Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see Ellie staying with him much longer. There’s now way she’ll want to be associated with it. Her parents won’t be happy either
I can see her staying tho, I don’t know what hold he has over her but she’ll never leave. Also I can see when anything kicks off she’ll get ruined in the process. Money attracts people especially women and they end up ruined from it in the end.

Reactions: 4
I can see her staying tho, I don’t know what hold he has over her but she’ll never leave. Also I can see when anything kicks off she’ll get ruined in the process. Money attracts people especially women and they end up ruined from it in the end.
her whole reputation is already tarnished because of him. I really hope she sees sense soon. I too would love to know what’s keeping her there. He must have some sort of bait to keep her.

Reactions: 4
He's making a complete fool of her. Every time Conor opens a new 'company' the only way he really gets followers is by tagging photos of ellie in the posts. People are only following him to watch it all come crashing down. Ellie has a good brand herself that could get better and better but dragging Conor along by her side will literally drag her down, she seems like a nice girl but why she's wasting her time on this looser I really don't get. Someone mentioned in a previous post about guys and money and girls stick around for that....I'd be pretty sure ellie is the bread winner in this relationship!!

Reactions: 6
I'd say they are, otherwise ellie would have said. Also she's flat out in the gym for the bikini bod I'd assume. If they go fair enough but 14 days full on isolation when they get home is needed and all the followers will be watching! If they lived together and could quaritine on their own then cool....fly anywhere you want but they are putting both their families at risk, seems completely irresponsible and not a great advertisement for their brands.

Reactions: 5
Had Ellie not got something up about air bnb in Ireland the other day I thought maybe she’d changed her mind about going I could be wrong

Reactions: 1
Hi all, new here. So, I've noticed Paul Stensons mate (that he's probably shagging) seems to be involved with Conor clothing. Gary Landers is his name. Any info on this?

Also, Conor is bringing out a teeth whitening brand and Tommy Farrell (TNT FOREX scam owner) has listed himself as co-owner of the teeth whitening scam. There's zero chance that Conor didn't know TNT was a scam. I don't accept that although I do believe the owners of tnt etc target stupid gullible morons like Conor so maybe he's not totally guilty

Reactions: 6
She didn't mention her car was gifted but she did say that it went in for a "service" and then it turned out financially better just to upgrade? I don't know about you but a €150 service sounds a lot better financially to me than just getting a brand new car 🙈 unless of course it is gifted!

Reactions: 12
Yeah such a lump of a car too! Brand new 202! I wonder is it on finance? It would still cost a hell of a lot even at that so unless she’s getting it discounted?

it’ll be interesting to see if they do go on holidays either way! I can see her staying because I think she’s very aware that would damage her reputation and people won’t agree with her for doing it? She’s very image conscious that way. But then again if she wasn’t going I thought she would only love to tell every one she’s staying so she can lap up the praise 😂

Reactions: 3
her whole reputation is already tarnished because of him. I really hope she sees sense soon. I too would love to know what’s keeping her there. He must have some sort of bait to keep her.
To borrow a wise phrase- when you look at someone through rose colored glasses, all the red flags just look like flags. I think she is just in love and while she sees his flaws, they are just outweighed by everything else right now. They have been together for some time and grew up together in a way, so I'd imagine she just doesn't really know that there is much better out there and feels she won't find that bond again.

Source: I've been that dumb witch 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah such a lump of a car too! Brand new 202! I wonder is it on finance? It would still cost a hell of a lot even at that so unless she’s getting it discounted?

it’ll be interesting to see if they do go on holidays either way! I can see her staying because I think she’s very aware that would damage her reputation and people won’t agree with her for doing it? She’s very image conscious that way. But then again if she wasn’t going I thought she would only love to tell every one she’s staying so she can lap up the praise 😂
She will do whatever suits, she laughs at people these days, she feels unstoppable because of her relationship with BPerfect & some big UK influencers

Reactions: 2
I can understand a really famous person or a brand doing that but her doing that is just completely daft and pointless 🤣🤣
3.2million hits on #ck (mostly Calvin Klein tags) probably a way to hopefully pick up a few followers if anyone is searching the #ck tag......

Elle and Conor defo gone to ibiza they left through Belfast airport with the make up artist Caitlin and her boyfriend , it’s all over their stories but not Conor and Elle’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.