Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't followed her in a while so I had a look today. I'm astounded at how much her appearance has changed. She was so pretty and now her hair looks like straw, her skin looks mottled and parched and her face shape has completely changed. She looks dreadful.

Reactions: 8
I haven't followed her in a while so I had a look today. I'm astounded at how much her appearance has changed. She was so pretty and now her hair looks like straw, her skin looks mottled and parched and her face shape has completely changed. She looks dreadful.
It's probably just a few sleepless nights and running around with the kids... Apart from the Botox which needs to settle for want of a better word...

Reactions: 1
Watching her late ad/video using CBD facial oil( like wtf is that? ) it's not doing her skin any favours...and why would you film a beauty / skin advert with a god almighty plook on your chin...not a good advert for the oil I'm afraid- wouldn't influence me to buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching her late ad/video using CBD facial oil( like wtf is that? ) it's not doing her skin any favours...and why would you film a beauty / skin advert with a god almighty plook on your chin...not a good advert for the oil I'm afraid- wouldn't influence me to buy it
Watched it there. It really bugs me that shes says “ maximum the efficiency” instead of “ maximise”
Wheres all this “editing” she always talks about. Shes so sloppy and unprofessional. Total chancer who has admitted more than half of her followers are fake. I dont get what brands see in her. Her ad engagement must be small as very little of it is genuine.

Reactions: 7
One comment on the CBD ad is bad isn't it? Also the ad itself was dreadful.

Reactions: 3
No herringbone lead for poor Ralph. An old piece of worn rope will do to tie him up.

Also that latest ad on sustainable clothing is horrendous. She changes her tune with the wind (and dollars)

Reactions: 5
I’m not getting into a discussion about her financial situation as it’s none of my business but I will comment on what she said in relation to covid. I unfollowed her, she’s not someone I want to subject myself to. She would want to get herself a bucket of cop on. I’m a frontline worker and if she saw half the things I do on a daily bases she’d keep her mouth shut. I just don’t get influencers in general. How is it normal to have your face in a phone talking to yourself and treating it like a diary ??!!

Reactions: 25
What I don’t understand is how someone can promote a skin care product or routine as something amazing they swear by but promote a different product each week. Like you don’t have a skin care routine if it’s Olay one week, Dermacalogica the next, then Elemis. Or whatever tbh I can’t actually remember which brands she’s promoted but it’s certainly not consistent

Reactions: 18
The recent Q&A, mostly if not all made up. She's so aggressive in the answers which is hilarious because she's merely answering herself!

Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand is how someone can promote a skin care product or routine as something amazing they swear by but promote a different product each week. Like you don’t have a skin care routine if it’s Olay one week, Dermacalogica the next, then Elemis. Or whatever tbh I can’t actually remember which brands she’s promoted but it’s certainly not consistent
It’s about the ££££££ and nothing else.

Reactions: 4
Back on the Klarna bullshit again. She would absolutely sell her soul.
Report it. She cannot promote or sell a financial services (credit) product without the required FCA declarations etc

here is some education Eimear, maybe you can now add financial services consultant to your career list since apparently reading or doing something for 5 breathes = career in your book?!
This is dodgy ground

Sorry but this is something they really gets to me , so many young or vulnerable being sucked into what is basically a modern day store card or high interest catalogue account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It makes me laugh when they answer a question with something like "That is a strange question...." Nobody is forcing them to answer them, or even put up question boxes. If you think it is so strange then just ignore it.

Reactions: 12
The recent Q&A, mostly if not all made up. She's so aggressive in the answers which is hilarious because she's merely answering herself!
I followed her long enough to believe that she does the question box when she has things she wants to address but doesn't want to do it on camera... so I believe she acts as if followers send these questions.

Reactions: 18
This bugs the SHITE out of me as well!

That pic of the Elemis product on the floor with fruit fecked around alongside it still makes me cringe so hard 😩

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.