Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dodah

What I don’t understand is how someone can promote a skin care product or routine as something amazing they swear by but promote a different product each week. Like you don’t have a skin care routine if it’s Olay one week, Dermacalogica the next, then Elemis. Or whatever tbh I can’t actually remember which brands she’s promoted but it’s certainly not consistent

Reactions: 18

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
By creating content she’s just taking a few pics of her holidays no? Oh and sorry, tagging the company!
what was that shite about when she said she was going to be the only one not enjoying the trip . Get down of your cross their love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mae6123

I have been watching this thread for a while now and I couldn't not respond to what she had commented on Rosemary's post.. I obviously got blocked instantly. Her conspiracy theories are so damaging it's scary. I am a frontline worker and got covid-19 in March and it lead to pneumonia (no underlying health conditions and only 27). I've never been so ill before. I've been left with short term memory problems, costochondritis and other issues 5 months down the line. It's not a joke and her tin hat propoganda is so destructive and harmful. She also openly admitted to having about 40k real followers and the rest are bots hence the low engagement which being an influencer she probably shouldn't admit. She needs to stick to her 'content creation' and leave the medical topics to professionals cause she is doing more harm than good.

Attachments

• Heart
Well. Clearly no ‘recommendations’ (read; offers of a free lunch of dinner) locally or in London were forthcoming so she’s having a take-away Thai instead. How strange.

I love it when there are influencers that are like ‘I’ve had so many questions...’ or ‘everyone been asking me’ and then they ask for a recommendation like that and either
1. Nobody got in touch. So strange. Not one of the 40k ‘real’ followers you claim to have has eaten anywhere good in London this year?!!
Or 2. The beg for free meal didn’t work and your not viewed as the influencer you claim to be. Your subliminal beg didn’t work.

Just doesn’t stack 😂 and when it comes to it doesn’t want to pay for a family dinner to help all those ‘small businesses’ with that credit card she’s advertising supporting them on (great finiancial advice there Eimear 👍🏼) so dances by herself in a second hand dress in front of the kitchen window and buys just her herself and her other half a takeaway.

Nothing wrong with a takeaway on your birthday (that’s my plan on mine!). Just not the aspirational lifestyle she was wants to try to sell to others whilst not paying for herself.

lb84818

Honestly the whole Boohoo/Nastygal fast fashion thing is ridiculous to me, so many influencers coming out about how appalled they are, how did they think these clothes were being produced so cheaply? The prices hardly imply ethical treatment whether that’s in the UK or otherwise.

Sksbb2

I’m sorry, but am I the only one that sees what she is doing as wrong??
she is publicising these claims to her following of 97k people.
He has no means of defending himself.
I refuse to take sides or jump on how awful he must be to have said X or done Y.
We don’t know how true these claims are, but she’s adding fuel to the fire.
If my husband posted any slight comments on our relationship or disagreements on social media, I’d see that as completely disrespectful and it would take an awful lot for me to forgive him.

I agree with all of the above. There are only work acquaintances, no real friends in her life. Mom friends appear sporadically but I feel they’re just shoe horned in to make it look like she has relationships outside of family. It’s no wonder herself and Daniel argue so much as she has no one to ‘bounce off’ with issues they might be having. No one to make her see that she might be wrong.... I find my friends invaluable in this sort of situation.
Also, the media thing..... it kills me! She reads headlines and only headlines. Ever! She never reads anything to gain a serious dept of knowledge. She posts about not believing the media ever again because the headlines today read that death figures might be lower than first thought???? So why is she so keen to trust this particular headline???? Can she see the irony!
Her anti vaccination ‘thoughts’ should definitely be reported. And the followers she has lost this week is not enough, in my opinion. She could do real harm here. She should open with a disclaimer of how she reads no paper/book/news article ever....and that she’s not if any medical accreditation! I would love to contact her but she wouldn’t read it so I resign to ranting here....

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She is beyond full of shite i doubt she herself knows whether she's coming or going,backwards,forwards,round and round she goes.
Eimear to be a good liar you need to have a good memory!
Remember when Covid broke how she was freaking out and pulled the kids out of school as she was so terrified!
I bet Shirley and her hubby are ecstatic they're moving!
Can you imagine living next door to her? It's the poor people of Cornwall i genuinely feel for now, she'll flounce about down there all entitled like do you know who I am? Whilst all the time she'll be weighing up what she can beg off them for the new house 😠
I do give Shirley and her husband a minutes silence every so often, to mourn the loss of their privacy/peace and quiet they once probably had.

• Haha

Comeonnowgurl

The unmasked stranger handling her child. In the middle of a pandemic, nah I’m done with following her now, she’s some gowl

• Wow

Fathead

VIP Member
Back on the Klarna bullshit again. She would absolutely sell her soul.
Report it. She cannot promote or sell a financial services (credit) product without the required FCA declarations etc

here is some education Eimear, maybe you can now add financial services consultant to your career list since apparently reading or doing something for 5 breathes = career in your book?!
This is dodgy ground

Sorry but this is something they really gets to me , so many young or vulnerable being sucked into what is basically a modern day store card or high interest catalogue account.

Last edited:
I stopped following her weeks ago but looked at her stories out of interest because I saw she was in Cornwall (IG 'Discover' page...)

Deleting stories just means she doesn't even have enough conviction in her beliefs to stand by them. She actually hasn't a clue about anything.

Also EVB, the virus is as bad as the wicked ol' media is making out, you silly wagon. Don't be so thick to insult all the frontline staff who have worked tirelessly for months to keep others safe & had to separate from their families in some cases...and the perfectly healthy people under 40 with no previous illnesses who ended up on ventilators. But keep your tinfoil hat on with your head shoved up your arse while you swan around Cornwall and lose followers by the dozen.

• Heart
Pretty much. Imagine how all the brands that gifted her major fixtures that won’t be making the move feel! Howden’s got one picture of a kitchen sink with a bit of dodgy ceiling in the background out of gifting her a free kitchen.

Her stories for the past 5 weeks have been all verging on manic ‘lads, am I mad moving to a place I’ve only spent 5 days on holiday? hahaha totally rhetorical, don’t raise any concerns because, have you seen it! Gorgeous! And it just feels like home (cue comparing every village to Ireland without explanation).’

(She’s also cried a lot last time she was in Cornwall. She randomly went alone for 7 days And spent most of it crying alone on cliffs and filming beaches that were bustling, then waiting until everyone left and filming them empty and pretending to be the first person who had ever set eyes on it)

And that’s the ‘highlights’. They’re viewing houses on this trip down, particularly keen on a doer upper near st ives atm. When she went in to this obsessive mode 6 weeks ago she said before the Suffolk house kitchen was finished that once it was they’d probably put their house on the market (bet she’s glad she remortgaged to do her bathroom and living spacup now 🥴). Her q&a’s seem mostly written by herself. when she’s asked why she’s moving she just says the entire county she’s only visited Touristy places in twice feels ‘right’, it’s attractive (in July and august... The only times she’s been), and she would be fine to work from there and travel when she needs to for other jobs. So yeah. That’s enough to pull the kids out of school, move them away from grandparents and friends to a place their parents know no one and where some of the locals are outright hostile to “up-countriers”, and where Daniel has no work reputation.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Like, you know lads, you see a guy holding a surfboard the wrong way and like it makes you fall in love, until like, you have to go back home and like face reality.
Eims problems with this guy will exist in both Surrey and Cornwall...surfboard or no surfboard...

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Drives me mad when people film others without consent. She's done nothing but film other people, some in their swim wear, without their knowledge or consent on this holiday. It's absolutely outrageous. She's done this in coffee shops, hotels, shops, streets. Just fucking stop. How would you feel emore if I started filming you and your kids for my paid #ad #free holiday.

Reactions: 16

Londoncailín

VIP Member
It sounds like such an unhealthy relationship. They’re in therapy...suddenly living together again after being apart. If they think 2 puppies are gonna cement things...what on Earth are they thinking?
She also said people wonder why they’ve broken up a million times? No Eimear, people wonder why you got back together a million times!!!!

Turquoise

I would love to contact her but she wouldn’t read it so I resign to ranting here....
She strikes me as the type of person who will read your message surprisingly quickly, then fire a dozen messages back in response insulting your intelligence and conveying absolute incredulity that you've had the AUDACITY to raise a flag, then block the account you used to message her, then post a "btw" follow-up story on the same topic pretending she herself has decided to clarify the garbled shite she earlier spewed ... Not that I've any direct experience or anything ... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Calling the Taoiseach the prime minister 🤢🤢🤢 go to Cornwall or wherever gal, just done come back here!!

• Haha