Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watched a couple of her older videos and i think the notable difference is that she was happy then and she doesn't appear to be now (for whatever reason)

Reactions: 7
watched a couple of her older videos and i think the notable difference is that she was happy then and she doesn't appear to be now (for whatever reason)
I feel like she peaked with jake boys and slowly went downhill from there. When they were doing their vlogs watching their videos was exciting and effortless and I barely noticed a lot of the bad traits she gives off now

Reactions: 15
I feel like she peaked with jake boys and slowly went downhill from there. When they were doing their vlogs watching their videos was exciting and effortless and I barely noticed a lot of the bad traits she gives off now
yes i completely agree, i know you cant tell from social media but she seemed to be her happiest when they were together (which is weird because she kept going on about how toxic he was). I really feel like he actually cared about her and she was happy, Charlie was just a tit show, and embarrassing after how much of a pedestal Jake put her on, same with James, she seems miserable, always running after him, so obsessed with her appearance and being skinny, she just doesnt seem like shes truly happy with her life anymore. I feel bad for her, at least since she moved back in with her parents she doesnt seem to have that just cried look she was having for a while during lockdown. Im also wondering if a break up is coming, hasnt that been her thing, moving in with her parents after a break, relying on them to be her entertainment/friends until she can find new guy?

Reactions: 13
Does she realise that we can see the reflection and see that no one is kicking off?
My issue is more with the fact she’s broken the rules herself multiple times yet is preaching about not breaking the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jake and she each others firsts - so the hurt after that breakup was real and they each brought that experience of being hurt with them into their next relationship.

James is a strange one.

Reactions: 4
So in her new video “we live together but we also don’t, we’re very independent” blah blah blah “no, we don’t live together”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also in her new video why does she say she could easily live in one of James’ places but she doesn’t because she has work commitments in London? As far as I’m aware 99% of work is now done online, there’s no events for her to go to, she cannot travel anywhere so what is the big deal with London? Another thing she mentions how she could live in LA right now with James but isn’t because she needs to be near London. She could easily create the same content anywhere from home and that’s all she does is shows us her sorting out wardrobes and moving so what is the huge deal. But we’re in the middle of a pandemic, she cannot move to LA!

Edit: also when she mentions they’ve two different careers so wouldn’t sit him down and film with him. Why not? What’s the big deal? He’s already well known so he cannot say he’s camera shy. I wonder is that her being ashamed or him being ashamed or what

Reactions: 23
I always make sure I FaceTime people when I’m eating because that’s when I struggle being on my own 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also in her new video why does she say she could easily live in one of James’ places but she doesn’t because she has work commitments in London? As far as I’m aware 99% of work is now done online, there’s no events for her to go to, she cannot travel anywhere so what is the big deal with London? Another thing she mentions how she could live in LA right now with James but isn’t because she needs to be near London. She could easily create the same content anywhere from home and that’s all she does is shows us her sorting out wardrobes and moving so what is the huge deal. But we’re in the middle of a pandemic, she cannot move to LA!

Edit: also when she mentions they’ve two different careers so wouldn’t sit him down and film with him. Why not? What’s the big deal? He’s already well known so he cannot say he’s camera shy. I wonder is that her being ashamed or him being ashamed or what
He was on national TV/Radio making millions being a household name while she was still pissing herself in her nappies, any excuse to cover the fact that he’s an absent boyfriend who doesn’t care about her.

Also, dream to own her own home in the U.K.? Did she not just sell her own home. I swear I’ve never heard anyone spurt out as much nonsense as she does.

Reactions: 16
Found it very condescending when she said that it's not healthy in a relationship to expect to live in the same place 😂 The vast majority of people in relationships want to settle down together and if neither is prepared to commit to being in the same place then most people would break up. It's not unhealthy or "needing" your partner, it's just natural 😂 the whole point of a relationship is to spend day to day life TOGETHER. Okay maybe do distance for a bit, but after a year or so most couples would move or break up. I think she says all of this but doesn't mean it. She can't wait for the day that James commits to her and asks her to move in.

Reactions: 24
Why is she acting like the reason she doesn’t travel is because she cares about the pandemic - it’s because no brands are paying her to atm. Her talking about this magical year of travel and experiences; it was all due to be gifted and staying at expensive resorts. She doesn’t know what real travel is. She talks so much tit

Reactions: 23
Why is she acting like the reason she doesn’t travel is because she cares about the pandemic - it’s because no brands are paying her to atm. Her talking about this magical year of travel and experiences; it was all due to be gifted and staying at expensive resorts. She doesn’t know what real travel is. She talks so much tit
I don’t get these hotels etc that gift stays - it really does not what to make me stay there.

Reactions: 3
Found it very condescending when she said that it's not healthy in a relationship to expect to live in the same place 😂 The vast majority of people in relationships want to settle down together and if neither is prepared to commit to being in the same place then most people would break up. It's not unhealthy or "needing" your partner, it's just natural 😂 the whole point of a relationship is to spend day to day life TOGETHER. Okay maybe do distance for a bit, but after a year or so most couples would move or break up. I think she says all of this but doesn't mean it. She can't wait for the day that James commits to her and asks her to move in.
Haha amazing! Like I get a few couples will choose to not to live together but most couples will always live together after a few years. She's just making excuses but does she think she'll just go back and forth to LA forever. If James wanted to love with her she would totally jump at the chance. It's all so fake!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.