Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Elemis post looks like she dropped her fruitbowl on the floor. Money for nothing. Least she deleted the vacuous selfie

Reactions: 7
Disappointed to read she’d gladly go on a sun holiday during the pandemic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I love that someone comments on her bath and her response is ‘oh don’t worry, I’ll recreate something much better in Cornwall’ .. in the house they don’t have yet. After she’s just said in the last question she has no money. And aside from that, no one was worried about your bath Eimear 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup! Same person that wasn’t going to send her kids to school? 🧐😅 and why post the Q about age started getting Botox etc but not answer it🙄 and no we aren’t full of hate🥴😂 just like to call out peoples BS

Reactions: 6
But don’t forget that she has serious opinions on COVID being man made, that and every other conspiracy 😆

Also, I love my life 😂 but it’s hard to not comment when people are so offensive or contradictory or in her case, having online breakdowns regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just because you comment on this site doesn’t mean your unhappy or jealous or not a nice person.

Reactions: 10
Loving that story about the person asking her how she's so positive all the time 😂 all she does is moan and cry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is eimear actually upping sticks lock stock and puppies because Cornwall is beautiful? What about the children’s schools? Who moves house just because they’ve been somewhere nice. Definitely more to this

Reactions: 8
Is eimear actually upping sticks lock stock and puppies because Cornwall is beautiful? What about the children’s schools? Who moves house just because they’ve been somewhere nice. Definitely more to this
Is she implying the new house in Cornwall will have a bedroom for each of the kids ?

Reactions: 6
Her man-made conspiracy theories are dangerous. Great podcast here detailing how dopes like Eimear get sucked into a vortex of nonsense and start believing stuff she reads and passes it off as research. Wonder if all her AD “partners” are aware of her views.

Is she implying the new house in Cornwall will have a bedroom for each of the kids ?
She can’t afford it.
She might be the worst person on IG and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 10
Genuinely confused as to what we’re “jealous” about she says we all are but just don’t want to admit it.
Am I jealous of her boyfriend calling her fat?
am I jealous of her chasing her boyfriend with a knife when he tried to leave her?
man I jealous of a house that doesn’t fit their family?
Am I jealous of how many times they have broken up and provided a very bad example for their children of a good relationship?
Am I jealous she lies about planning for her children?
am I jealous of all the work she gets done so her face looks so far from her natural self?
Hahahaha darling I’m definitely not jealous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Genuinely confused as to what we’re “jealous” about she says we all are but just don’t want to admit it.
am I jealous of her chasing her boyfriend with a knife when he tried to leave her?
Am I jealous of how many times they have broken up and provided a very bad example for their children of a good relationship?
am I jealous of all the work she gets done so her face looks so far from her natural self?
Literally nothing about her life is enviable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
True, her life comes across as omnishambolic with a tripod being her closest companion. It’ll be fine as soon as she puts on her BacoFoil tin hat (AD) and is welcomed in wholeheartedly by the conspiracy theory community. She’s done ALOT of research apparently she just doesn’t happen to link the peer reviewed science journals she’s been reading, the absolute doltish dullard.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.