Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
I'm taking one for the team and watching the video....she's moving back home to her parents!🙄

Edit: 14 minutes of my life I will never get back. She said she would talk about some other stuff, but just waffled about moving for 14 minutes. She kept mentioning LA and that she wasn't moving there. To me that says she really thought herself that she would be moving there. Just goes to show she really did get the London flat to entertain James. As soon as he's not around it's gone. Doubt he'll be keen on sleepovers in her parents house!🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Emmy44

VIP Member
90093C87-7F7B-4B55-A113-9F731DA47445.png

She has not posted her Amazon wish list for people to have a nosey, she’s posted it in hope fangirls will buy something for her

• Angry

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
"They are only held up right now because they are all kinda screwed together, and if they weren't they would have fallen over by now"

Yep, that is how flat pack furniture works - in fact, all furniture that hasn't been carved out of a single piece of wood needs to be screwed/nailed together. Idiot.

• Haha

Bil

VIP Member
Her cupboards in the kitchen are just sooooo rAnDoM. A tea pot in the plates cupboard. Stop the ship of life I'm getting off, can't cope with how random you are Em!! Heheehhe.

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200924-202845_Chrome.jpg

I hope she makes a video on this and how she's coped #InfluencersWhoCantGoOnFreeHolidaysLivesMatters

People are fucking dying Emily.

I think I'm annoyed more as above her tweet was a comment from Breonna Taylor sister of injustice for Black women and then you get Emily Cuntham tweet

• Heart
  • Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I've reported the Pandora Ad to the ASA I'm going to report every dodgy thing I see influencers do as I'm so fed up with them breaking the rules. They get given so much stuff by brands and don't declare it or try and hide it. I'm watching an influencer who always puts a screen shot saying ad break before any of her promotional stories which I find so refreshing (I believe several do this)

• Heart

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
When she shows off the en-suite that she says she doesn’t use, she opens the storage cupboard that is empty but 5 L’Oréal for Men products, strategically placed in row, facing forward....just so you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Im Emily Canham, im 5’10 which is so tall and im uniquely skinny, so skinny my clothes have to be tailored so they are so tight i cant breathe. I have a boyfriend, hes in a BAND and lives in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

KYLIE

VIP Member
I know she is problematic but having watched her for years I can really feel for her in the James situation. He is a much older man than her and he has totally taken advantage of how smitten she is to be with him. She’s the one that’s paid to go to LA all the time. She’s chased after him the whole time and I bet he has been dangling the carrot regarding seriousness/moving in/next steps for a while. I’m glad she is moving back home. I hope they split because he really isn’t the one for her

bellbells16

VIP Member
Am I wearing trousers wrong? Because I’m 5 10 and I don’t have trouble finding jeans and trousers to fit me, but maybe it’s because I’m not shopping in the child section like Emily?🤷‍♀️

• Haha

0cbxox

Did anyone catch Emily talking about a trip to China she and Adam had planned for the beginning of the year? She said the trip was cancelled due to COVID, but mentions that the tourism board still recommended they go. Which suggests that it would have been a trip sponsored by the Chinese tourism board... Pretty awful to be working with the Chinese government amidst their persecution of Uighur Muslims and all the other shady shit they're doing. I imagine if they'd gone through with the trip they would have received a fair amount of backlash.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I cringed when Lucy said the off the shoulder dress was a size too small and Emily had to add in that it was just too short. Heaven forbid she would need to size up for any other reason

• Haha

mindlesswaffle

In regards to her period post it’s attention seeking as who takes photos like that and wears all white on their period. All white on your period is an advert waiting to happen.

My guess is she is doing another Always ad ( swear she did one with her mum in a video before) on YouTube soon and it will be along the lines of “I got such an overwhelming response to a period post I did on Instagram I thought I would talk about these amazing products that have totally made my period so much better”.

doodlebug

VIP Member
View attachment 247740
she can’t even come up with original tiktok content. She was blocking people who told her to give this girl credit aswell
She’s such a bitch. She replied to the original creator saying “Girl, all you had to do was comment. It’s really not that deep. I just couldn’t find you” 1. She’s a liar - she was blocking everyone who was commenting the name of the girl and 2. If you see a TikTok and rip it off, obviously you know the name of the original creator, cos you watched their vid

Bbeettxx

Her new video should be renamed ‘Watch my friends compliment me in this completely self indulgent video for 14.07 minutes’

• Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
You seriously need to let it go. This someone’s income, money to feed their family. You’ve complained, they looked into it, and moved on.. you shouldn’t be doing this because you don’t like Emily! Why don’t you complain this much about Dominic Cummings?
Lmao
I did complain this much about Dominic Cummings.

It’s not because I don’t like Emily, it’s because the salon broke the fucking law.
Get over yourself trying to tell people what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

bellbells16

VIP Member
I saw in her new video that she said she has to stay up late until midnight as has a call with someone in a different country. What is the betting she is calling James 🤪
Could she not just say that she had a call with her boyfriend? She’s so weird...

• Haha
Reactions: 29