Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words for this pair, they have to be the most annoying couple on instagram.

Reactions: 12
anyone hear her rant this week about people house hopping from one house to another taught it was a bit hypocritical when she was in Conors house every night about week ago plus her loud mouth sister was in that fellas house who does the tattoos he has an insta page hill billy or something so practice what your preach like 🤔

Reactions: 2
I like them but not sure on Conor. How did he become so famous if that’s what you wanna say on instagram? Was it because he was wit Ellie? Plus he never puts gifted etc on his posts on stuff he was giving etc

Reactions: 3
Oh really. I did not think he would cheat as he does seem to be into Ellie lots but I think he comes across as a bit fake and loves himself

What’s the deal with Conor and all the sweets!?
No idea think he set up some business he gives away loads of sweets and cash 💰 not sure about him at all, also what is with his singsong with celebrity’s on his page also 😂

Reactions: 1
See conor has been getting serious slags for the ‘sweet company’ selling 30 euro bundles, with around £10 worth of actual goods!! He got so much slack he has now ‘left’ the company after one day

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See conor has been getting serious slags for the ‘sweet company’ selling 30 euro bundles, with around £10 worth of actual goods!! He got so much slack he has now ‘left’ the company after one day
Yes I did see that. I think he should have covered the girls name that was sending him messages, she was wondering why the prices was so high. Did he not put a lot of his own money into that business?? I remember Ellie said something or was that a different business he has also??

Have heard Conor is a piece of work a couple of years ago apparently he hired security for EP🤭 and cheats on her flat out I like Ellie though think she deserves far better if the rumours about him are true! Disappointed if it’s true that she was visiting him after lockdown when she had that big rant, I was actually surprised that they hadn’t been seeing each other since they’re normally joint at the hip

Have heard Conor is a piece of work a couple of years ago apparently he hired security for EP🤭 and cheats on her flat out I like Ellie though think she deserves far better if the rumours about him are true! Disappointed if it’s true that she was visiting him after lockdown when she had that big rant, I was
actually surprised that they hadn’t been seeing each other since they’re normally joint
at the hip

I think they saw each other before lockdown. I like Ellie not sure about Connor to be fair. Does he still work for that agent company?? He sure loves a takeaway also he would have his dinner and then an hour or later he is having a takeaway. Plus is pisses me off he never puts gifted or if he working with that brand.

Also if I hear anymore about him cutting his hair 😆 just do it then and stop going on about it

THESE TWO. Can't stand them.
Yes Conor cheats on her ALLLLL the time but she's no angel either!

When they were living in Toronto together, she moved home earlier than he did - her first night out in Dublin she cheated on him. BUT Conor also cheated on about a week after whilst alone in Toronto, with his pretty brunette Canadian co-worker he always had in his snapchats.

The pair broke up for about a month after that, but since then back together as if everything's fine? They're so embarrassing!

Also my friend (underage at the time) matched with him on Tinder about 3 years ago - whilst he was still with Ellie :) It was definitely him and not a fake account, because he was sending her snapchats.

It's a shame because I used to like Ellie when she was working in inglot, but seeing him plastered all over her stories has put me right off, had to unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Liz Reaney posted this on blogger busters ages ago voice notes about Ellie and Conor

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He is in almost constant promotion mode. Like AC sales, Luxbuster, wilsalux all look like they just sell knockoffs and over priced ones aswell. Are the are the set up by him? Does he still work for the One agency? He hasn’t posted anything about them in a while.

He seems to be constantly eating take away and snacking. It’s all ridiculously unhealthy food and It’s he seems to eat like 3 or 4 different dishes from each restaurant unless it’s not just him eating it.

He was in a car show the other day looking at BMW’s. Is he pushing that they will gift him one. I’d imagine given the current situation that most places will only give cars to proper celebrities and people who are well known

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.