Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread! Thanks @bellbells16

Round up:
- Same old boring life.
- James has gone back to LA.
- Drama over her post lockdown 'glow up' as it looked like she attended appointments before it was legally allowed.
- More discussion about her height, is she 5ft 7 or 5f 10?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Brow Update:

Council are clearly idiots.
From my evidence she has highlighted that Suman isn’t wearing the advised PPE and that she will be contacting her (she seems to think Emily Canham and Suman are one person) to advise her.

I have reiterated the actual issue at hand (or at least the one where they broke the frickin law) and sent screenshots of sumans video and picture of Emily’s brows With the dates visible (28th and 23rd July)

Will update with any further news for those that are interested if anything unfolds!

Reactions: 25
Brow Update:

Council are clearly idiots.
From my evidence she has highlighted that Suman isn’t wearing the advised PPE and that she will be contacting her (she seems to think Emily Canham and Suman are one person) to advise her.

I have reiterated the actual issue at hand (or at least the one where they broke the frickin law) and sent screenshots of sumans video and picture of Emily’s brows With the dates visible (28th and 23rd July)

Will update with any further news for those that are interested if anything unfolds!
Ask to speak to someone more senior as she will probably just be admin staff

Reactions: 1
I know she thinks she's being super mysterious, but this whole Imhereforever thing makes zero sense. She deleted all the pictures on that account so it's just a few travel pictures now. I don't know how she thinks she's going to leverage it into some sort of product or merch? And as someone pointed out, it says something about hoodies in her bio link. Hardly revolutionary! James' father runs a very successful merch company, it really shows her laziness and lack of imagination that she hasn't gotten merch going in the two years that she's been with James.

Screenshot 2020-08-29 at 10.55.34.png

Reactions: 14
Today’s boring food video has her lying within the first 2 minutes, I haven’t got any further. At 1:43 she says she has an appointment to go to and has to leave in 40 minutes. But at 1:47 she says “it’s been about an hour” and speaks about her appointment again that she has to make. I haven’t made it any further in the video, it’s just boring

Reactions: 33
0:31 in her new video she says “I’m going to be eating every single meal from deliveroo”. It’s a video where she only eats food from Uber eats. I noticed she said it straight away, it would be great if this influencers who work sOOoOooOo hard would actually pick up on these stupid mistakes they make in their videos instead of doing piss easy videos that they don’t even bother to review or edit properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
0:31 in her new video she says “I’m going to be eating every single meal from deliveroo”. It’s a video where she only eats food from Uber eats. I noticed she said it straight away, it would be great if this influencers who work sOOoOooOo hard would actually pick up on these stupid mistakes they make in their videos instead of doing piss easy videos that they don’t even bother to review or edit properly
She did a Deliveroo video as well only a few weeks ago, I had to check because I thought I was losing my mind; I was sure that she had already done the exact same video. She’s really scrapping the barrel with her content. And then she can’t even get the name right!

Reactions: 16
I saw in her new video that she said she has to stay up late until midnight as has a call with someone in a different country. What is the betting she is calling James 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw in her new video that she said she has to stay up late until midnight as has a call with someone in a different country. What is the betting she is calling James 🤪
Could she not just say that she had a call with her boyfriend? She’s so weird...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She kept saying it was a conference call, surely she wouldn't refer to a call with her boyf as a conference call or has she just hit a new level of odd 😂
I only realised this after I put the original comment but like who is she having a conference call with at midnight unless it’s the Australian tourist board 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am i the only one that doesn’t believe for a single second that this day of Uber eats was actually all eaten in one day?
I feel like she’s trying to make it seems like she eats load but I genuinely just don’t not believe it

Reactions: 22
Was this the video where ahe ordered bubble tea, and licked / suckes the lid when some spurted out. (Jeez, i feel like I'm writing fanfiction) anyway that was so gross, i wouldn't do that in pre covid times, let alone now. I assume she feels immune due to being young, but she's not invincible!

How annoyed is everyone that she never shows herself finishing the food? A few bites and she cuts off the filming.

Veganism out the window again - if James was vegan she'd be making more of an effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no way she ate all that food. She showed herself eating the breakfast sandwich and then everything else was edited. She was surprised that it was cheaper than Deliveroo when she did a mini shop at M and S when she did the Deliveroo day and had a Pizza and ordered two tubs of ice cream separately.

The conference call she was banging on about was def to James.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.