Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes only apologising to try and save her own arse. She's still a selfish witch who continues to break guidelines that are there to protect peoples health.
Its pathetic that people follow ans look up to her

Edited
Also, why does she think we are loving this, we want her to Step up and not break guidelines. Her actions could potentially spread the virus and people could be really ill.
I know I'm on this store gossiping but I wish it wasn't to say how she is being selfish and ignorant during a pandemic.
Honestly a dose.

Reactions: 16
What a stupid, half arsed, disingenuous apology! All while smirking and taking digs at the "people at home"..... the same people at home that give all you gobshites your following/your job!!!

Reactions: 23
‘It is what it is’ 😂😂disgusting.. and the smirk on her face would boil your blood!! Didn’t think about que’s? social distancing in castle court? Is she having a laugh😂 She may be thick and stupid but the rest of us aren’t. I hope covid doesn’t come knocking at her or any of her families doors😡😡

Reactions: 11
I suppose it's mostly young people following Ellie.

Was this Ellie?!
Yeah was trying to ‘apologize’ but had to throw the dig in, she’s a cheeky rip.
I used to feel a bit sorry for her going out with that gobshite and wished she had a manager that could help her focus and take brand off. This summer she has just shown she’s a girl who got lucky, but all that will fade and she’ll have nothing to show for it all.

• Heart
Yeah was trying to ‘apologize’ but had to throw the dig in, she’s a cheeky rip.
I used to feel a bit sorry for her going out with that gobshite and wished she had a manager that could help her focus and take brand off. This summer she has just shown she’s a girl who got lucky, but all that will fade and she’ll have nothing to show for it all.
They are well matched ! Two gobshites

Reactions: 9
That was so insincere.... she’s saying she’s responsible for herself!! NO ELLIE YOU SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE AND CONSCIOUS OF POTENTIALLY CARRYING COVID BACK TO DUBLIN 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Brushbeautyblog just posted this... it says it all really... what a deluded mess of a girl she is...

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Don’t get the use of sincerely ... after saying we have nothing better to do . Yes Ellie we have nothing to do cus guess what WE ARE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS . head p.s don’t follow her as of last night but he stories are open so I thought I’d watch her ‘sincere ‘ apology .

Reactions: 9
Just unfollowed her why she thinks everyone is sneering how dare she I was saying nothing then I watched her apology I think she was the only one sneering

Reactions: 7
Their all just following the leader at this rate. Apologies will mean feck all when the damage is done. Numbers up north at mental today and sure they just apologise and think everyone grand and they carry on with whatever it is they do 🙄

Reactions: 5
Nothing sincere about that apology. Just a chance to get a dig in at the people at home. You know the people who might actually be her customers, or parents who give their teens money to buy whatever palette. Young nursing staff who like to go out and buy makeup, tan etc but are beyond pissed off with these idiots prolonging the pandemic for all of us with their behaviour. Some of us at home might even own companies or work in marketing/PR/events and have been considering some sponsored press drops, events or advertising campaigns using influencers.
But keep going Ellie, keep digging. Sure Conor will keep you in the lifestyle you are accustomed to when your popularity dries up. Yes, yes of course he will.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First of all - if you didn’t do anything wrong, what you apologising for 🧐. She sickens me - Covid won’t exist for her until it comes to her own door - she fully believes because she flew home in time to not have to quarantine that she can carry on doing whatever - well no you can’t - first of all there are restrictions in place for Dublin, and second of all she should be socially responsible- but she’s an immature little madam who is full of entitlement. That entire launch was a disgrace - it should not have been allowed to go ahead in that circus format.

Words are cheap just like Ellie, Rachel & co.. The only way to make people realise that they do not deserve support for effectively sticking two fingers up at everyone is to simply unfollow & not support any brands that think they are exempt from guidelines & have no issue with the harm or death they could cause to anyone of us or our family members. It goes to show the level of brains Ellie has when she has the neck to say people are sneering like thats the reason people are so upset by the carry on

Reactions: 8
‘It is what it is’ 😂😂disgusting.. and the smirk on her face would boil your blood!! Didn’t think about que’s? social distancing in castle court? Is she having a laugh😂 She may be thick and stupid but the rest of us aren’t. I hope covid doesn’t come knocking at her or any of her families doors😡😡
So annoying and the comments about people at home loving it. Either you are sorry or you are not. 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 7
I actually like Ellie and I like that she's one of the few to speak up today but to start off with an insult to those that express concern over the shite that went on yesterday was the worst thing she could have done. At this stage we've probably all lost someone through covid and to see people flouting boils my blood something terrible. Although she was essentially just a bystander in the grand scheme of yesterday, coming on again with a 'people don't get me' kind of attitude just feels like she knows she was wrong, said the wrong tit to justify it is now trying to back track. 🤦‍♀️I don't know.

Reactions: 4
she clearly reads here. I bet brendan is taking note of who speaks out and who doesnt. funny how theyre all quiet now..
yet last night life had never been so good.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.