Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The couple who run Sunbeam Jackie are named Katy and Charlie Napier - I know this because it’s on their website. She keeps calling the woman Jackie. Because she really is dumb as 💩 and she’s sloppy and doesn’t do her homework.
I bet she went there to try and convince them to do a “collab” ... I hope they don’t fall for that shite.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes Eimear... soooo great to live near a popular seaside holiday destination( I live in Snowdonia so suffer the same fate as this in Cornwall) 😬🙄.... the beaches are heaving, locals can’t get parked anywhere/ no supermarket delivery slots for those who are vulnerable/ shielding ( I’m still shielding I’m Wales) - not to mention that young locals can’t afford houses cos this well off tourists come and buy all the cute cottages for their second homes
And let’s not even start to talk about the lack of social distancing/ lack of wearing face masks and how the local hospitals and emergency services are put under increasing pressure during the holidays due to influx of visitors
Yes to everything here !!!! I live in a seaside village too, and hate it in the summer. That comment from her was so patronising and condescending 🙄😡.. our place was jammed over the weekend with the good weather, rubbish left on beaches for locals to clean up, cars blocking driveways, double parking, buses can't get through let alone an ambulance or fire brigade if needed, and can't get near the shop. But sure its greeaatttt Eims we're soooooo grateful 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The couple who run Sunbeam Jackie are named Katy and Charlie Napier - I know this because it’s on their website. She keeps calling the woman Jackie. Because she really is dumb as 💩 and she’s sloppy and doesn’t do her homework.
I bet she went there to try and convince them to do a “collab” ... I hope they don’t fall for that shite.

How embarrassing to continually call the woman whose business you are desperate to promote by the wrong name, in print. So sloppy. And sandwiching in some truly tragic horrific footage of Beirut between name dropping luxury accommodation and products is crass beyond belief. How a volunteer organization wants anything to do with her is utterly beyond me. Associating with her is damaging to everything I assume they are trying to achieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's fully embraced her tinfoil hat now (but quickly took it down for fear of losing followers). Sharing crap like this is dangerous and again using her "influencer" status to suggest that masks are not important is just downright stupid.
And almost worse than that, the woman whose post she shared is a trump supporter.

Attachments

• Wow
I think her stories are a wee bit sad. Jesus I’d love some time alone but not like that.
I agree. A couple of nights in a fancy hotel with room service and the TV remote to myself would be bliss, but watching happy families enjoying the beach and knowing my children would love it would make me feel sad and lonely.

Reactions: 4
So she will inject filler and Botox into her body but won’t even take her time to give the coronavirus vaccine a chance?!

This isn’t a post about to vaccinate or not, more just how contradictory Eimear is.
Before the UK passes a vaccine thousands upon thousands of test subjects have been injected with it, it’s not just going to be created and pumped into us all.

Reactions: 19
Officially unfollowed Eimear, I was willing to cope with a lot of what she posted but this is Gemma O’Doherty level of delusion and conspiracy. I have a friend who is at the same craic lately and I have had to take a step away from him. I’m all for differing opinion but this is HEALTH AND SCIENCE, it’s fact, not opinion. This isn’t a bleeping scam. I’m sorry but I have had enough now.

Reactions: 22
Officially unfollowed Eimear, I was willing to cope with a lot of what she posted but this is Gemma O’Doherty level of delusion and conspiracy. I have a friend who is at the same craic lately and I have had to take a step away from him. I’m all for differing opinion but this is HEALTH AND SCIENCE, it’s fact, not opinion. This isn’t a bleeping scam. I’m sorry but I have had enough now.
She seems to have lost quite a few followers today. The thing is these are real followers which further hurts her supposed revenue stream. She’ll have no one to comment on her AD posts soon.

She deleted so many stories tonight. Including one with written text of how she was not going to get the vaccine and some other bullshit. She also deleted various crap about Bill Gates. I wish I'd taken screenshots! I used to be mad about her, followed her for years but had to unfollow a couple of months back when she started down the conspiracy rabbit hole. I always kept on checking as I couldn't help myself, a part of me misses her in my feed. It's just been such a downward spiral the past while. It's so sad. I feel sorry for her and everyone involved. But I also want to shake her and tell her to cop the duck on. Hope she gets (is maybe getting?) the intensive therapeutic help she clearly needs.

I've just saw someone posted screenshots of the text, one of them is now deleted. Among other stuff. Utter nonsense, so frustrating to see.

Reactions: 11
I truly believe a higher power above governments has created this crappy “content”.

They have injected crappy posts into the Instagram feed and it is causing severe flood warnings because people are pishing themselves at its utter nonsense.

I will be pressing the unfollow button. Please please look into it.

BUT. I am PETRIFIED that Instagram is going to force this crappy content in our suggestions. What choice do we have then?

WHY am I mentioning BILL GATES now? I have no idea. Can BILL GATES implement a permanent block button? Does BILL GATES live in Cornwall? Does he like parasols? Or kitchen renovations? We MAY never know!!

I will be digitally vaccinated from this content as soon as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.