Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither. I had to guess. Great #Ad 😂
Must say, I would never buy Hunter Wellies. The quality is dreadful now, since they moved to manufacturing in China. I know quite a few people who have had their boots spring leaks on a regular basis.

Reactions: 4
Must say, I would never buy Hunter Wellies. The quality is dreadful now, since they moved to manufacturing in China. I know quite a few people who have had their boots spring leaks on a regular basis.
I have a couple of pairs but they are over ten years old and they were given to me as freebies. It’s such a shame they are cheaply manufactured now.

When I read your comment about Niamh last week I thought to myself - that’s not something Eimear will be able to resist. And like clockwork, she posts a fake effusive message from her sister. It’s both tragic and annoying.
Yes! Its happened loads of times. Anything shes touchy about. She did the same in relation to checking out schools in Cornwall. Her sisters very talented. Must sting. You re dead right tragic and annoying. That about sums her up. What I find even more tragic are the lapdog followers who fall for it. The reason she annoys me so much is I followed her for years and I genuinely thought she had an edge over the typical “ influencer”. Shes lost that edge and become a parody of all that wrong with this influencer culture

Reactions: 15
Oh. It wasn’t obvious to me.
It wasn't obvious to any viewer unless you knew already.
Epitomises lazy.Far too important in her own mind to write an actual comment saying Thank you Hunters for Lennons jacket it was perfect today in the blustery weather,like any half decent blogger would do. I
Speed of lightning though to reply to companies whilst she's negotiating the freebies!
I'd not be working with her again if that's the best half arsed content she produced for my company.
You know my first true thought when I saw the ad? She's rushing to get the obligated content posted so she could get straight back on the lash. Good old Eims didn't disappoint did she 😂 couple stories later the post appears of her drinking.Now that's the true Eimear right there.

Reactions: 6
Ah lads those hunter wellies looked like they were miles too big on the little fella. It's like they sent her a pair 2 sizes too big for him and they were shoved on him any way so she could do the #ad 🙄 also in relation to her Fella supposed to have been texting another girl, would not surprise me if that's the reason for the sudden move to Cornwall. She's given him an ultimatum, it's me & the kids or nothing 🤷‍♀️ the kids I feel sorry for

Reactions: 5
Her latest post there talking about “ connections “ is hilarious. She never social distances her kids. The whole pandemic shes pictured them up close with strangers. One minute its a conspiracy and the next shes “ worried” but only for engagement.

Reactions: 15
So much grasping for 'content' at the moment. Did anyone notice the humble brag on the post about the sustainable shoe company; something to the effect of ''my poor friend was broke, broken and lost. A creative like me. A dreamer. I advertised for a job on my page and BINGO she was in paid designer work and now has her own label. g'wan girl. Pats on the back for me please?''

Also, it is so unethical that she continues films people without their permission. I very much doubt anyone at the beach expects or wants to be posted on a page for thousands to see without giving their consent. The ridiculous footage of that guy ''surfing'' that she claims she learned so much from - he is clearly a beginner too & the conditions are absolutely sh*t. I say this as a surfer myself for the last 20 years. I can only imagine the effusive expert chat we can expect from her post her one private surf lesson about how 'liberated' she feels in the water, the joy of it all & styling herself as the next Kelly Slater. All so predictable and contrived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So much grasping for 'content' at the moment. Did anyone notice the humble brag on the post about the sustainable shoe company; something to the effect of ''my poor friend was broke, broken and lost. A creative like me. A dreamer. I advertised for a job on my page and BINGO she was in paid designer work and now has her own label. g'wan girl. Pats on the back for me please?''

Also, it is so unethical that she continues films people without their permission. I very much doubt anyone at the beach expects or wants to be posted on a page for thousands to see without giving their consent. The ridiculous footage of that guy ''surfing'' that she claims she learned so much from - he is clearly a beginner too & the conditions are absolutely sh*t. I say this as a surfer myself for the last 20 years. I can only imagine the effusive expert chat we can expect from her post her one private surf lesson about how 'liberated' she feels in the water, the joy of it all & styling herself as the next Kelly Slater. All so predictable and contrived.
The next Kelly Slater 😂😂😂 I am dead!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I recently moved to the coast for hubby’s work and I actually really want to learn to surf (I’m totally over the hill). I can’t bring my self to have lessons now in case someone thinks I’ve been influenced by Eimear or Selfish Mother. I’ll stick to watching Point Break.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

HOWLING at the 'Kelly Slater' comment. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Janey maccers but she's an awful bloody dose though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.