Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get up super early since covid to start working and i noticed she had a new video about moving so started watching it and it's just stopped and said video unavailable... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I conclude that she only has a few Gcse's and no on intention of anything further. In the uk where education is free and she could have done more it's such an insult to those who want to learn but can't. Her mother was talking in a old video about Emily being incredibly intelligent and could do anything - anything that she wanted to. Is thia delusional or, is emily (expertly) hiding her intelligence?
So intelligent that she can't tell the difference between am and pm on a YouTube scheduler!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If James is back in LA how is she going to see him? the boarders are shut unless you have very specific work visas and if he comes back he needs to self isolate for 2 weeks.. can't see it working!

So intelligent that she can't tell the difference between am and pm on a YouTube scheduler!
I don’t think I’ve ever met an intelligent person who goes around announcing that they’re an intelligent person!😂

A lot of talk about US visas over on the Louise Cooney page. Apparently you can run into trouble with your visa if you spend more than 6 months outside the US. That might be why James went back? But if you’re on a certain visa you have to fly to a country that’s not on the banned list, which seems to be what James did. Or he just wanted to get away from Emily!

I get that he probably had to go back for a visa issue but I think I’d be really assessing my life choices With everything going on. He wants to be in LA versus needing to be there for work. That’s fine, but maybe he shouldn’t be dating a young girl in her early 20’s living in the UK if that’s where his life is?

But yeah, I can’t see him coming back to the UK anytime soon.

Reactions: 8
I've had the same thoughts unless she's uploading to the wrong one accidentally lol
She puts vlogs that she thinks will get a lot of views on her main channel, like her birthday and moving, the rest go on her vlog channel. It's stupid, but apparently it makes sense to super intelligent Emily...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the picture she’s just uploaded about H&M jeans being too short for her you can tell she’s pulled them up even more to make it look like she’s taller than she really is 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I came here to say same thing! They are bunched up 😂
I honestly don’t get the point in these silly, pointless lies. No one cares if she’s 4ft 4in or 6ft 6in. She is a YouTuber who should be creating content for entertainment purposes not trying to mad mouth a company because she wears the item of clothing incorrectly. Surely her family/friends would mention this to her. She’s obsessed with height and weight, which shouldn’t matter in this day n age.

If she is serious about being an influencer she should be careful with what she posts. I know by her wearing her jeans that way isn’t a big deal but we don’t know how others deal with these comments.

Reactions: 12
Her chin looks ridiculous!! She's naturally pretty, it's a shame that she feels the need to get work done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.