Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far today we've had fancy gold sockets and a magic faraway tree. Is she bringing these to Cornwall too??

Reactions: 1
Reverse imposter syndrome.
This might be the best description.
She thinks she’s above everyone but her life is an absolute clusterfuck.
It’s like Moss in the IT crowd. I’ll put this smaller fire beside this larger fire here and I’ll forget all about it for just now. “This is fine”. Out of sight out of mind, but in the meantime let me show you the facade and other insane ideas I have. Laaaaads, I’m just like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG I’ve always thought this about her-that she thinks she’s another MM!
In her bleeping dreams 😂

• Haha
Jez, the kitchen is awful. What’s with the weird corner beside the fridge. The design of it is all off. Plus it jars with the floors.
No wonder she is selling

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How is she allowed bring her kids everywhere? She was getting the brows then and the kids were there. Even in normal times it isn't suitable not to mention now.

Grrrrrr she just thinks she's above everyone else.

Pay for childcare like the rest of us.

Reactions: 6
Sooo Eimear gave us a little Zara haul today 😜 But 6 weeks ago she swore she was never supporting them again after the boohoo scandal came to light? I knew this screenshot would come in handy:love:
Ooof Eimear, that's gotta hurt. Look, it's a harsh reality that the majority of the places we ALL shop in use labor that is underpaid and factories that have very poor conditions for the workers. If we all shopped with more sustainable brands who have better payment and conditions for the workers( the only one I'm aware of is Everlane), we would soothe our minds, however not everyone can afford to continuously buy sustainable (how many sustainable brands cater for plus sizes?) - Eimear probably can't afford it unless she's GIFTED. She needs to get her act together and actually ACT on her beliefs rather than put words up on a story.
Personally when I saw the Zara story I was like...how can you afford to do a haul(I know it was basics but still) after complaining that you can't afford your mortgage and you're looking to move elsewhere. Logic?

Reactions: 7
Jez, the kitchen is awful. What’s with the weird corner beside the fridge. The design of it is all off. Plus it jars with the floors.
No wonder she is selling
Sweet Jesus - the kitchen. It the place sells, the ‘kitchen’ will have to be ripped out. Not a clue does she have. It’s all so disjointed. It lacks balance, symmetry and focal points. The scale and proportions are all wrong. She lacks even a basic understanding of kitchen design principles; it is neither artful nor functional. The kitchen ‘work triangle’ concept - used to determine efficient kitchen layouts that are both aesthetic and functional - clearly passed her by in Junior Cert Home Economics!!
A carpenter Daniel ain’t. It will look shocking on Rightmove.

The oven!!!
C863261B-54B4-4796-ABB8-776293436695.jpeg
4A069050-2FD4-4843-941B-E5793982DD85.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Is that an extractor fan above the job because it looks like just a cupboard?

Reactions: 2
D3DA136A-3872-4CE3-B317-1E174A72BEA6.jpeg
I
I guess this wasted space is to keep Ralph in when she doesn’t want him in her ethical clothing photo shoots?
How can a ripped out kitchen have wasted space? It makes no sense. Nothing wrong with the old one.

Sooo Eimear gave us a little Zara haul today 😜 But 6 weeks ago she swore she was never supporting them again after the boohoo scandal came to light? I knew this screenshot would come in handy:love:
I would love if someone posted this pic on her next photo of the Zara haul...might make a fake IG account just to get it out there....😂 Not only that, but have you seen the state of the clothes anyway....🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That kitchen is horrendous. Done on the cheap. No thought on the design. The fridge just baffles me???

Surely Daniel has worked on enough renos to have a clue?

Oh and I actually liked the last kitchen. Certainly didn't need to be ripped out.

Reactions: 11
That is not a cook’s kitchen- no style or substance ( you’d knock yourself out on the extractor hood- it’s ghastly!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.