Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wat she was on last night, a bit pissed and chatty - is that a sign herself and Daniel may have split or am I reading too much into it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Micheál Jnr better run now. The poor thing having that lusting after him.
She's now from Cork (not Kerry) & not far from where our TAOISEACH is from and she only found out he was leading the country. I swear the sun has frazzled whatever brain cells she had. Btw Eimear you can keep up with Irish news, it's called the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says she has only visited Tattle once, and yet sometimes it’s as if she posts Stories in direct reply to what people on here are saying. When people commented what an absolute idiot she looks calling the Taoiseach a Prime Minister, she posts:

“FYI the majority of my audience is from the UK. We don’t actually call our Leader a Prime Minister - we call them a Taoiseach, which means Leader in the Irish language!”

This has happened more than once. I would imagine she has her Tattle page bookmarked!

She is completely detached from politics and reality isn’t she? She says politically correct things but they have no depth or real backing to them. The slave shop clothes she hawks. The fact that she didn’t even know the Taoiseach of her own country. Her absolutely shambolic response to BLM.

Her casual duplicity and straight up lying are very difficult to deal with.

And yes - I’ve also noticed an extreme change in the way she looks. She is a naturally beautiful young woman but I fear she has some sort of body dysmorphia, particularly in regards to her face.
☝🏽All if this
I cant watch anymore its all quite tragic

Kitchen isn’t even finished that she was so excited about. Outside of the house is like an old shack 🥴😂 there will be no move to Cornwall 🙄😂 dat lip man. Christ

Reactions: 1
What's the content about tonight? Is she back in Cornwall? House hunting? Or maybe just showing us some old footage. I might be going down a conspiracy rabbit hole now, but the picture of the single bed - does that mean she's in Cornwall in her own? I really wouldn't be surprised if all this Cornhole bullshit is a lead up to some big #ad #gifted shite.

Reactions: 7
What's the content about tonight? Is she back in Cornwall? House hunting? Or maybe just showing us some old footage. I might be going down a conspiracy rabbit hole now, but the picture of the single bed - does that mean she's in Cornwall in her own? I really wouldn't be surprised if all this Cornhole bullshit is a lead up to some big #ad #gifted shite.
My guess is they have had another falling out, he has the kids and the dog so she’s took herself off to Newquay for some “self care” to let her Botox settle and pretend she’s a local, a local who takes pics of people trying to enjoy a meal and befriends the cafe owners by telling them she’s an influencer . Que tomorrow morning photos of THE BEST COFFEE LADS , the sea , some
Avocado toast and her running into the sea.
Bla bla bla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a life eh? One night you are sitting getting drunk and videoing yourself on the internet in your half finished building site of a house, full
Of kids and animals the next your bouncing off for a weekend in a bedsit by yourself taking photos of cafes and yourself . I mean I really don’t know if I can stand the jealously much longer lads .

• Haha
What a life eh? One night you are sitting getting drunk and videoing yourself on the internet in your half finished building site of a house, full
Of kids and animals the next your bouncing off for a weekend in a bedsit by yourself taking photos of cafes and yourself . I mean I really don’t know if I can stand the jealously much longer lads .
She’ll want to be the Taoiseach next...or is it the Prime Minister. I just can’t decide like 😂 I might go to Cornwall to gather my thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she is actually in Cornwall right now what the duck is she doing? Has she seen photos of coastal areas during the heatwave this week? duck off back to the paddling pool in your garden and bin off this idealised bullshit perfect family beach life you aren’t going to have!!! I feel for these coastal towns with increasing numbers because of twunts like her like having a summer fling with a town she’s visited once!!! I loved my holiday to greece last year, but am I living there? Am I duck 😂😂😂

She’s said she’ll be in Surrey a lot seeing family when they move...it really baffles me. Not sure the peugot will survive those sort of miles but we’ll see.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just have such a strong feeling that she's either a) building up to a Cornwall-related collab of some sort, or (more likely imo) b) working hard to get reactions from tattlers. It's the same old vague but highly suggestive shite. She wants to generate speculation. What a life to lead.

Reactions: 4
I just have such a strong feeling that she's either a) building up to a Cornwall-related collab of some sort, or (more likely imo) b) working hard to get reactions from tattlers. It's the same old vague but highly suggestive shite. She wants to generate speculation. What a life to lead.
I thought the same but then I thought cornwall
Doesn’t exactly need any promotion especially this year ?? Maybe it’s booking.com
She is working with or aiming to work with ?!

Reactions: 1
Just because you comment on this site doesn’t mean your unhappy or jealous or not a nice person.
It’s always their go to isn’t it..oh we must all be ugly bored haters of our own lives...bla bla bla....NO! We just call out bullshit when we see it, can use our own brains and are not arse licking brain dead sheep.

My guess is they have had another falling out, he has the kids and the dog so she’s took herself off to Newquay for some “self care” to let her Botox settle and pretend she’s a local, a local who takes pics of people trying to enjoy a meal and befriends the cafe owners by telling them she’s an influencer . Que tomorrow morning photos of THE BEST COFFEE LADS , the sea , some
Avocado toast and her running into the sea.
Bla bla bla
...and there it is at 8am this morning....the coffee is 'unreal' at Ponzeath beach 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point I’m really hoping she is there working because otherwise she really has lost the plot.

Reactions: 3
I can’t concentrate on what’s she’s saying due to amount of filler. It’s like her mouth is permanently open now. Can’t understand that, she was gorgeous before all that.

Hopefully collab or gone to view a property?
If not, deranged.
She is away for 5 nights on her own to suss the place as a place to live out then her other half is going to do the same, apparently. Sounds sensible but also pretty extreme. I can’t deal with the number of “likes” she uses it’s too much!!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.