Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuff like Klarna can become a pit of debt very quickly which is very hard to come out of. The interest rates are crazy. Credit cards and store credit are great when you're a few days before payday and you can afford to clear your bills every month. Using credit because you can't afford something and you want it now and will worry about paying it off later...not a good habit to get into.
Maybe that’s why they have mortgage challenges as oppose to being self employed 🤷‍♀️. Again no shade , everyone has their own problems but since she puts hers out there

Reactions: 5
I bet they are going to flip houses for a living. He does all the building renovations.
She gets the materials & interiors for #sponcon and they make a pretty packet at the end of it & and move on to the next one.

I bet they are going to flip houses for a living. He does all the building renovations.
She gets the materials & interiors for #sponcon and they make a pretty packet at the end of it & and move on to the next one.
Which might have been a good option pre Covid but is not a reliable way to make a living, and is not fair on her kids either. The oldest girl is school age isn't she?

Reactions: 4
948039D9-9092-445F-8242-DD59639DC38D.jpeg
32865B41-2543-40E5-99B7-D4A64FEEBB1E.jpeg
I’ve partnered to talk about money and how you too can waste it by bleeping these cusions straight into a skip only 2 months after you used them in an AD. The bleeping levels of this absolute hole.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Nah, that kind of work takes someone who is organised, money savvy and good at seeing things through. All traits which do not describe poor old Eimear. Also, there's only so many bland, beige, non-descript, boring interiors people can handle.

Reactions: 9
Nah, that kind of work takes someone who is organised, money savvy and good at seeing things through. All traits which do not describe poor old Eimear. Also, there's only so many bland, beige, non-descript, boring interiors people can handle.
Brown sitting rooms, and that kitchen, do not appeal to over 65s! The house would appeal to down-sizers; just not in its current state.

Every thing is orange or beige isn’t it?!

Reactions: 3
God she is so manic & unravelling before our eyes. This will end in an abrupt move to Cornwall after a quick house sell/rental & by Xmas she will be single & lonely in cold Cornwall

God she is so manic & unravelling before our eyes. This will end in an abrupt move to Cornwall after a quick house sell/rental & by Xmas she will be single & lonely in cold Cornwall
Accompanied by a Britney style head shave.

Reactions: 2
She is all about instant gratification. Like kids who are 6 at Xmas who rush to open all the gifts and then don't want to play with any of it. It's chaotic living and very unfair on the kids. Remember the time she left 3 kids with one of the school mums and rushed off to a job in Ireland?. She gets 2 puppies and starts a kitchen reno and the next week she's on a break alone in cornwall. Everything it's about what she wants in that moment. No thought for anyone else. I mean, which idiot doesn't know when their fixed rate is up, it was obviously on her radar at some point because she's been going on about mortgages for a while. Didn't she mention she paid £2k a month? Well now that's doubled. Why didn't she use some oher £100k income to pay off her mortgage? Instead she fucked about buying expensive cars, clothes, mini breaks, wardrobes, kitchen etc etc. Everything she does is about making eimear happen but I think the Insta money train is coming to an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She often preaches about environmental issues. I’m obsessed with recycling and gifting - she needs to get off her lazy ass, rip up those cardboard boxes and put them into recycling bags. I mean, our recycling is collected, weekly, in London; I presume that the same applies in Surrey. Talk about being lazy.View attachment 211843
I’m sure Chanel PR are thrilled with this

She is all about instant gratification. Like kids who are 6 at Xmas who rush to open all the gifts and then don't want to play with any of it. It's chaotic living and very unfair on the kids. Remember the time she left 3 kids with one of the school mums and rushed off to a job in Ireland?. She gets 2 puppies and starts a kitchen reno and the next week she's on a break alone in cornwall. Everything it's about what she wants in that moment. No thought for anyone else. I mean, which idiot doesn't know when their fixed rate is up, it was obviously on her radar at some point because she's been going on about mortgages for a while. Didn't she mention she paid £2k a month? Well now that's doubled. Why didn't she use some oher £100k income to pay off her mortgage? Instead she fucked about buying expensive cars, clothes, mini breaks, wardrobes, kitchen etc etc. Everything she does is about making eimear happen but I think the Insta money train is coming to an end.
Also the mortgage didn’t double, the interest rate doubled so it likely went from say £2k to £2.3k, yes £300 a month is a big difference but surely not “make or break” to someone on £100k a year plus also Daniels salary to be included. The audacity of her to be promoting klarna and some online bank and she can’t even absorb a £300 Increase for a month or two until she sets again to a fixed rate. It’s all bullshit to justify the move although she’ll probably blame the fact that banks don’t want to allegedly lend to single mothers who are self employed...like she’s the only one to ever exist!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else think she’s on the same journey Britney was on in 2007? I can’t cope with her manic behaviour.

Interest rates go up. QUICK LETS FIND A SHED IN CORNWALL AND MOVE TOMORROW.

That Chanel hot water bottle could pay the extra bit of mortgage....

Anyone else think she’s on the same journey Britney was on in 2007? I can’t cope with her manic behaviour.

Interest rates go up. QUICK LETS FIND A SHED IN CORNWALL AND MOVE TOMORROW.

That Chanel hot water bottle could pay the extra bit of mortgage....
Honestly she went from "I can't afford this mortgage and am worried about money and need to move asap" to nearly crying with joy at a gifted water bottle, just because its from Chanel. I don't know if she's superficial, deluded or both.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.