Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #2 for Irish instagrammer EVB. She’s from Cork but, sometimes Kerry. Lives in Surrey but, sometimes London.

Keep it arty lads....we know like Eimear like loves like art like...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A second thread? Lads she will be LOVING this attention 😂 At least they had a quiet weekend settling the dog in with Dan’s 2 brothers and their 3 kids. Relaxing #saveralphrvb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for the puppy, a very hectic house to be brought into, and training is crucial for puppies, especially when introducing to a house with small children. But 2 puppies.....recipe for disaster. Purchased puppies seem to be the new pregnancy with bloggers lately. Another angle for content.

She had a story up walking with Lennon and now she's taken it down. Wonder why?

Reactions: 1
She had a story up walking with Lennon and now she's taken it down. Wonder why?
Maybe because she has dressed him
Like herself in an oversized denim coat and sliders. Anyway that’s not what I came on to day.. it was that there is no way she bought a bloody hairbrush from selfridges ! Why would you? You’d pick one up at boots or Tesco, but oh gotta get the good affiliates in haven’t we in case anyone’s goes on to buy anymore expensive items from selfridges and she gets a bounce back. Not declared affiliated schemes need to be next on the ASA hit list. meldrum was notrorious for it

It’s the laugh that has to go. The fake for the Insta laugh. Those children are going to grow up thinking that life is punctuated by fake laughter.

I remember when she went “home” to Kerry she once posted a story about her sister thinking she was a real idiot because in all her posed photos she fake laughed to get the right smiley look. So they were wandering around taking her photo while she fake laughed. Nothing is real or honest or true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ladies and gentlemen, the hawking of #puppyproducts is about to begin! Damn it those dog beds are cute though. I've bought expensive beds for my dogs. They chewed the sides and never slept on them 🙈

Reactions: 7
Ladies and gentlemen, the hawking of #puppyproducts is about to begin! Damn it those dog beds are cute though. I've bought expensive beds for my dogs. They chewed the sides and never slept on them 🙈
oh yes a wicker basket... perfect for puppies. They won’t chew them at all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suspect the ads were scheduled in when she thought she was getting the cockerpoo immediately after birth. Ralph is a panic puppy to meet commercial agreement dates 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.