Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Elvive is too much! 🤣All the expensive gifted shite she gets and this is best she comes up with🤣 no flatlays there lads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A deceptively spacious two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow offering a private rear garden and off-street parking for two multiple cars. The one floor bungalow accommodation, which is arranged over one floor, is beige presented beautifully throughout and benefits from a large open-plan kitchen/diner through into the living space. The modern kitchen has wasted space and just been recently finished to somewhat of a standard a very high with one window missing. There are two large double bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom has also been recently fitted. The property also benefits direct access to the rear garden through one of those patio things, like. Further benefits include potential to extend (STPP) which the owners couldn’t be arsed doing, plenty of storage space and ample parking for two. Viewings are highly recommended as you will want to see the bombsite that is the exterior. Comes with handy skip to throw away your new cushions.
Absolute gold!! Crying here! 🤣🤣🤣 Cannot cope with the handy skip 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The kitchen that was thrown together around a fridge that they didn’t want to change.
‘The property also benefits [from] direct access to the rear garden.’
I always think that there is nothing worse than a bungalow with indirect access to the garden...

The Elvive is too much! 🤣All the expensive gifted shite she gets and this is best she comes up with🤣 no flatlays there lads 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 No curtains blowing through the Elvive, lads

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The kitchen that was thrown together around a fridge that they didn’t want to change.
I always think that there is nothing worse than a bungalow with indirect access to the garden...

The house was valued at £489,997 but the inclusion of the Elvive added that wee bit extra, lads. Ooft.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

#eimearselvivematters

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In all honesty, there was a lot to be said for the Jamaican guys’ work on this wall (when Dan was missing in action, and she was showing him who’s boss/a strong independent woman, earlier this year), and the piano in situ...
DF96DE29-E421-47F6-8D72-2BB79BB95E54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just going to throw these out there now before I forget them as potential new thread suggestions
#Eimears home on the gram exposed as an utter sham
#Winging it in knitted pants in a house with huge plants

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just going to throw these out there now before I forget them as potential new thread suggestions
#Eimears home on the gram exposed as an utter sham
#Winging it in knitted pants in a house with huge plants
Love both!!
Winging it in knitted pants in a house with huge outdoor plants

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you trolls for the entertaining sale ads - I’m just here bleeping speechless since I discovered the house is up for sale and this whim of a notion to move to the place she holidayed in (a whim most of us have often after a family hol but forget it before we even get home ) is now being acted on. She’s bleeping nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.