Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily opening her new pair of vejas, saying she has another pair of vejas in LA. Does she go a video without mentioning LA???

Reactions: 13
Emily opening her new pair of vejas, saying she has another pair of vejas in LA. Does she go a video without mentioning LA???
But yet she’s selling a pair on depot for being too small? She’s honestly so full of it

Reactions: 2
So the tiktok that emily copied is my tiktok! Personally, I’ve never liked her so when I saw that she copied it word for word I was so annoyed😭 and her passive aggressive comments of “it’s not that deep I was waiting for someone to tag you🤪💕” infuriates me even now! My friends had all commented on her tik tok tagging me before I had even filmed the video calling her out and they were deleted straight away and other random people have told me that they have been blocked and their comment tagging me was deleted. If I never commented myself it never would have been acknowledged. Of course all of her fans are now also telling me “it’s not that deep💕” they have to copy her as they must have no personality of their own to find her boring content entertaining. I was so excited about my tiktok getting a lot of views and comments and now it has been completely ruined by snakey emily and her minions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
One of her fans even said that because she never saw the comments herself before they were deleted then it didn’t happen and she doesn’t believe it😭 I literally have all of the receipts but I give up trying to defend myself to them bc there is just no point

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Make a YouTube video explaining what happened and show your screenshots etc! 😂 Put her name in the title, description etc and comment a link to it on all her socials. Let's see her called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So the tiktok that emily copied is my tiktok! Personally, I’ve never liked her so when I saw that she copied it word for word I was so annoyed😭 and her passive aggressive comments of “it’s not that deep I was waiting for someone to tag you🤪💕” infuriates me even now! My friends had all commented on her tik tok tagging me before I had even filmed the video calling her out and they were deleted straight away and other random people have told me that they have been blocked and their comment tagging me was deleted. If I never commented myself it never would have been acknowledged. Of course all of her fans are now also telling me “it’s not that deep💕” they have to copy her as they must have no personality of their own to find her boring content entertaining. I was so excited about my tiktok getting a lot of views and comments and now it has been completely ruined by snakey emily and her minions
She copied your tik tok word for word! I also commented on the tiktok, and came on here to see if anyone else saw it because i was pissed! Its so crazy seeing someone from tiktok on here too, because i saw your tiktok a couple days ago then hers was on my fyp and i was pissed. She has no personality she has to try to take that from others

Reactions: 10
She copied your tik tok word for word! I also commented on the tiktok, and came on here to see if anyone else saw it because i was pissed! Its so crazy seeing someone from tiktok on here too, because i saw your tiktok a couple days ago then hers was on my fyp and i was pissed. She has no personality she has to try to take that from others
Someone DM her on Instagram, if you are the person she’s ripped it off from, you deserve better than it’s not that deep, and this is where is I’m an old soul doesn’t cut it for me, she’s a brat and she knows

Reactions: 2
Hey Honey Just thought to say (as your new member) be careful of exposing who you are! It may seem harmless now but sometimes gets you unnecessary attention from fans or the influencer ect X

Reactions: 17
Make a YouTube video explaining what happened and show your screenshots etc! 😂 Put her name in the title, description etc and comment a link to it on all her socials. Let's see her called out.
Honestly, I am really considering it 😂

Reactions: 7
Haha thank you! People have been commenting to call her out and to let me know their comments tagging me where deleted and it makes me feel so much better I am so appreciat. It might sound dramatic but she is so manipulative like I really was questioning whether I did the right thing by calling her out bc both emily and her fans have really tried to invalidate my feelings about it and made me feel embarrassed 😅

Someone DM her on Instagram, if you are the person she’s ripped it off from, you deserve better than it’s not that deep, and this is where is I’m an old soul doesn’t cut it for me, she’s a brat and she knows
Thank you! I did consider dming her yesterday but instead I decided to respond in the comments lol and she was so passive aggressive about it there really is no point she obviously doesn’t care about anyone else but herself and what she can gain from it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hey Honey Just thought to say (as your new member) be careful of exposing who you are! It may seem harmless now but sometimes gets you unnecessary attention from fans or the influencer ect X
Thank you for your advice☺

Even if it’s just a voice over with the screenshots! You’d deffo get a lot of support
I was thinking about reaching out to a drama channel to cover it but I’m not sure if that would be a good idea as they are YouTubers too

Reactions: 12
Haha thank you! People have been commenting to call her out and to let me know their comments tagging me where deleted and it makes me feel so much better I am so appreciat. It might sound dramatic but she is so manipulative like I really was questioning whether I did the right thing by calling her out bc both emily and her fans have really tried to invalidate my feelings about it and made me feel embarrassed 😅

Thank you! I did consider dming her yesterday but instead I decided to respond in the comments lol and she was so passive aggressive about it there really is no point she obviously doesn’t care about anyone else but herself and what she can gain from it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you for your advice☺

I was thinking about reaching out to a drama channel to cover it but I’m not sure if that would be a good idea as they are YouTubers too

Oo you 1000 % made right decision!! Wish more people would! Xx

Reactions: 1
Did she actually say why she was moving out of the London apartment, feel like I watched the video but missed the reason? I find it strange she owned her own home outright but then rented in London as just dead money. I know her excuse was that she was paying so much on train tickets but surely it would work out cheaper to drive and then park in London or park somewhere relatively cheap like Watford and then tube into the City. Did she sell the Kettering house? The way she lives her life is baffling

Reactions: 1
Did she actually say why she was moving out of the London apartment, feel like I watched the video but missed the reason? I find it strange she owned her own home outright but then rented in London as just dead money. I know her excuse was that she was paying so much on train tickets but surely it would work out cheaper to drive and then park in London or park somewhere relatively cheap like Watford and then tube into the City. Did she sell the Kettering house? The way she lives her life is baffling
She basically said that due to Covid she didn't really need to be in London, no events happening and most meetings online. Honestly I think the whole it's cheaper to love in London thing was a load of rubbish. I think she wanted the prestige of saying she lived there.

I think she inflated the cost of the train fares and exaggerated the number of events she actually went to in the evenings etc. She never needed to live there.

I don't understand why she bought a house in Kettering to live there for just a few months. I presume it was rented out than just being sat there empty. It looks like a nice house and one she could have grown into.

Reactions: 4
A
She basically said that due to Covid she didn't really need to be in London, no events happening and most meetings online. Honestly I think the whole it's cheaper to love in London thing was a load of rubbish. I think she wanted the prestige of saying she lived there.

I think she inflated the cost of the train fares and exaggerated the number of events she actually went to in the evenings etc. She never needed to live there.

I don't understand why she bought a house in Kettering to live there for just a few months. I presume it was rented out than just being sat there empty. It looks like a nice house and one she could have grown into.
A quick search on ticket prices it’s actually £45 the most expensive return ticket from Kettering and £26 cheapest for the same day. And I’m sure if booking in advance or investing in a season ticket would have worked out cheaper 😂😂

I was thinking £90 was steep considering I’m in Northampton and it’s about £30 return to London but didn’t think too much of it at the time, little bullshitter 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.