Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a reply to the Elvive in the shower , kitchen shelves , outdoor rendering and cushions in the skip . Does she think we give a duck , like is that for our benefit? Also lol at the barefaced lies about threats - another day another drama

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t seen any threats on here, if she is being stalked surely the correct move is hide the kids from her profile?

Reactions: 6
Its been tough keeping it to myself and not making any comment at all, especially when the stories have been leaked, however i had to, now i know for certain which account / individual it’s come from

It’s L’Oréal Paris

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't it terribly wreckless to tell the whole world essentially your house is on the market? When you have a public profile and have essentially led people to the listing of your home which gives the address?
Very silly move. I would imagine most half sensible people would say nothing and then when it's sold make reference to the sale/move.

Reactions: 26
Isn't it terribly wreckless to tell the whole world essentially your house is on the market? When you have a public profile and have essentially led people to the listing of your home which gives the address?
Very silly move. I would imagine most half sensible people would say nothing and then when it's sold make reference to the sale/move.
I think that just sums up the chaos & the fact that none of these decisions are being thought through properly. I get that she's sharing her life but she also chooses what to share?🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ So she probably thought that she might find a buyer through her Insta profile maybe but didn't think the rest of it through & she's currently having a bit of a panic as she's now realised?

Reactions: 8
Some brands really need to understand that if they choose to work with people like EVB, they run the risk of alienating possible customers. Seriously. Chucking a bit of wrinkled fabric on the floor and calling it creative. No Max Benjamin that’s not beautiful. Not being able to write a proper sentence (“Starling bank are innovate.”). These businesses show how shoddy they are in quality control of their images. Not going to support them in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't she only this week advertise for Waitrose claiming just how amazing they are? And now today she's shopping in Morrisons 🤷🏻‍♀️ how in earth does she secure any contracts with this behaviour. Such lack of regard and integrity here.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Some brands really need to understand that if they choose to work with people like EVB, they run the risk of alienating possible customers. Seriously. Chucking a bit of wrinkled fabric on the floor and calling it creative. No Max Benjamin that’s not beautiful. Not being able to write a proper sentence (“Starling bank are innovate.”). These businesses show how shoddy they are in quality control of their images. Not going to support them in any way.
This is where the lack of any real talent or experience really shines through with these “influencers”. Sloppy and unprofessional. Its all a front. Literally cant even string a sentence together and then when they get called out they are all defensive and say how “ busy” they all are. Most would never last in an actual marketing/ advertising role. Its damaging especially to smaller brands yet they fall for it based on numbers/followers !

Reactions: 10
I'm very curious about the investigation the police are conducting for Eimear. Like LLL, unless its a very personal targeted stalking situation, do the police investigate on behalf of influencers who don't like what people are saying about them on the internet? Because huge celebrities and online stars seem to manage dealing with any online negativity just fine, most either laugh it off or completely ignore it because they are mature enough to realise that not everyone is gonna like you, no matter how amazing you think you are. From what I'm seeing, a lot of the smaller influencers are building these 'trolling' scenarios into their content, 'using their platform to call out such behaviour' and in turn generating shares and traffic to their platforms. And it also can potentially generate praise from bigger influencers who will tag you in their posts and therefore you gain followers via them. So there seems to be a lot more to this imo.

Reactions: 19
What a way to live. If you had to have daily calls to the police about your online life wouldn't you pack it all in and have a nice normal life instead. Talk about courting drama. She is a clown. If this doesn't prove her complete obsession with herself I don't know what does. Think of your children you complete gobshite.

Reactions: 15
I can guarantee to you she's lying.

The police don't liaise on a daily basis over genuine harrasment. There isn't any harrasment on this forum. Even if she had a officer assigned to her (which she hasn't) they would say to not talk about it publicly and change her number if she was getting prank phone calls. A screen shot of a witheld number is silly to share as it proves nothing at all!

It's a long process to find details and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can't really be traced, she has no clue what she's talking about she's chucking in ip addresses as it's a buzz word she's heard.

In my humble opinion she's addicted to the attention and engagement she got from the last post and as other posters said it's a tool to get more attention and interest if she keeps running with this invented police case for harrasment. I feel sorry for her that it's come to this.

I can guarantee to you she's lying.

The police don't liaise on a daily basis over genuine harrasment. There isn't any harrasment on this forum. Even if she had a officer assigned to her (which she hasn't) they would say to not talk about it publicly and change her number if she was getting prank phone calls. A screen shot of a witheld number is silly to share as it proves nothing at all!

It's a long process to find details and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can't really be traced, she has no clue what she's talking about she's chucking in ip addresses as it's a buzz word she's heard.

In my humble opinion she's addicted to the attention and engagement she got from the last post and as other posters said it's a tool to get more attention and interest if she keeps running with this invented police case for harrasment. I feel sorry for her that it's come to this.
Yep, I'd imagine it is this exactly. Morto for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.