Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here her latest grid post..Falling In Love with him all over again..WTF🤭🤭🤮will end in tears!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Tagging #billabong & #quiksilver in the photo of Daniel holding the surfboard the wrong way round. I. CAN'T. EVEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was trying to see how old she is the other day (34 if anyone's interested) and googled her. I discovered she has a blog she hasn't updated since Harper was a tot and she was making her first foray in to interiors whilst renting.

She looks amazing in the style pictures on the blog; she didn't have a face full of... stuff, her hair suited her, she had a great casual sense of style, seemed more confident in taking it day by day - it's such a sharp contrast to how she is being lately. She's really changed and become more erratic, insecure and lost her sense of direction and self almost? Wonder if it's the increased financial responsibility of three children, a mortgage (and remortgage), and a reno, ageing which shes clearly over-conscious about, and an unstable relationship where her partner can be cruel to her.

Flicking though that reminded me that i used to quite like her and recently I really don't. She makes me cringe a lot right now. She did the same trick last night with the mexican food place; tagging herself and her family there two day in a row on stories, liking all of their posts since May, but not following them.

I would say she needs a social media break but i can see why she can't - she can't match the income she currently makes through a normal job that she would probably need to go in to at entry level as she has no real job experience (Alex Steadman of the frugality surprised me with her recent blog post on being made redundant where she was open about the salary she earned as a magazine stylist in 2008, £16-17k - I know it's a while ago but its not great given all the travel and can't imagine it's improved much given the pressures on print mags/news), and she needs to be available for the Lennon's childcare and for the girls in the morning and afternoon. At the same time the money vs her mental health and her families well being isn't the best trade off. She did seem calmer when they had the nanny/cleaner coming in a few days a week, she must be under so much pressure.

Reactions: 10
I love Alex Stedman, she is so truthful and refreshing about working in this type of industry and her open discussions about money and how they plan every penny is so different to Eimear and her rash decision making. Eimear could defo do with a dose of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was trying to see how old she is the other day (34 if anyone's interested) and googled her. I discovered she has a blog she hasn't updated since Harper was a tot and she was making her first foray in to interiors whilst renting.

She looks amazing in the style pictures on the blog; she didn't have a face full of... stuff, her hair suited her, she had a great casual sense of style, seemed more confident in taking it day by day - it's such a sharp contrast to how she is being lately. She's really changed and become more erratic, insecure and lost her sense of direction and self almost? Wonder if it's the increased financial responsibility of three children, a mortgage (and remortgage), and a reno, ageing which shes clearly over-conscious about, and an unstable relationship where her partner can be cruel to her.

Flicking though that reminded me that i used to quite like her and recently I really don't. She makes me cringe a lot right now. She did the same trick last night with the mexican food place; tagging herself and her family there two day in a row on stories, liking all of their posts since May, but not following them.

I would say she needs a social media break but i can see why she can't - she can't match the income she currently makes through a normal job that she would probably need to go in to at entry level as she has no real job experience (Alex Steadman of the frugality surprised me with her recent blog post on being made redundant where she was open about the salary she earned as a magazine stylist in 2008, £16-17k - I know it's a while ago but its not great given all the travel and can't imagine it's improved much given the pressures on print mags/news), and she needs to be available for the Lennon's childcare and for the girls in the morning and afternoon. At the same time the money vs her mental health and her families well being isn't the best trade off. She did seem calmer when they had the nanny/cleaner coming in a few days a week, she must be under so much pressure.
Once upon a time I really liked her as well. She was naturally pretty and her content was enjoyable when she just had Saoirse. I get the impression she didn’t realise how hard it would be to have baby after baby and the house etc & is now totally lost trying to make money. Her mental health isn’t great and she definitely needs a good friend & a social media break but she won’t do that so I’m not sure what will happen with her. I think the move is a huge mistake. I strongly dislike her these days because of her bad attitude. I have unfollowed her but she appears on my discover page a lot so I see some stories.

Reactions: 11
She was actually one of the first people I followed on instagram back in the day. She was like a different person. I unfollowed as soon as she started filling her face with poison and pretending to promote BP. Body positivity isnt for bodies like hers who are already well represented. . She became grabby very quickly. Her mental health should be her priority now. If you listen to that podcast she doesnt sound well and nothing about that relationship sounds healthy. Shes setting a poor example for those girls. I can see the eldest one playing to the camera already. He seems like a bully those comments he made about her weight were disgusting and ironic as you can clearly see his beer gut in all those photos.
the day after George Floyd was murdered she was photographing herself rolling around her back garden. It made me so angry. Then cue the various virtue signalling posts “ watch the 13th lads” etc. She never features so much as a black face on her feed unless shes looking for attention ,claiming to be informed about social justice issues. Next then shes a “ champion” for mental health cos she admits she takes medication 🙄. Well actually Eimear you need to serious “ work”along side that medication or you will become even more self absorbed and unwell
And no Eimear we were ‘ nt “ born this way” that would be nature and if you ever really look into psychology you will find most of the “ science” points to nurture or a combination of both 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Like, you know lads, you see a guy holding a surfboard the wrong way and like it makes you fall in love, until like, you have to go back home and like face reality.
Eims problems with this guy will exist in both Surrey and Cornwall...surfboard or no surfboard...

Reactions: 17
Eims problems with this guy will exist in both Surrey and Cornwall...surfboard or no surfboard...
Yep!
Noted a few posting about how awful Daniel is re:comments he allegedly made about Eims,the way he treats her etc.You know this how?Do not believe all that she posts/leads you to believe about Daniel!
Eimear is a very different person to what you see on the gram.That's all I'll say for now.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I went into the Fruut Box insta page and eimear has been liking nearly every one of their posts since the end of July..
Clearly warming them up with likes. Then took their own photos and put them on her story eluding to the fact she took them.
I just can't with her anymore.
Maybe a little message outlining her tactics wouldn’t go amiss

Pretty much. Imagine how all the brands that gifted her major fixtures that won’t be making the move feel! Howden’s got one picture of a kitchen sink with a bit of dodgy ceiling in the background out of gifting her a free kitchen.

Her stories for the past 5 weeks have been all verging on manic ‘lads, am I mad moving to a place I’ve only spent 5 days on holiday? hahaha totally rhetorical, don’t raise any concerns because, have you seen it! Gorgeous! And it just feels like home (cue comparing every village to Ireland without explanation).’

(She’s also cried a lot last time she was in Cornwall. She randomly went alone for 7 days And spent most of it crying alone on cliffs and filming beaches that were bustling, then waiting until everyone left and filming them empty and pretending to be the first person who had ever set eyes on it)

And that’s the ‘highlights’. They’re viewing houses on this trip down, particularly keen on a doer upper near st ives atm. When she went in to this obsessive mode 6 weeks ago she said before the Suffolk house kitchen was finished that once it was they’d probably put their house on the market (bet she’s glad she remortgaged to do her bathroom and living spacup now 🥴). Her q&a’s seem mostly written by herself. when she’s asked why she’s moving she just says the entire county she’s only visited Touristy places in twice feels ‘right’, it’s attractive (in July and august... The only times she’s been), and she would be fine to work from there and travel when she needs to for other jobs. So yeah. That’s enough to pull the kids out of school, move them away from grandparents and friends to a place their parents know no one and where some of the locals are outright hostile to “up-countriers”, and where Daniel has no work reputation.
Was the kitchen gifted or did she just get the cheapest one using Daniels trade discount ? That’s how howdena operate

Reactions: 2
Bore off with the juicing and cleansing you condescending git🥴😂😤 she says while editing and chugging rose 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you are juicing, shouldn't you be fasting from food? Am I wrong here? seems she was busy filling up on Mexican, Waitrose etc.....

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow EVB anymore. But it’s an example of uncomfortable viewing. Performing for these little squares and moving your family possibly for the same reason.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.