Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back her and jake were deffo not a good match. She has no fun and it’s all got to be very proper and boring. I think we’ve actually seen jakes true personality with Leah, I mean jake couldn’t even swear near Emily 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone think its weird that jake just moved back to east london as emily moved out. Strange he went back to east

Reactions: 4
Anyone think its weird that jake just moved back to east london as emily moved out. Strange he went back to east
Personally I don't find it weird, it's an area he knows well so it makes sense to me. If my partner lived somewhere with an ex and we knew we wanted to move to that city, I'd move to whichever area he knew best to recommend regardless of who he'd lived there with before. So many youtubers live in East London as well

Reactions: 6
I think it’s all they know. Emily and Jake don’t seem the type of people that explored around much or get out of their comfort zone. Never seen Emily vlog anywhere but Stratford or near her office (soho I believe)

Reactions: 6
Personally I don't find it weird, it's an area he knows well so it makes sense to me. If my partner lived somewhere with an ex and we knew we wanted to move to that city, I'd move to whichever area he knew best to recommend regardless of who he'd lived there with before. So many youtubers live in East London as well
not many youtubers even live in stratford anymore,used to be the place to be in 2017 but not anymore. I thought they’d move somewhere more lively

Reactions: 4
Not strictly Emily but it is related, Charlie Simpson just premiered his new video and did a Q&A on YouTube and guess who had to be there to try and deflect attention away? Of course it was James Bourne. Honestly Charlie has more talent in his eyebrows than James has in his entire body.

Surprised Emily didn't show up as well but I guess she was busy being tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I get you, but east london isnt even their nearest part of london and i got there regularly round stratford and greenwich and it doesnt strike me as there scene/vibe

Reactions: 1
Listened to Charlie’s song to see just how much of a car crash James is and it’s so good. He’s very talented.
Also lol that he has 45k monthly listeners on Spotify and James has... wait for it... 2.7k 😂😂

Em must be so grateful for her talented glamorous celeb bf

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bit confused by her new vlog says about a lot of things going on? Wonder if James has finally seen the light

Reactions: 2
bit confused by her new vlog says about a lot of things going on? Wonder if James has finally seen the light
She's been hinting at stuff not being right for a while and talking about big changes but she never ever tells us what's really going on.

Just checked her insta and he commented on her last photo 5 days ago so probably just drama for views as usual.

Reactions: 5
Her new vlog, straight away she comments on the fact all she ‘seems’ to post are ads. Which we mentioned here. Wonder if shes been checking up.

hi em 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her sadness has everything to do with her being on her own, the way james treats her and how happy jake is.
Also really dont mean to be rude, but sophie has one of those faces you want to punch 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I noticed in her new vlog that she said she's been down and Sophie kind of patted her shoulder so it's something that her family are aware of. And then later she said she hopes she doesn't look stupid incase she "bumps into a hot farmer guy". ONCE AGAIN sounds like her and James might have broken up but I'm 95% sure that they haven't 😂

Reactions: 21
This was clearly filmed weeks ago, she said about it being the last bit of school holidays, half term has only just finished/started

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.