Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry is this a JOKE what is she on
She's deleted the first of those stories now....she's totally off her chump - a colleague of mine is working tirelessly on the Covid 19 vaccine in Oxford and I'd trust her implicitly regarding the research they've done on this vaccine above some nutter on IG with no medical training spouting absolutely tripe

Reactions: 25
I stopped following her weeks ago but looked at her stories out of interest because I saw she was in Cornwall (IG 'Discover' page...)

Deleting stories just means she doesn't even have enough conviction in her beliefs to stand by them. She actually hasn't a clue about anything.

Also EVB, the virus is as bad as the wicked ol' media is making out, you silly wagon. Don't be so thick to insult all the frontline staff who have worked tirelessly for months to keep others safe & had to separate from their families in some cases...and the perfectly healthy people under 40 with no previous illnesses who ended up on ventilators. But keep your tinfoil hat on with your head shoved up your arse while you swan around Cornwall and lose followers by the dozen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Full of 💩 Go home to your bloody family!!! I’m all for mums getting a break but wtf. She needs professional help

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve unfollowed today, she’s clearly lost the plot and I’m finding her posts more offensive than interesting enough to watch the fallout.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know so many folks who have had/died from COVID. It's insane to think this is underplayed when our crappy government is trying to actually just pretend it isnt happening.

"Isolate and separate us" - sorry you don't have friends? I've been able to feel deeply connected to my friends throughout all This? Made deep new friendships???

Also ? Mama Doctor Jones was recently answering questions on the vaccine and so many people expressed that worry over "the rush" on the vaccine. She pointed out that 1. It's being widely tested 2. Historically, vaccines have not caused much harm. Doing a cost-benefit analysis of "COVID harm" vs "low risk of small harm" from a vaccine is easy to do.
You'd think Eimear would at least give a tit about her mom.

Reactions: 6
You can report her account for spreading anti vax conspiracies. I think she is loosing The plot, feel a bit sorry for her to be honest.

Reactions: 12
Omfg. It is soooooo irresponsible to spread that tit on her stories (I mean, not that I need to tell ye). I hope she doesn't have vulnerable people or people who (for whatever reason) may not be able to distinguish fact from... whatever that tit is.

Reactions: 7
She's so attention seeking. Telling her followers she cried three times yesterday. I wonder was she drink last night.

Reactions: 9
You'd swear she was living in Australia for the last 20 years, she doesn't keep up with the Irish news. Are you joking me?Get a grip Eimear, you're an hour away and you're always banging on about home. English and Irish politics are intertwined in that they are a big partner to each other, how the duck did she not see the change in leadership, too busy looking up houses in Cornwall.
What she said really rubbed me the wrong way. I've been living abroad for the past 4 years and constantly keep up with what's going on in Ireland. It's not that difficult to read online articles about what's going on at home. FFS...

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200813-095712_Instagram.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of Rosemary, but I do think this is so relevant to Eimear right now. I really want to unfollow but I used to love her content and a small part of me hopes she'll come out the other side of whatever this is, a happier and more genuine person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Have to say I'm v happy for her that she's had a revelation about the implant. I hope it all settles when she gets it removed. They really don't suit everyone.

Have to say I'm v happy for her that she's had a revelation about the implant. I hope it all settles when she gets it removed. They really don't suit everyone.
Eimear has had many ‘revelations’ over the past few years. She will say the very opposite about it in the next breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she got a parasol from Bear and Bear in return for advertising it? Like a consolation prize for not getting one of the over £2k ones.

Reactions: 2
I joined this site so i could reply on this thread.

If I was her mom, her sister whatever, I would be staging an intervention.

She has lost it.

She constantly goes on about being a mom and chosing not to have childcare etc but taking off to Cornwall on a fantasy trip looking for a house that she can't afford, on her own and posting rubbish shows me that she needs help.

Has she no one in real life who will step in?

Reactions: 15
I have unfollowed too today. The tinfoil hat nonsense is too much. She is a disgrace. What's worrying is that a lot of people will believe her theories. She is a danger to the public.

Reactions: 8
She is clearly not in a good place. This is a total aside but the head off for a week with what I presume is their only family car just baffles me. I cant go anywhere in my car (also Peugeot 5008) as my partner would need it to ferry the kids around in their three car seats (they are similar ages to her kids). I live rurally though so I know daniel or whomever is minding them can use transport or walk etc. I really wonder is there more going on because how can you realistically head off on a 6 day trip and leave the three kids behind to suss out the "vibe" of any area. It baffles me. And the crying and clear cry for help in the posts is v worrying. I think the period arriving is an excuse for her crazy posts last night and yesterday. I think she should move close to family and try and get some good solid support step away from social media, take a break from her "work" or get a real job in an office with other normal humans. Its uncomfortable following at the moment and I really hope she has someone looking out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
1st time poster here but read the threads with great amusement! Would she not have waited to visit cornwall to do her "research" when the kids were back in school so she can see what the schools were like in the area? Surely with her having 3 smallies, 1 of them already being of school age, that she would be an important factor for her in her "big move"! Also she harps on about not being able to get as much work done with 3 kids at home and how she can't live without the lady who comes in and helps her clean her house (Sylvia I think it is) and yet is moving hours away from his family & anyone who helps her out. Baffling.. She says England is her home because that's where her babies were born but why wouldn't she move home to be closer to her family as she clearly needs them in her life at the moment! I reckon he wouldn't move here and I get the impression she would bend over backwards for him to get the attention from him that she craves. Just my opinion

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.