Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
When she said how she’s switched up from lattes to flat whites, for a second I thought she was going to be a normal person and explain how she’s gotten bored of them or wanted to try something different but no: it has to be about her eating disorder and how she “doesn’t need” all that extra milk and how lattes are so so filling 🙄 must be exhausting to her honestly. It’s actually kinda sad.

Also I don’t know why she constantly is making all these comments as if she’s single. Can you imagine if a male youtuber with a girlfriend said “don’t want to look stupid in case or hot farmer girl appears” or put on his story “which YouTube girl do you think I should date” like, it’s bizarre behaviour and borderline disrespectful.

Reactions: 28

gossboss14

VIP Member
But would your partner not sit with you while you opened your gifts and be there to support you as it was an emotional time anyways with the lockdown happening. He sat in his “home studio” making music next door.
Exactly. She made her own breakfast, put up her own decorations, made her own cake, lit the candles on her cake, opened her gifts/cards by herself... it is weird. It may not have meant anything to him but it was clear that the day meant a lot to her so he should have put in some effort, not just sat in another room playing the piano

timetraffic

Not strictly Emily but it is related, Charlie Simpson just premiered his new video and did a Q&A on YouTube and guess who had to be there to try and deflect attention away? Of course it was James Bourne. Honestly Charlie has more talent in his eyebrows than James has in his entire body.

Surprised Emily didn't show up as well but I guess she was busy being tall.

• Haha

Poppy

Literally came on here because her “do you think?!” Annoyed me sm!!!

she’s so self obsessed it’s unreal. Also notice how her friend’s videos were of general things “never have i ever” or “rap challenge” and her’s was all about her.

Reactions: 27

gossboss14

VIP Member
I’m watching some of her recent stuff (bored) and I just can’t deal with her lips. They’re SO full on the top that she’s got that ugly crease people get when their fake lips are too big. Looks bloody awful.

She’s also still wearing her J necklace so they’re definitely still together - but apart
is it just me that finds the J necklace cringey? that’s the kind of thing I’d have done when I was 15 not as a 23 year old 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 27

098zyx

When she shows off the en-suite that she says she doesn’t use, she opens the storage cupboard that is empty but 5 L’Oréal for Men products, strategically placed in row, facing forward....just so you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There is a five foot ten doorway at the entrance to hell,
and the doorbell is Emily Canham’s fake as fuck giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Brow Update:

Council are clearly idiots.
From my evidence she has highlighted that Suman isn’t wearing the advised PPE and that she will be contacting her (she seems to think Emily Canham and Suman are one person) to advise her.

I have reiterated the actual issue at hand (or at least the one where they broke the frickin law) and sent screenshots of sumans video and picture of Emily’s brows With the dates visible (28th and 23rd July)

Will update with any further news for those that are interested if anything unfolds!

Reactions: 25

V123

Are we not going to talk about how weird it is she has signed Busted merch on display in her living room?!

I’ve recently moved to East London, to a very similar flat to Emilys, and at no point did I think to get my boyfriend’s colleagues to sign shit for me to display...!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

YellowLilly

I'd be fuming / questioning my entire relationship if my partner chose to go live in another country (especially one like America) in the middle of a pandemic. There's so much uncertainty and no end point in sight of when she can go out there. Why would they not want to be together rn?! So bizarre.

Reactions: 24

gossboss14

VIP Member
0:31 in her new video she says “I’m going to be eating every single meal from deliveroo”. It’s a video where she only eats food from Uber eats. I noticed she said it straight away, it would be great if this influencers who work sOOoOooOo hard would actually pick up on these stupid mistakes they make in their videos instead of doing piss easy videos that they don’t even bother to review or edit properly

• Haha
  • Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
She just went live. There were only about 300 people on it all times which is really low for her amount of followers? Anyway some highlights:

- she said she spent years believing crap doctors told her about how she can’t do loads of things and now she just wants to do them and wants to climb Ben Nevis?! Ok...
- loads of questions about if she had broken up with James, she ignored them all
- said she’s feeling really down at the moment and her family were going out for dinner but she’s not going cos she’s feeling down
- said she’s struggling more now than she did in strict lockdown and she only leaves the house to grocery shop or go to the gym (raging social life in Kettering then! Guess reuniting with Libby was short lived?)
- made fun of the SicPuppy merch again: “does any one want this jumper? It’s got a really cool picture of a dog being sick on the back” *sarcastic tone*
- said she’s not getting a full fringe (shock) But her hairdresser is trying to persuade her to go blonde and she wants to (she won’t)
- said the baking book is coming but is no longer an e-book...God lord. The last the world needs is Emily canham releasing a full on book...
- someone asked why Tom Felton follows her and she looked so smug and said “well cos he does” then said she walked into “her” kitchen one day and he was just standing there like “hey Emily”. One, just say he’s a friend of James’ and two, it’s not YOUR kitchen
- imhereforever merch is being postponed yet again because she wants it to be perfect and she’s been working on it since she was in sixth form?! LOOOOL
- she says her content is dry and stale and she had so many cool ideas that corona robbed her of; two being the best markets in London video, and thrifting in London video
- she said she was personally invited to the launch of Disney+ in LA by Disney and had it before anyone else
- spoke a lot about a Samsung watch she was wearing so expect another undisclosed ad coming your way soon...
- said she remembers seeing McBusted at Newmarket and she cried because it “just wasn’t the same” and then left early. Way to diss your boyfriend’s band. I don’t get her

• Haha

whatsever you

VIP Member
i thought the cookie and the tea came with the 'miss you' card....? but in the vid you literally see her order it from room service herself.
She is so full of herself its unreal, she literally eye fucks the camera WHILST she's on the phone to her mum, why doesnt her mum ask her what the hell she's doing!?
Also did anyone else catch the 'my hair looks gorgeous'- who needs a boyfriend when you can fancy yourself.

• Haha