Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to not embarrass herself he obs doing his own thing and she just running behind him 😂

Reactions: 6
‘I’ve got so many commitments in London’ she says....after moving out of London only weeks ago due to no longer needing to be in London due to lack of commitments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
A good liar needs a good memory, something EmLie is really lacking!

It really is crazy how she ties herself up in so many lies just to make her life seems so perfect. Why can’t she just say she’d like to be in LA now, but can’t be due to the travel ban? Simple. Saying she could be in LA right now if she wanted is such a lie. Yes she could go through Mexico, but she’d only have 90 days in LA and then she’d have to find a way to leave.

But I guess when the travel ban is lifted and people ask why she’s still not living with James it might show that things aren’t so perfect with James??

literally all of her ‘travelling’ is brand trips!!

also the fact she thinks her and James can see each other whenever they want? Has she forgotten about covid .. I don’t think anyone will be able to go to the US until at least January

Reactions: 9
There was a whole article on her being paid to go, why you think she was Adams plus one?

View attachment 255796
There was a video with Lucy asking my best friends questions you’re too afraid to ask yours. They’re talking about whether other people have come between their friendship and Lucy says the fact that you took Adam to Australia and not me, I’m not gonna be like why wasn’t that me and Emily said he’s gonna be really mad if I don’t say this but I was his plus one.

the article makes it even funnier cause she’s such a liar. Even Lucy didn’t know she was Adam’s plus one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Also in her new video why does she say she could easily live in one of James’ places but she doesn’t because she has work commitments in London? As far as I’m aware 99% of work is now done online, there’s no events for her to go to, she cannot travel anywhere so what is the big deal with London? Another thing she mentions how she could live in LA right now with James but isn’t because she needs to be near London. She could easily create the same content anywhere from home and that’s all she does is shows us her sorting out wardrobes and moving so what is the huge deal. But we’re in the middle of a pandemic, she cannot move to LA!

Edit: also when she mentions they’ve two different careers so wouldn’t sit him down and film with him. Why not? What’s the big deal? He’s already well known so he cannot say he’s camera shy. I wonder is that her being ashamed or him being ashamed or what
This is actually the perfect time to not be tied down, aside from the travel restrictions, she does not need to be in London she could be anywhere else in England, she can film videos anywhere, and as far as i can remember the only time she went to do things in person for work was going to events, all of which are cancelled, and going into her management office like once a month to do a meeting which im sure is online now. its the covid-19 restrictions that mean she cant be with James & the fact he left when he couldve stayed, there was no reason for him to go back to LA, theres nothing really going on in person now anyways

Reactions: 2
In her moving day vlog she says that she’s cancelled her gym session because she’s not feeling up to it and won’t “enjoy it” which is fair enough! However why does she then go on to say in her “saying goodbye” video (which is filmed the same day) that she’s ordered all this food because she’s SO HUNGRY following going to the gym?? Why lie? Does she feel the need to justify her eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In her moving day vlog she says that she’s cancelled her gym session because she’s not feeling up to it and won’t “enjoy it” which is fair enough! However why does she then go on to say in her “saying goodbye” video (which is filmed the same day) that she’s ordered all this food because she’s SO HUNGRY following going to the gym?? Why lie? Does she feel the need to justify her eating?
EmLie back at it again

Reactions: 7
As much as I’d find it amusing if this were the case, it wasn’t the same day - she went back.

I also noticed how slowly she ate those beans one at a time she didn't appear to eat much then declared she was SO full

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice how pretty much the only thing we saw her eat was the beans?! She cut out 80% off the other food once it reached her mouth. If she has food issues then it’s okay, you don’t need to make forced videos focused around food.

Reactions: 23
She is deffo the type of person to tell her friends they owed her 20p
Lollll

Found it very condescending when she said that it's not healthy in a relationship to expect to live in the same place 😂 The vast majority of people in relationships want to settle down together and if neither is prepared to commit to being in the same place then most people would break up. It's not unhealthy or "needing" your partner, it's just natural 😂 the whole point of a relationship is to spend day to day life TOGETHER. Okay maybe do distance for a bit, but after a year or so most couples would move or break up. I think she says all of this but doesn't mean it. She can't wait for the day that James commits to her and asks her to move in.
YES

There was a video with Lucy asking my best friends questions you’re too afraid to ask yours. They’re talking about whether other people have come between their friendship and Lucy says the fact that you took Adam to Australia and not me, I’m not gonna be like why wasn’t that me and Emily said he’s gonna be really mad if I don’t say this but I was his plus one.

the article makes it even funnier cause she’s such a liar. Even Lucy didn’t know she was Adam’s plus one.
#DeepLies

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.