Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she has already moved to wherever she is going. Because she was always ‘trying’ to he secretive about where she lived (even though if you really tried you could work it out). So why would she show her door number now when she still had some time there - doesn't make sense and especially in terms of security.

Also, that bit at the end where she said we’ll see in a week whats going on. Thats just an encouragement to crazy fans like you have a week to find me and potentially meet me before i leave. I know shes stupid but shes not THAT stupid.

So my betting is that shes already moved or is currently moving. Shes going back to that London place as/when she needs to for appointments and meetings.

Shes recycling old london posts too to make it look like shes there more.

There have been a lot of posts in Northamptonshire like meeting up with ex friend Libby. Perhaps thats her attempt at reaching out to try and be friends again because shes moving back there.

Theres 3 places I think shes moving;
1. Northampton/Kettering - either back with her family or on her own. I think back with the family is less likely because we have seen in vlogs, shes not got much space there anymore and there wouldnt be enough room for her to work/film. So my money is on moving to her own place.

2. To James’ place in Cornwall - could this be why she spent so much money redecorating. Its also a base for James to come to when hes back from LA, less going back and forward to london/southend/emilys.

3. OR could she be temporarily moving to the family house in Norfolk. She talks about how much she loves it there. It gives her the space she needs to work while also being able to see family occasionally. This could be a temporary measure until covid restrictions are lifted and she can travel/go to LA for longer again.

Ultimately i believe she’ll go to LA for longer periods of time and then return home for a couple weeks and then go back again on holiday visa’s etc.

She doesnt need a base in london anymore when she can have her stuff at her parents place. Could this be why she keeps talking about doing her room up.

OR THE MAJOR CURVEBALL COULD BE that shes just fking staying in london. Boring. Come on emily do something out of the ordinary

Reactions: 16
I’m wondering if it’s just a random production company or person cause a few weeks ago she asked on her stories about any videographers.

she’s definitely moving so why be so mysterious about it. It’s not going to be exciting in the slightest!

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if it’s just a random production company or person cause a few weeks ago she asked on her stories about any videographers.

she’s definitely moving so why be so mysterious about it. It’s not going to be exciting in the slightest!
I also wondered if it was Lucy’s boyfriend Dan. He often films videos like this for Lucy and he was at Emilys flat a few days ago

Reactions: 1
Or Adam waith? That’s the only other male i can think she might have asked?

Reactions: 3
When she shows off the en-suite that she says she doesn’t use, she opens the storage cupboard that is empty but 5 L’Oréal for Men products, strategically placed in row, facing forward....just so you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When she shows off the en-suite that she says she doesn’t use, she opens the storage cupboard that is empty but 5 L’Oréal for Men products, strategically placed in row, facing forward....just so you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Im Emily Canham, im 5’10 which is so tall and im uniquely skinny, so skinny my clothes have to be tailored so they are so tight i cant breathe. I have a boyfriend, hes in a BAND and lives in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My guess is she has already moved to wherever she is going. Because she was always ‘trying’ to he secretive about where she lived (even though if you really tried you could work it out). So why would she show her door number now when she still had some time there - doesn't make sense and especially in terms of security.

Also, that bit at the end where she said we’ll see in a week whats going on. Thats just an encouragement to crazy fans like you have a week to find me and potentially meet me before i leave. I know shes stupid but shes not THAT stupid.

So my betting is that shes already moved or is currently moving. Shes going back to that London place as/when she needs to for appointments and meetings.

Shes recycling old london posts too to make it look like shes there more.

There have been a lot of posts in Northamptonshire like meeting up with ex friend Libby. Perhaps thats her attempt at reaching out to try and be friends again because shes moving back there.

Theres 3 places I think shes moving;
1. Northampton/Kettering - either back with her family or on her own. I think back with the family is less likely because we have seen in vlogs, shes not got much space there anymore and there wouldnt be enough room for her to work/film. So my money is on moving to her own place.

2. To James’ place in Cornwall - could this be why she spent so much money redecorating. Its also a base for James to come to when hes back from LA, less going back and forward to london/southend/emilys.

3. OR could she be temporarily moving to the family house in Norfolk. She talks about how much she loves it there. It gives her the space she needs to work while also being able to see family occasionally. This could be a temporary measure until covid restrictions are lifted and she can travel/go to LA for longer again.

Ultimately i believe she’ll go to LA for longer periods of time and then return home for a couple weeks and then go back again on holiday visa’s etc.

She doesnt need a base in london anymore when she can have her stuff at her parents place. Could this be why she keeps talking about doing her room up.

OR THE MAJOR CURVEBALL COULD BE that shes just fking staying in london. Boring. Come on emily do something out of the ordinary
I thinks she’s going to go to Northampton/Kettering. Cornwall is to far out, and maybe Norfolk but her family live in Northampton and Norfolk again is abit too far out.

USA won’t be open for Brits till atleast early next year at the earliest.

Reactions: 9
Only Emily Canham could mention her height in an apartment tour video 😂
This actually made me laugh out loud. She managed to link her height in to the most obscure conversations. I can imagine being out for brunch with her and asking her if her food was good and her telling me her stack of pancakes was so tall but not as tall as her because shes 5’10

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This actually made me laugh out loud. She managed to link her height in to the most obscure conversations. I can imagine being out for brunch with her and asking her if her food was good and her telling me her stack of pancakes was so tall but not as tall as her because shes 5’10
Do you have tables high enough for me, because I’m sooo tall

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if u look up the definition of vanilla in the dictionary it'll just say emily canham. shes so bleeping boring and has 0 personality. her videos make me feel like i'm watching paint dry

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is a five foot ten doorway at the entrance to hell,
and the doorbell is Emily Canham’s fake as duck giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t get her apartment tour video at all, is she changing profession to be an estate agent?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am still wondering what happened to all the extra costa food... did she chuck it out? She seemed horrified by all the extra calories food.

Reactions: 10
I find her ads for garnier/L’Oréal etc so cringy. The way she does that psychotic smile while taking the mask off and when she puts it on etc... just so un-natural!!!

Reactions: 12
In the flat tour video she says 'my make up has reduced massively, 2 months ago i spent three days having a clearcut', pretty sure two months ago she wasn't in London?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we not going to talk about how weird it is she has signed Busted merch on display in her living room?!

I’ve recently moved to East London, to a very similar flat to Emilys, and at no point did I think to get my boyfriend’s colleagues to sign tit for me to display...!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is just no link to eachother on their media, do they even like eachothers posts anymore. Look on emilys insta, it doesnt even look like shes been in a rel for the past 2 yrs

Reactions: 8
The decor of her flat is so weird and mismatched. Its like a 15 year old has designed it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.