Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how she said the old kitchen - which was in perfectly good nick, needed to be ripped out because it wasn’t functional and didn’t work for them. The new kitchen couldn’t be more disjointed and unpractical.

Reactions: 12
I’ve gone through all the Howdens kitchens, and can’t decide which one is hers:
https://www.howdens.com/kitchens/fitted-kitchens. I’m leaning towards this one:
She is a terrible advertisement for their kitchens.

Oops:
“Have a cooking device fitted at eye-level in a tower unit. This will make keeping an eye on dinner quick and simple, whilst making it easy lift and rotate heaving roasting trays.”

Reactions: 3
Kitchens atrocious !
Zara haul to be expected as shes constantly contradicting herself re her values, she just virtue signals when its topical. Cant cope that she thinks shes Marilyn. Marilyn was actually very clever and hung out with intellectuals in a constant effort to learn. Also it pisses me off that she said shes in Waitrose three times a day when we are in a pandemic. I get with kids its hard to shop in bulk but ffs like.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god that new kitchen is shocking! #magnoliascandiwanker
The old kitchen was lovely. Why’s she showing it off with tit and mess on the sides?!

Also why has she bought a bleeping tree for the LOUNGE. I thought that was for the garden... and I still wondered why she bought it 😂
Not even the dogs want to move to Cornwall.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god that new kitchen is shocking! #magnoliascandiwanker
The old kitchen was lovely. Why’s she showing it off with tit and mess on the sides?!

Also why has she bought a bleeping tree for the LOUNGE. I thought that was for the garden... and I still wondered why she bought it 😂
Not even the dogs want to move to Cornwall.
Had to chortle when I saw what the dogs had done to that god awful fig tree....what was she thinking 🙄😂 ( I wonder if she'd meant to buy a monstera plant but as usual doesn't have a clue ...that tree will not survive in that room!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Zara haul full of hoodies and shorts my teenager would wear. The comparison to MM was so bloody cringe, but she actually believes it. Pretty soon she's going to look absolutely nothing like she did 3 years ago and that is very sad. Fillers, botox, lips, brows..... she can't stop.

Reactions: 5
Literally called the estate agent as soon as the kitchen was “finished”, seriously manic. It wasn’t two months ago she was going on about how she wouldn’t move and all the cooking she would be doing in the kitchen ans how much she loved her neighbours and her garden .. now she has a notion and off she goes ? What if it sells fast, what about schools, pet sitters when she wants to jolly on off to London for a job? This is so weird and worrying, eimear , take a step back. It doesn’t matter if you back down now you don’t have to prove anything to anyone. The random move on a whim, the filled, the eyebrows , the spending, the dogs , the lack of niche, the “careers”.. it’s really sad I was really interested in following her before and now it’s just mayhem.

All very sad that she’s so insecure she needs to mess with her face so much and the irony is it’s aged her so much...she looks at least 10 years older than she is...
...love the lines and the stories they tell I say! Be grateful for the gift of getting older-not everyone is lucky enough.

Literally called the estate agent as soon as the kitchen was “finished”, seriously manic. It wasn’t two months ago she was going on about how she wouldn’t move and all the cooking she would be doing in the kitchen ans how much she loved her neighbours and her garden .. now she has a notion and off she goes ? What if it sells fast, what about schools, pet sitters when she wants to jolly on off to London for a job? This is so weird and worrying, eimear , take a step back. It doesn’t matter if you back down now you don’t have to prove anything to anyone. The random move on a whim, the filled, the eyebrows , the spending, the dogs , the lack of niche, the “careers”.. it’s really sad I was really interested in following her before and now it’s just mayhem.
it’s not even finished-what happened to the tiles?! And the outside of her house is shocking-they’ll be lucky if they get what they paid for it....

Reactions: 10
What I find so sad in all this is there are three children that need stability. It’s all very well saying they met travelling, have lived all over so no problem moving again lads blah blah...but now there are three small people who need looking after. I wonder how the eldest in particular feels about leaving her school and friends? But this isn’t a consideration in the world of Eimear

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow that kitchen is finished?? Really!? 1st thing I'd do I I bought that house would be to rip that kitchen out and throw in a skip! I reckon they are getting the estate agent around to value the house so they can gauge how much value they've added value to it because surely they can't be putting it on the market this quick when it hasn't been a hot minute since they've come back from their cornwall vacay! Something big must have happened that is making them move away from Surrey because they are constantly breaking up, they haven't got the strongest relationship to be upping sticks & moving hours away so something is driving this move

Wow that kitchen is finished?? Really!? 1st thing I'd do I I bought that house would be to rip that kitchen out and throw in a skip! I reckon they are getting the estate agent around to value the house so they can gauge how much value they've added value to it because surely they can't be putting it on the market this quick when it hasn't been a hot minute since they've come back from their cornwall vacay! Something big must have happened that is making them move away from Surrey because they are constantly breaking up, they haven't got the strongest relationship to be upping sticks & moving hours away so something is driving this move
I honestly think she’s having some sort of breakdown. The fact she paid £45 for those brows and thinks that kitchen is nice just proves it.

I think it’s outrageous she’s moving the older ones out of their schools because of a holiday and her impulsive stupid behaviour.
When she has 2 puppies, no childcare and a tit hole house mid-renovation in Cornish winter when her summer coffee shops aren’t open and there’s nothing insta worthy to post- we’ll know about it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I honestly think she’s having some sort of breakdown. The fact she paid £45 for those brows and thinks that kitchen is nice just proves it.

I think it’s outrageous she’s moving the older ones out of their schools because of a holiday and her impulsive stupid behaviour.
When she has 2 puppies, no childcare and a tit hole house mid-renovation in Cornish winter when her summer coffee shops aren’t open and there’s nothing insta worthy to post- we’ll know about it!!
I honestly don't think she is happy unless she has chaos & drama in her life! The poor kids, its so selfish of her as a mother to be moving them hours away all for her own gains & attention seeking. She went down to Cornwall last week to get "a feel for the area" and yet visited beaches & coffee shops.. She didn't visit schools or preschools, which would be the top of my list if I had 3 children, 2 of whom are of school age & beaches & cafes would be the last thing on my list. She is moving for this picture perfect lifestyle she wants to lead & for the content for her page. That's it.

What I find so sad in all this is there are three children that need stability. It’s all very well saying they met travelling, have lived all over so no problem moving again lads blah blah...but now there are three small people who need looking after. I wonder how the eldest in particular feels about leaving her school and friends? But this isn’t a consideration in the world of Eimear
this sums her up...👇🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.