Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! She’s self centred, self obsessed, selfish,
Honestly she went from "I can't afford this mortgage and am worried about money and need to move asap" to nearly crying with joy at a gifted water bottle, just because its from Chanel. I don't know if she's superficial, deluded or both.
Both 😂

Reactions: 2
Honestly she went from "I can't afford this mortgage and am worried about money and need to move asap" to nearly crying with joy at a gifted water bottle, just because its from Chanel. I don't know if she's superficial, deluded or both.
I mean. If it was that easy when you ‘can’t afford’ your mortgage wouldn’t everyone just buy a new house? I remember my parents selling up and going into rented when things got tight! Is she forgetting stamp duty, agent fees, the new bleeping kitchen she still has to pay for? It’s mental. I hope Daniel gets some perspective on his Cornwall visit.

Reactions: 6
I mean. If it was that easy when you ‘can’t afford’ your mortgage wouldn’t everyone just buy a new house? I remember my parents selling up and going into rented when things got tight! Is she forgetting stamp duty, agent fees, the new bleeping kitchen she still has to pay for? It’s mental. I hope Daniel gets some perspective on his Cornwall visit.
Absolutely! Like you make whatever changes necessary to ensure you can live within means. If she's in a habit of "but I want X now and I'll worry about cost later" it'll catch up with her. That's not sustainable. She doesn't seem like the kind of person who would be willing to downsize or move to a less desirable area in order to make it easily financially viable. Sounds like she'd be willing to stretch to financial breaking point to have a certain type of place in a certain area. Though the banks aren't being wreckless, they make sure you're good for it.

Looks like it's time for some happy clappy funny I'm just like you ladz im not a conspiracy nut PR....

She’s doing that incredibly irritating laugh at the end of several of her stories again. She’s such a melt.
The cackle. Bubble bubble toil and trouble.
Yep. The broom stirring around upstairs in her head.

She has gone from (in that contrived stage Oirish way) ''There'll be some amount of cooking done in this kitchen lads, I'll tell ye'' to ''First coat of paint on, who wants to buy our house?'' in the space of about 4 weeks. The point someone made above about instant gratification is so apt. She wants everything done yesterday and gives no thought or reflection to any decision - as evidenced with kitchen reno, puppies and now a move to the coast. What is sad is that she will continue to make reckless rash choices until such time as she sorts out all her internal work. Til then the jumble of flitting from one thing to another, desperately trying to fill space with the next shiny thing will just roll on and on.

Even her basic lack of understanding with regards to her mortgage is staggering. Essentially saying/ trying to justify the move as though it couldn't have come at a better time since the naughty bank appeared to decide on a whim to up the mortgage. Jesus Christ - a simple phone call to them for clarification would have allowed her to ascertain the facts, and choose another fixed rate. The way she couches everything to cast herself as the victim is so unappealing. She is so petulant. It's also bizarre that she seems to think ''I don't like the mortgage rate, let's sell'' - as though that is a solution that will happen overnight, particularly in this global climate. And what then? Sell without making a profit as it doesn't seem like much value has been added to current property & move to a place where, by all accounts, prices are bound to be much higher. Right...sounds super logical and rational. Not to worry though, at least she'll have the kitchen tiles from the first rushed reno. Painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has gone from (in that contrived stage Oirish way) ''There'll be some amount of cooking done in this kitchen lads, I'll tell ye'' to ''First coat of paint on, who wants to buy our house?'' in the space of about 4 weeks. The point someone made above about instant gratification is so apt. She wants everything done yesterday and gives no thought or reflection to any decision - as evidenced with kitchen reno, puppies and now a move to the coast. What is sad is that she will continue to make reckless rash choices until such time as she sorts out all her internal work. Til then the jumble of flitting from one thing to another, desperately trying to fill space with the next shiny thing will just roll on and on.

Even her basic lack of understanding with regards to her mortgage is staggering. Essentially saying/ trying to justify the move as though it couldn't have come at a better time since the naughty bank appeared to decide on a whim to up the mortgage. Jesus Christ - a simple phone call to them for clarification would have allowed her to ascertain the facts, and choose another fixed rate. The way she couches everything to cast herself as the victim is so unappealing. She is so petulant. It's also bizarre that she seems to think ''I don't like the mortgage rate, let's sell'' - as though that is a solution that will happen overnight, particularly in this global climate. And what then? Sell without making a profit as it doesn't seem like much value has been added to current property & move to a place where, by all accounts, prices are bound to be much higher. Right...sounds super logical and rational. Not to worry though, at least she'll have the kitchen tiles from the first rushed reno. Painful.
Wonderful synopsis.
“There’ll be some amount of cooking done [by our tenants] in this kitchen, lads, I’ll tell ye.”

You certainly don’t get a feel for living in Cornwall by visiting the beaches in peak season especially when moving a family here.
I hope she takes on board whatever Daniel says if it doesn’t match her perception.

She could be joining lots of local area fb pages/groups to find out about areas of interest to live in . My nephew moved down from London , he’s a plasterer and was gobsmacked at the difference in attitudes and job pricing, so much so that he does most of his work in and around London and comes home here at weekends, mainly because his gf is working at a hospital near by .

Reactions: 7
You certainly don’t get a feel for living in Cornwall by visiting the beaches in peak season especially when moving a family here.
I hope she takes on board whatever Daniel says if it doesn’t match her perception.

She could be joining lots of local area fb pages/groups to find out about areas of interest to live in . My nephew moved down from London , he’s a plasterer and was gobsmacked at the difference in attitudes and job pricing, so much so that he does most of his work in and around London and comes home here at weekends, mainly because his gf is working at a hospital near by .
I’m interested to know what he meant by attitudes and pricing.

EVB seemed quite interested in St. Ives.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.