Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misty bananas

Why does she lie so much ?
Is it because she is still trying to find a niche? Or is taking literally every job going and therefore cant be true to anything? I remember when I first followed her, after Harper was born, and I feel she actually had a niche then in so far as she presented the image of this quirky mum of two , dealing with everyday mum struggles, styling her home with cute bits on a budget etc. In comparison to now were she presents herself as literally anything that might set her apart, earn her some money etc. For me, when she clearly lied or at least exaggerated the threat posed to her kids as the reason she would "never show their faces again" and then promptly forgot about that once she bought the car and needed more money for the renovation, that's when it became clear that most of what she presents is false.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Whatisthiss*it

I've unfollowed her. I had a good dose of conscience reading whatkatiehealydid as well as Rosemary MacCabe and Evidentiallyyou talking about her. I'm not letting her have my follow as one of her numbers, fake or real, to say she has a following for that fake virus shite. I definitely think she needs help. I found her years ago but none of the content I initially followed for is there anymore. I've no problem if someone wants to grow and change content, and we move with them, but not her direction.

Reactions: 20
Just catching up here. I find her comments bizarre - particularly the one about people trying to ruin her 'business' by contacting brands she works with. That's not about anyone trying to ruin your business, that's about accountability & professionalism - case in point when she was misusing the retinol product. In all likelihood, consumers (her audience/followers) will give feedback both positive and negative to brands she works with based on how she recommends, styles, and endorses particular products.

The fact that she couches it as a personal attack instead of an opportunity to realize that maybe she needs to improve or up her game when it comes to the products she is endorsing pretty much says it all. Anyone who is a professional, regardless of what field they are in, can expect to face a review period or some negative feedback at some stage. That is the nature of working life. As is professional accountability. Review periods/ criticism/ feedback provide the blueprint for the next steps you need to take to move forward and grow.

Why shouldn't consumers contact a brand she is misrepresenting to raise their concerns & expect it to be improved upon next time? It's baffling that she doesn't understand that.

When you behave like a glorified QVC salesperson and flog every and any product going, without a clear aesthetic or theme across such a wide spectrum, of course you are going to fall short. That is not on the consumer/follower, that is on her.

Reactions: 20

MiffyBay

Those last postings are deeply disturbing to me. She has some issues she needs to deal with on a profound level. The hubris and arrogance seem to hide a desperate, almost hysterical, need to find calm and gentleness that don’t exist in her life.

Does she have amnesia? She has said before that she has only visited here once. But it seems she’s more obsessed with Tattle then anyone on here is with her.

She just needs to stop lying! She’s constantly lying and changing the story. So angry and defensive when she’s caught in her lies as well. It makes me sad to see because if she’s so transparently damaged and unhappy on social media, I can’t imagine what a nightmare she must be “in real life” - those poor children, and her partner. She’s just not a very nice person, is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m reading all the comments here since this morning and would love love love to think that Eimear might have a read later.

She ACTUALLY talks about people educating themselves on such matters! But where was her education before her promotion of NastyGal??? She referred to it as fast fashion with ethical practices! I remember it clearly. It’s kills me that they are all so willing to turn a blind eye to what’s happening with this industry! The constant purchasing of cheap clothes. What made her think that NastyGal had any ethical practices!! I’ve been on the Goodforyou app for a year and it’s great for having the information on a brand so quickly. I’m glad she mentioned the app. I would love to see her improve in this area. It’s not just the UK that aren’t treating people correctly, I mean, come on, we are surely all aware. But you’re right, the $$$$$ is just too irresistible to them all!
Eimear used to be cool. She had great fashion sense at one point, years ago. She’s like a different person now, resembling very little of the girl I followed because I felt she inspired. I just check in on her every so often and get immensely irritated these days.
Do better, Eimear! Just do better!

• Heart

deewallace

A deceptively spacious two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow offering a private rear garden and off-street parking for two multiple cars. The one floor bungalow accommodation, which is arranged over one floor, is beige presented beautifully throughout and benefits from a large open-plan kitchen/diner through into the living space. The modern kitchen has wasted space and just been recently finished to somewhat of a standard a very high with one window missing. There are two large double bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom has also been recently fitted. The property also benefits direct access to the rear garden through one of those patio things, like. Further benefits include potential to extend (STPP) which the owners couldn’t be arsed doing, plenty of storage space and ample parking for two. Viewings are highly recommended as you will want to see the bombsite that is the exterior. Comes with handy skip to throw away your new cushions.

• Haha

YellowNano401

I used to really like Eimear and thought she was authentic and creative but now I find her ‘creative content’ to be so boring.

I worked in Luxury fashion for 15 years so understand jobs that sometimes appear to be ‘glamourous’ often have a lot of hard slog behind them but lately this is not the case with Eimear (the Elemis with fruit shot was so lazy and basic) if I earned 100k a year, being my own boss, doing something I loved, working with great brands, AND had totally flexibility to work around my children I would not give a flying f*$k what anyone on here thought 🤣

What’s that’s saying ‘someone else’s opinion of you is not your business’

Hi Eimerar 👋🏻 ‘Not everyone is going to like you and your decisions and that’s life. But it is certainly not harassment.

• Heart
So she will inject filler and Botox into her body but won’t even take her time to give the coronavirus vaccine a chance?!

This isn’t a post about to vaccinate or not, more just how contradictory Eimear is.
Before the UK passes a vaccine thousands upon thousands of test subjects have been injected with it, it’s not just going to be created and pumped into us all.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I'm very curious about the investigation the police are conducting for Eimear. Like LLL, unless its a very personal targeted stalking situation, do the police investigate on behalf of influencers who don't like what people are saying about them on the internet? Because huge celebrities and online stars seem to manage dealing with any online negativity just fine, most either laugh it off or completely ignore it because they are mature enough to realise that not everyone is gonna like you, no matter how amazing you think you are. From what I'm seeing, a lot of the smaller influencers are building these 'trolling' scenarios into their content, 'using their platform to call out such behaviour' and in turn generating shares and traffic to their platforms. And it also can potentially generate praise from bigger influencers who will tag you in their posts and therefore you gain followers via them. So there seems to be a lot more to this imo.

SSnark

Oh she’d love that!

Hunter boots and a dress
Gaberdine mac

Cue face Beaming up to sky rain LASHING on her

“I love it I feel so alive!”
“ like Lads, I dunno like , but like I feel so like cleansed or something, isn’t it Mad like , how rain is wet ? Like , HA!”

• Haha

Fathead

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this is another manic phase. Who doesn’t go on holiday and want to move there. You have to get back to your real
Life and if you are going to
Uproot it takes more than just an insta post to
Make it happen. She is up to her eyeballs in credit and last week she loved her garden and didn’t want to be anywhere else but there, now it’s Cornwall where she has been once (in high summer season) in a yurt. It’s concerning, she needs more support .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wwwhhhyyyy is she touching everything in Boots ffffffsssssssss (have never posted before, but this really tipped me over the edge!)

The recent Q&A, mostly if not all made up. She's so aggressive in the answers which is hilarious because she's merely answering herself!
I followed her long enough to believe that she does the question box when she has things she wants to address but doesn't want to do it on camera... so I believe she acts as if followers send these questions.

notionseleven

I don't think she's manic. She sounds level and calm on camera. She's crying a lot and taking time away - it sounds more like apathy or depression to me. If she was manic her actual posts probably wouldn't make sense. Kanye is an extreme example but his recent stuff on social media gives a good insight into the grandiose thoughts, messiah complex, loss of rationality, poor attention span etc. I don't really see any of that here? Like not even a little bit?

Her anti vax posts. They're not the worst I've ever seen but she has a responsibility to look into these things in depth before she potentially influences people with speculation or pseduo science or anti government paranoia. But she starts off by saying she was confused about the covid death reports - I can see why people are losing faith in the gov because they're being told one thing one minute and another thing the next. However, if you read anything about the covid death reporting you'd know all we can go on are estimates. Some people prob died of covid and weren't tested, some people had covid and died of another cause, some death certs say covid and some don't. Mortality data is not an exact science and it's never going to be. I don't see the point in arguing over 5k deaths not counting while she ignores the other 41000. FORTY ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE DIED. MINIMUM. It's a fucking insane amount of people. Never mind people with long term effects. People who lost limbs or suffered multiple organ failure.

Whilst I agree in free speech, I'm pissed off that someone with a large platform like her has decided to use it to spread bullshit. It's irresponsible to say shit like that without proof of any kind of educated argument because these views will kill people. But I don't think she's in the midst of some deeply troubling manic episode. I think she's just a twat who likes riling people up and causing controversy. And I think anyone who spreads this shit about covid not being bad is unbelievably priviledged because it hasn't affected them enough that they can see how bad it is. She doesn't have to work on a ward with ppe or sit at home while a family member takes their last breaths on a ventilator.

I've unfollowed her. I had a good dose of conscience reading whatkatiehealydid as well as Rosemary MacCabe and Evidentiallyyou talking about her. I'm not letting her have my follow as one of her numbers, fake or real, to say she has a following for that fake virus shite. I definitely think she needs help. I found her years ago but none of the content I initially followed for is there anymore. I've no problem if someone wants to grow and change content, and we move with them, but not her direction.
I read what Katie Healy said. It reminded me of a friend of mine who worked in a palliative care unit for children. They lost 11 kids like her daughter Penelope to swine flu, and by the sounds of things covid is worse. This narrative that covid isn't that bad is absolute bollocks. It comes down to how much you value lives and especially the lives of those who are most vulnerable. Poor Penelope depends on everyone around her doing their bit. I can only imagine how incensed Katie was reading that as she and her family just have to take the utmost care as they watch others doing and saying fucking stupid shit.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Thread #2 for Irish instagrammer EVB. She’s from Cork but, sometimes Kerry. Lives in Surrey but, sometimes London.

Keep it arty lads....we know like Eimear like loves like art like...

• Haha
  • Heart