahhahahhah

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And she's so perfect her Dr Martins didn't even rub her feet ... twit
I was thinking this! It’s a right of passage to have messed up feet from docs! She’s such a liar

Her feet look really bigger than a 5.5. I thought an 8?

Considering she is 12 foot 4 her feet are small for her size hahhahahhah
I’m ACTUALLY 5’10 (not the fake 5’10 Emily is) and my feet are a 7.5-8. So, I smell bs on her height - yet again!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this! It’s a right of passage to have messed up feet from docs! She’s such a liar

I’m ACTUALLY 5’10 (not the fake 5’10 Emily is) and my feet are a 7.5-8. So, I smell bs on her height - yet again!
I’m 5’11” and have size 5 feet 🤣🤣 she deffo has larger feet as in the past she’s deffo had some right long shoes. Like her vans don’t look like they come from the kids section put it that way

Reactions: 4
I’m 5’11” and have size 5 feet 🤣🤣 she deffo has larger feet as in the past she’s deffo had some right long shoes. Like her vans don’t look like they come from the kids section put it that way
Do you?! Wow!! I’ve never met anyone with small feet but tall! 😂

Reactions: 3
There are people at work who are legit 5’2” with size 7 or 8 feet 🤣🤣
My mind is blown. Not that I go around asking for people’s shoe size but I’ve always noticed it was smaller feet for small people. I feel like I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂
But either way, our Emily is not 5’10! 😂

• Haha
You are soo lucky!! Im 5’10 but 6.5/7 feet and wish i could be size 5 - cheaper and smaller shoes look so much better than my boat feet 😭

Can confirm that all my friends shoe sizes do not match their height, it all seems random 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
can confirm this also I’m 5ft9 and a size 4.5/5 my friends 5ft2 and size 4.5 and on other friend is 5ft4 and a size 7.5. I think generally if you’re taller you’re meant to have bigger feet due to help with balance but it’s not always the case with evolution

Reactions: 2
I actually feel bad for her in her new video. Where was her dad to help? And well, james is far far far away isn't he

She must be desperate for more views with her new clickbait title 'Needed Help From Famous Reality Star' she was just referring to Lucy Flight's boyfriend

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I actually feel bad for her in her new video. Where was her dad to help? And well, james is far far far away isn't he
Why should her dad drop everything he’s doing to travel down to London to help her? Nobody forced her to move to London alone or to be in a relationship with somebody that doesn’t give a tit about her (if you cared about someone would you really take off to LA in the middle of a pandemic?)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.