Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Hope Eimear's got her wellies and waterproofs with her....there's another band of stormy weather heading for Cornwall...then she'll maybe see it's not all idyllic walks along the beach

Oh she’d love that!

Hunter boots and a dress
Gaberdine mac

Cue face Beaming up to sky rain LASHING on her

“I love it I feel so alive!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sandee

Hi, been reading these threads for ages and don't usually have anything to add. But she is 100% downright lying. It's not abuse or harrasment talking about some twonk that shares their while life on social media. My hubbie works for the police and there's zero chance that anything involving them is happening. The level for abuse and harrasment where the police get involves is very high, you need to be breaking into their house and presenting a threat. The IP address is bull also as even for criminals they have to get a court order and it's a lengthy process that often leads no where as IP address aren't traceable to one peraon. Even if there was something serious happening she wouldn't post it. It's to try and scare people. The police are dealing with real crimes not hurt feelings from people on social media! 😂😂 If she went to my hubbie he'd politely tell her to disable her account and stop posting while trying not to tell her to fuck off they've got real work to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

deewallace

I truly believe a higher power above governments has created this shitty “content”.

They have injected shitty posts into the Instagram feed and it is causing severe flood warnings because people are pishing themselves at its utter nonsense.

I will be pressing the unfollow button. Please please look into it.

BUT. I am PETRIFIED that Instagram is going to force this SHITTY content in our suggestions. What choice do we have then?

WHY am I mentioning BILL GATES now? I have no idea. Can BILL GATES implement a permanent block button? Does BILL GATES live in Cornwall? Does he like parasols? Or kitchen renovations? We MAY never know!!

I will be digitally vaccinated from this content as soon as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

KittenRadziwell

Screenshot_20200813-095712_Instagram.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of Rosemary, but I do think this is so relevant to Eimear right now. I really want to unfollow but I used to love her content and a small part of me hopes she'll come out the other side of whatever this is, a happier and more genuine person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

notionseleven

Isn't it terribly wreckless to tell the whole world essentially your house is on the market? When you have a public profile and have essentially led people to the listing of your home which gives the address?
Very silly move. I would imagine most half sensible people would say nothing and then when it's sold make reference to the sale/move.

Reactions: 26
So much grasping for 'content' at the moment. Did anyone notice the humble brag on the post about the sustainable shoe company; something to the effect of ''my poor friend was broke, broken and lost. A creative like me. A dreamer. I advertised for a job on my page and BINGO she was in paid designer work and now has her own label. g'wan girl. Pats on the back for me please?''

Also, it is so unethical that she continues films people without their permission. I very much doubt anyone at the beach expects or wants to be posted on a page for thousands to see without giving their consent. The ridiculous footage of that guy ''surfing'' that she claims she learned so much from - he is clearly a beginner too & the conditions are absolutely sh*t. I say this as a surfer myself for the last 20 years. I can only imagine the effusive expert chat we can expect from her post her one private surf lesson about how 'liberated' she feels in the water, the joy of it all & styling herself as the next Kelly Slater. All so predictable and contrived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Cariad

VIP Member
Sorry is this a JOKE what is she on
She's deleted the first of those stories now....she's totally off her chump - a colleague of mine is working tirelessly on the Covid 19 vaccine in Oxford and I'd trust her implicitly regarding the research they've done on this vaccine above some nutter on IG with no medical training spouting absolutely tripe

Reactions: 25

Celia_Ro

I’m not getting into a discussion about her financial situation as it’s none of my business but I will comment on what she said in relation to covid. I unfollowed her, she’s not someone I want to subject myself to. She would want to get herself a bucket of cop on. I’m a frontline worker and if she saw half the things I do on a daily bases she’d keep her mouth shut. I just don’t get influencers in general. How is it normal to have your face in a phone talking to yourself and treating it like a diary ??!!

Niceface1986

Genuinely confused as to what we’re “jealous” about she says we all are but just don’t want to admit it.
Am I jealous of her boyfriend calling her fat?
am I jealous of her chasing her boyfriend with a knife when he tried to leave her?
man I jealous of a house that doesn’t fit their family?
Am I jealous of how many times they have broken up and provided a very bad example for their children of a good relationship?
Am I jealous she lies about planning for her children?
am I jealous of all the work she gets done so her face looks so far from her natural self?
Hahahaha darling I’m definitely not jealous

• Heart
  • Haha
Tagging #billabong & #quiksilver in the photo of Daniel holding the surfboard the wrong way round. I. CAN'T. EVEN.

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
I think it’s time I confess to ye all that I am the detective inspector head detective special forces special investigation unit FBI who is leading the investigation and I am very close to calling to all of her houses to arrest ye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

deewallace

948039D9-9092-445F-8242-DD59639DC38D.jpeg
32865B41-2543-40E5-99B7-D4A64FEEBB1E.jpeg
I’ve partnered to talk about money and how you too can waste it by fucking these cusions straight into a skip only 2 months after you used them in an AD. The fucking levels of this absolute arsehole.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She has gone from (in that contrived stage Oirish way) ''There'll be some amount of cooking done in this kitchen lads, I'll tell ye'' to ''First coat of paint on, who wants to buy our house?'' in the space of about 4 weeks. The point someone made above about instant gratification is so apt. She wants everything done yesterday and gives no thought or reflection to any decision - as evidenced with kitchen reno, puppies and now a move to the coast. What is sad is that she will continue to make reckless rash choices until such time as she sorts out all her internal work. Til then the jumble of flitting from one thing to another, desperately trying to fill space with the next shiny thing will just roll on and on.

Even her basic lack of understanding with regards to her mortgage is staggering. Essentially saying/ trying to justify the move as though it couldn't have come at a better time since the naughty bank appeared to decide on a whim to up the mortgage. Jesus Christ - a simple phone call to them for clarification would have allowed her to ascertain the facts, and choose another fixed rate. The way she couches everything to cast herself as the victim is so unappealing. She is so petulant. It's also bizarre that she seems to think ''I don't like the mortgage rate, let's sell'' - as though that is a solution that will happen overnight, particularly in this global climate. And what then? Sell without making a profit as it doesn't seem like much value has been added to current property & move to a place where, by all accounts, prices are bound to be much higher. Right...sounds super logical and rational. Not to worry though, at least she'll have the kitchen tiles from the first rushed reno. Painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can see under the comments on her video of a beach that she Eimear, is apparently correcting someone who actually lives in the area. The commenter was drawing attention to the issues that have arisen due to staycations in Cornwall. But fear not, Eimear who has been there twice in her life (both in the last month) is more qualified to comment and dismisses the woman's observations. Living in a rural coastal town myself for the last 15 years, which becomes very busy in the summertime, there are a whole host of issues that arise when Instagrammers/blaggers suddenly start drawing attention to a place or when the wealthy set move down on a whim. The knock-on impact on aspects like house prices etc is real. Not to mention that wintering in a place that you've only ever been to in high season is worlds apart from a holiday experience. The whole thing seems so self-indulgent & erratic. Also, the incessant filming of people without their consent is so questionable. Does she ask permission? How do these people feel about being recorded surreptitiously whilst eating/swimming/ waiting for coffee in their swimmers and towels? it is clear that a move to Cornwall is just the next stop on the carousel of chaos - trying so hard to fit with the aesthetic she desperately chases - of boho, beach, rural whimsical living.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Officially unfollowed Eimear, I was willing to cope with a lot of what she posted but this is Gemma O’Doherty level of delusion and conspiracy. I have a friend who is at the same craic lately and I have had to take a step away from him. I’m all for differing opinion but this is HEALTH AND SCIENCE, it’s fact, not opinion. This isn’t a fucking scam. I’m sorry but I have had enough now.

Fathead

VIP Member
What's the content about tonight? Is she back in Cornwall? House hunting? Or maybe just showing us some old footage. I might be going down a conspiracy rabbit hole now, but the picture of the single bed - does that mean she's in Cornwall in her own? I really wouldn't be surprised if all this Cornhole bullshit is a lead up to some big #ad #gifted shite.
My guess is they have had another falling out, he has the kids and the dog so she’s took herself off to Newquay for some “self care” to let her Botox settle and pretend she’s a local, a local who takes pics of people trying to enjoy a meal and befriends the cafe owners by telling them she’s an influencer . Que tomorrow morning photos of THE BEST COFFEE LADS , the sea , some
Avocado toast and her running into the sea.
Bla bla bla

• Haha
  • Heart

Misty bananas

She is clearly not in a good place. This is a total aside but the head off for a week with what I presume is their only family car just baffles me. I cant go anywhere in my car (also Peugeot 5008) as my partner would need it to ferry the kids around in their three car seats (they are similar ages to her kids). I live rurally though so I know daniel or whomever is minding them can use transport or walk etc. I really wonder is there more going on because how can you realistically head off on a 6 day trip and leave the three kids behind to suss out the "vibe" of any area. It baffles me. And the crying and clear cry for help in the posts is v worrying. I think the period arriving is an excuse for her crazy posts last night and yesterday. I think she should move close to family and try and get some good solid support step away from social media, take a break from her "work" or get a real job in an office with other normal humans. Its uncomfortable following at the moment and I really hope she has someone looking out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21