Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bebe20

so i work for a big pr company in Dublin and last valentines day we sent a load of influencers flowers as a thanks for supporting the brand present an everyone posted them on their story bar Ellie which I thought was weird cause she's usually pretty good about it - that evening I see that the flowers (THAT THE COMPANY SENT HER ) are on her story captioned "omg best bf ever thanks so much conor" 😂 he'd fucking ripped our brand message off them and pretended hed bought them himself he's such a loser jesus christ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Capricorn

She is an absolute skanger. Did anyone tape her smirking half arsed apology. I have never come across such a self entitled little insta tramp in all my life. I’ve 2 teenager girls living close to where she is and I asked them tonight have they ever heard of her of. Both threw their eyes up and said that dose that everyone is taking about today in school. Proud that they have more intelligence than her at 16 and 14 and believe me my two love their tan. Binned the bperfect.
I know people have lost loved ones to COVID but the other side is consoling a 14 year old during April and May because she just couldn’t handle the isolation, missing friends, school, her activities. It was very hard on their mental health but do you know what they got through it and when guidelines allowed went for a walk with 2 friends. Activities still off like soccer matches and missed her chance to dance in the Worlds in Irish Dancing in June that she qualified for.
But fuck it as long as that selfish bitch got her holidays in Ibiza and Santorini and swanning into crowds in Belfast that’s all that matters. I’m proud of my girls for adhering. Her parents obviously are as selfish cos she didn’t lick it off the stones. If my child acting like her I’d be so ashamed of my parenting skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
20200805_161956.jpg
20200805_162015.jpg
20200805_162033.jpg
20200805_162049.jpg
20200805_162103.jpg
20200805_162119.jpg
20200805_162136.jpg
20200805_162223.jpg

Is it just me or do his posts REEK of misogyny? Yeah I know they are from a while ago but I find it hard to believe that he's grown that much considering the current carry on.
Consent - 'when they tell you to stop but they love it' -my skin is CRAWLING
'Wouldn't find one of these in dublin anyways' - Imagine your boyfriend putting this up
The hypocrisy of the cheating one too!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

OhMyGaad

Unfollowed. I liked Ellie but she's has shown her true self over Covid. As a healthcare professional I am fuming.

Ellie, do yourself a favour and sort yourself out if you want to have a successful 'brand'. You are immature, wreckless and your so called 'apology' smirking away 🙄 it was obvious you did not give a single fuck what people think.

Get over yourself. You aren't a big shot. You live with your ma and da & your boyfriend is a walking ad. Get a real job where you have to work fucking hard for your money then you might actually earn a bit of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Ah cmere why can’t they just go on holidays and be normal ! Ellie and the full face of makeup in the baking sun and Del Boy in the market stall Burberry !! They think their footballers and wags

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ollie2020

I don't follow that Charleen one but I went on to her stories yesterday to see her rant, is she really saying she's going to come home and not see her boyfriend that she cant let piss on his own by the looks of things for 2 weeks? I highly doubt it seeing as it looks like they moved in together the day they started going out! That will put him, his family and all his colleagues in danger, I'd put my life on it they'll be meeting up on the sly and not telling anyone, so the people around him won't even know that they're at risk.
Also she was saying how "iTs So sAfE oVeR HeRe" and that they always have masks on/had to wear them the ENTIRE time on the plane yet she posted on her story for Ellie's birthday a picture of them both on the plan with the masks pulled down under their chins? If they can't even wear masks on a tiny enclosed plain then I can't imagine they're following any other guidelines?
They're all absolute scumbags in my eyes and they're basically laughing into the faces of front line workers, people who have lost their lives and their families and everyone else who is trying their best to stick to the guidelines.

Reactions: 29

Ruthless21

Ellie is really proving to people what she is really like on Paul’s post. I’m so embarrassed for her trying to justify her selfishness I really hope brands stay clear of her and all the other influencers who are blatantly disregarding the rules if they don’t the brands are showing people the condone this shit.

Also if you want to pull the mental health card make sure your not with a fucking idiot who clearly contributes to it by cheating on you with anything that walks and talks the girl really needs a smack of reality and maybe and std test while she’s at it with a boyfriend like that 🤢.
The mental health card is killing me. Its a total kick in the teeth to people who suffer from this debilitating illness, people who can't leave their house because thepr crippled by anxiety, people who feel like failures because their demons won't cut them a break, people who kill themselves because they can't face another day of torture here. It's disgusting Ellie. You're a disgrace. You don't have mental health issues, you may have down days, as would we all if our boyfriend was out getting up on anything that moves and the whole Insta world knows about it. Your biggest stress is saving enough to buy a 2020 car, maybe if you suffered like others through this pandemic from job loss, sickness, loss of loved ones then you'd know what suffering is. How about you and your Insta famous cling ons, stop shoving columbian white up your nose and you'd get some clarity as to what the real world is like.

Reactions: 27

treatyo'self

I actually can't get over the fucking neck of Ellie. And that fucking sleveen Brendan B fucking Perfect calling them 'staff' so he can get them all to attend under the guise of 'essential work'. Go way and shite you bunch of bolloxes.

Reactions: 26

RVfangirl

New thread title:
Zero covid precautions in Ibiza, Belfast or Greece. Do one Ellie & co and leave us in peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

JakeMcEvoy

her whole reputation is already tarnished because of him. I really hope she sees sense soon. I too would love to know what’s keeping her there. He must have some sort of bait to keep her.
To borrow a wise phrase- when you look at someone through rose colored glasses, all the red flags just look like flags. I think she is just in love and while she sees his flaws, they are just outweighed by everything else right now. They have been together for some time and grew up together in a way, so I'd imagine she just doesn't really know that there is much better out there and feels she won't find that bond again.

Source: I've been that dumb bitch 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
What a stupid, half arsed, disingenuous apology! All while smirking and taking digs at the "people at home"..... the same people at home that give all you gobshites your following/your job!!!

username123456

'I am going to Belfast today, I'm going to meet Brendan, I don't think I've been to Belfast this year'

I'm pretty sure you spent the night in Belfast a few weeks ago, love, right before you flew out to Ibiza.

• Haha
  • Angry

DPG

I’ve just messaged Cadbury’s Ireland, PLT, Lavish Alice, BP Cosmetics asking if they think working with influencers who are going against government guidelines in the midst of a pandemic is acceptable. I would urge everyone to do the same. Conor and Ellie work with the ones named above. The only way to get through to these people is to hit them In the pocket

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
That cunt lee morans story was a fucking disgrace. What a selfish cunt. He’s absolutely brain dead. I hope every single one of them get Covid and I don’t care who that offends. It’s the only way that they will cop on.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
No doubt Ellie is at home like “why is it always me getting the stick”
Maybe because it’s always you doing shitty things?

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Scrk1994

If a single company do a collab with either of these two selfish c*nts once they get back, let's all get in contact with said company and express our disgust.

Absolutely mortified for them; how braindead can you be, during the middle of a WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC?!

Reactions: 22