Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it. She puts her entire life, relationship, health and kids on line, she has strong opinions on Covid and conspiracies but No one is allowed any opinion on what she does.
You’re allowed an opinion....just one that agrees with everything she does.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she's done this to increase engagement....if you look at previous posts on IG and Facebook her content engagement has been dire with very few comments or likes....her post today has boosted her engagement and her ego

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she's done this to increase engagement....if you look at previous posts on IG and Facebook her content engagement has been dire with very few comments or likes....her post today has boosted her engagement and her ego
I was just about to post the exact same thing!!!!

Why is she referring to ‘London Police’ if she lives in Surrey?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi, been reading these threads for ages and don't usually have anything to add. But she is 100% downright lying. It's not abuse or harrasment talking about some twonk that shares their while life on social media. My hubbie works for the police and there's zero chance that anything involving them is happening. The level for abuse and harrasment where the police get involves is very high, you need to be breaking into their house and presenting a threat. The IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is bull also as even for criminals they have to get a court order and it's a lengthy process that often leads no where as IP address aren't traceable to one peraon. Even if there was something serious happening she wouldn't post it. It's to try and scare people. The police are dealing with real crimes not hurt feelings from people on social media! 😂😂 If she went to my hubbie he'd politely tell her to disable her account and stop posting while trying not to tell her to duck off they've got real work to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
When you think how stretched the police are for her to lie and say they are taking this crap serious really infuriates me!
Since such a serious incident has taken place , I assume the children will now be removed from her instagram as that is what would scare me if I was in her awfully scary situation. 🙄🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely the kids will no longer be featured if she is being "harassed and threatened" as she says, if even a tiny bit of it were true surely you wouldn't continue to expose your kids to it especially
When your home is so very easily traceable now that it is online for sale and available To be viewed by anyone. If she continues to share the kids it doesn't say much for her maternal instinct to protect your children. She chose this lifestyle not the kids, they shouldn't be featured especially not as heavily As they Are. Im Still Mind f@cked about how she went through a scary situation and did the big I am about not featuring the kids and as soon as she lost content they were back in the spotlight, she is either full Of shite Or doesn't give a shite about the kids. Dunno which is worse

• Heart
Hi, been reading these threads for ages and don't usually have anything to add. But she is 100% downright lying. It's not abuse or harrasment talking about some twonk that shares their while life on social media. My hubbie works for the police and there's zero chance that anything involving them is happening. The level for abuse and harrasment where the police get involves is very high, you need to be breaking into their house and presenting a threat. The IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is bull also as even for criminals they have to get a court order and it's a lengthy process that often leads no where as IP address aren't traceable to one peraon. Even if there was something serious happening she wouldn't post it. It's to try and scare people. The police are dealing with real crimes not hurt feelings from people on social media! 😂😂 If she went to my hubbie he'd politely tell her to disable her account and stop posting while trying not to tell her to duck off they've got real work to do.
From the Surrey Police website:
7EE12A7B-5C94-4C7A-9A7F-C108BBBEF7A2.jpeg

Reactions: 1
And now she posts about the Elvive ;)

I think she is a good example of someone who is not suited for living their life on social media, it's just not good for her mental health.

This Cornwall stuff is actually frightening. Her children will look back and realize how reckless and deranged their mother was to uproot them from their regular lives to move to a place they went on holiday :oops: There are so many practical issues...does she not realize that it's only like that 2 months of the year??

I feel for her because deep down she just wants to be happy, like we all do, but this path of social media is just not healthy for her...she needs stability, routine, reality...

That from Surrey police means they're expected to have a presence on social media and Police crimes on social media. There's no crime here. If these were conversions in a pub would there be a crime commited? Of course not. That's the level to take it at.

If you were talking about robbing somewhere or killing someone in the pub that is a crime, if these conversations arw online thats expected to be within their remit.

Reactions: 6
Those last postings are deeply disturbing to me. She has some issues she needs to deal with on a profound level. The hubris and arrogance seem to hide a desperate, almost hysterical, need to find calm and gentleness that don’t exist in her life.

Does she have amnesia? She has said before that she has only visited here once. But it seems she’s more obsessed with Tattle then anyone on here is with her.

She just needs to stop lying! She’s constantly lying and changing the story. So angry and defensive when she’s caught in her lies as well. It makes me sad to see because if she’s so transparently damaged and unhappy on social media, I can’t imagine what a nightmare she must be “in real life” - those poor children, and her partner. She’s just not a very nice person, is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is not harassment or threatening Eimear. Stop lying and threatening us! You might not like what is being said here but having hurt feelings does not make you the victim of harassment! Grow up

Reactions: 10
People here were even careful not to post the (publicly available) link to her house, so that no accusations could be made. There are zero incidents of harassment or threats to her, here.
I’m wondering:
-if she has received something of this nature privately
-if the ‘false accusations’ relate to a claim made, here, a while back, by someone who claimed to know the family, to which many people said they couldn’t/wouldn’t respond, as it wasn’t something that she herself had shared, and, therefore, wasn’t appropriate
-if this is a case of ‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’ - if she holds the belief that all mentions aid a person’s cause (selling her house), even if they paint her in a bad light. She has directed a lot of new members here, today.

Surely, there has to be more to this, than the couple of innocuous posts here, last night?
7EA50457-E93B-439B-BB81-7A41738B77D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Shes so predictable. I said it last night I knew she wouldnt be able for the slagging. Shes not worried. Her ego is hurt . There was never anything threatening on here. Once I remember someone saying they d love to give her a “ slap”. They were called out immediately and the comment removed. There was someone alluding towards knowing her/ the family details but people on here didnt engage as it wasnt stuff she had mentioned so no one knew it as facts. If its people she knows thats a problem in real life not on social media. The “reno “ and the “ kitchen journey” were all well documented so of course people are going to have a look at the pics when they go up. Whole thing could have been kept private if she was so concerned. Well we had a laugh and she got the attention\ engagement she was looking for so how bad 🤣 If she was privately threatened she should share that instead of the vague allusions towards “ threats “

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People here were even careful not to post the (publicly available) link to her house, so that no accusations could be made. There are zero incidents of harassment or threats to her, here.
I’m wondering:
-if she has received something of this nature privately
-if the ‘false accusations’ relate to a claim made, here, a while back, by someone who claimed to know the family, to which many people said they couldn’t/wouldn’t respond, as it wasn’t something that she herself had shared, and, therefore, wasn’t appropriate
-if this is a case of ‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’ - if she holds the belief that all mentions aid a person’s cause (selling her house), even if they paint her in a bad light. She has directed a lot of new members here, today.

Surely, there has to be more to this, than the couple of innocuous posts here, last night?View attachment 233927
She should get the guy who does the voiceover for the intro/monologue to Law and Order SVU to read her post;

‘These are their stories’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.