Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beyond full of shite i doubt she herself knows whether she's coming or going,backwards,forwards,round and round she goes.
Eimear to be a good liar you need to have a good memory!
Remember when Covid broke how she was freaking out and pulled the kids out of school as she was so terrified!
I bet Shirley and her hubby are ecstatic they're moving!
Can you imagine living next door to her? It's the poor people of Cornwall i genuinely feel for now, she'll flounce about down there all entitled like do you know who I am? Whilst all the time she'll be weighing up what she can beg off them for the new house 😠
I do give Shirley and her husband a minutes silence every so often, to mourn the loss of their privacy/peace and quiet they once probably had.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so full of tit. I just can't even with that ad with the long black screen at the end just so the song could play out, or did she forget to edit it? Weird either way.

Reactions: 4
She is so full of tit. I just can't even with that ad with the long black screen at the end just so the song could play out, or did she forget to edit it? Weird either way.
I always think these things are mistakes but when she sees them she thinks oh i’ ll just leave it like that cos im so random and creative. Total chancer , I really dont know how brands work with her and I wouldnt rate any that do. And her followers must be all braindead with those comments telling her how great she is. Sheep

Reactions: 6
Sorry I can’t, there is no way Harper is in her car seat properly in those stories. No idea what Eimear was saying was just watching Harper bounce around in her seat.

Reactions: 7
She’s probably reignited her concern for covid to justify bleeping off to Cornwall with the kids when they should be in school.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably reignited her concern for covid to justify bleeping off to Cornwall with the kids when they should be in school.
I was going to ask why it’s a holdiay.. are schools closed again already for something? AND the car seat / seatbelt .. giving me a heart attack she is in no way secure .

Reactions: 7
Imagine the selfish fuckers listening to a podcast in the car boring the pants off the kids on a long journey just so she can try come across as clever on an app. The poor kids then distracted in the back. Shes an actual moron

Reactions: 10
What’s the chances the puppies have been left at home again whilst they swan off...🤬

Reactions: 4
The 'My daughter is an artist' story was cringe.
It was yeah. “ my daughters an artist” “ my dads an artist “ 🤣 she rarely talks about the real artist in the family which is her sister. Shes actually a fantastic musician and is very well known in the trad scene

Reactions: 10
It was yeah. “ my daughters an artist” “ my dads an artist “ 🤣 she rarely talks about the real artist in the family which is her sister. Shes actually a fantastic musician and is very well known in the trad scene
She tags her sister in posts when she wants to play the backwards Irish martyr card 😂 Mainly when she wants a freebie trip to Kerry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope Eimear's got her wellies and waterproofs with her....there's another band of stormy weather heading for Cornwall...then she'll maybe see it's not all idyllic walks along the beach

Reactions: 1
Hope Eimear's got her wellies and waterproofs with her....there's another band of stormy weather heading for Cornwall...then she'll maybe see it's not all idyllic walks along the beach

Oh she’d love that!

Hunter boots and a dress
Gaberdine mac

Cue face Beaming up to sky rain LASHING on her

“I love it I feel so alive!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh she’d love that!

Hunter boots and a dress
Gaberdine mac

“ like Lads, I dunno like , but like I feel so like cleansed or something, isn’t it Mad like , how rain is wet ? Like , HA!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi new poster here, not quite sure how I feel about EVB, didn’t mind her before she decided to become the patron saint of charities and think moving county would solve all of her problems.
But, you just know having been to Kernow in the rain will be potrayed as the ‘proof’ she wants to publicly give that she’ll love it whatever the weather and in low season, and it wasn’t 5 days in the sun in July that made her decide uprooting everyone’s lives would be a grand idea.
She will end up moving, she’s determined, but I give it less than three years.
(I’m in Cornwall this morning and it’s lashing down. Should clear up late afternoon so expect a cafe morning and visiting some of Falmouth independent shops to get the ’vibe’ before an evening showing off on the beach and letting the girls padding in unsafe water filmed from an unsafe distance)

Oh she’d love that!

Hunter boots and a dress
Gaberdine mac

Hunters wellies on the kids #ad has gone live on her stories. Well called 👏

There are regulations with child models in the uk that mean the money earned from modelling needs to be put in a bank account in their own name and not touched by the parents (though I assume the parents can reclaim the travel expenses etc from it?). I wonder if that applies to instagrammers who use their children as/in adverts or if the parents keep the money?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think that silk dress looked good on her. It was fussy and looked uncomfortable.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.